Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New AH QOL Toggle
1 2 3
I love the new AH QOL introduced today for my own dragons, but for dominance pushes this is - so frustrating. I keep accidentally misclicking and feeding exaltee dragons and food is scarce as it is!

Any idea if this could also be added to a toggle feature in the account settings? That'd be amazing! ♥

Edit: Yes I am on mobile all the time which is why this update is hard. When buying on the AH you can still press "Enter" on your keyboard to skip the feeding step entirely which is a - very - good thing, but alas, my phone does not have an enter button to skip the step haha.
I love the new AH QOL introduced today for my own dragons, but for dominance pushes this is - so frustrating. I keep accidentally misclicking and feeding exaltee dragons and food is scarce as it is!

Any idea if this could also be added to a toggle feature in the account settings? That'd be amazing! ♥

Edit: Yes I am on mobile all the time which is why this update is hard. When buying on the AH you can still press "Enter" on your keyboard to skip the feeding step entirely which is a - very - good thing, but alas, my phone does not have an enter button to skip the step haha.
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Full support - there's little "quality of life" to me as don't care for feeding them, so this is just a needless extra loading time.
Full support - there's little "quality of life" to me as don't care for feeding them, so this is just a needless extra loading time.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Full support. Given how often I see the community push for making various features optional, it's almost laughable that we still aren't getting new things already with toggles at this point.
Full support. Given how often I see the community push for making various features optional, it's almost laughable that we still aren't getting new things already with toggles at this point.
Support

I thought it was a nice idea until I clicked a dragon to see what the UI looked like, and it needs some work. Just the fact the buy confirmation button MOVES is terrible for anyone on mobile when sniping is already horrible on mobile, they don't need a QoL feature making it harder.
Support

I thought it was a nice idea until I clicked a dragon to see what the UI looked like, and it needs some work. Just the fact the buy confirmation button MOVES is terrible for anyone on mobile when sniping is already horrible on mobile, they don't need a QoL feature making it harder.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Support. I can see how it'd be useful to a particular play style, but the problem it's addressing is something that has never once been an issue for me since launch (and I am a big fodder leveler), so it adds a lot of visual clutter that I find extremely frustrating when I'm trying to snatch a dragon before someone else does. Please, please let me turn it off.
Support. I can see how it'd be useful to a particular play style, but the problem it's addressing is something that has never once been an issue for me since launch (and I am a big fodder leveler), so it adds a lot of visual clutter that I find extremely frustrating when I'm trying to snatch a dragon before someone else does. Please, please let me turn it off.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Came here to say this to find it was already said: support!!! I think it would be simple and elegant to implement an on/off toggle for this, just like there's a toggle for feed style in the lair.
Came here to say this to find it was already said: support!!! I think it would be simple and elegant to implement an on/off toggle for this, just like there's a toggle for feed style in the lair.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Everyone and their mother rolls their eyes at toggle suggestions, but I'm in favor of one here because of how annoying this is on mobile. I can see its use, but it has none for me.

(Did anyone actually ask for this as a QoL update??? There's much more pressing stuff to focus on first lol, where's that coli captcha and camping update?)
Everyone and their mother rolls their eyes at toggle suggestions, but I'm in favor of one here because of how annoying this is on mobile. I can see its use, but it has none for me.

(Did anyone actually ask for this as a QoL update??? There's much more pressing stuff to focus on first lol, where's that coli captcha and camping update?)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[quote name="Zonai" date="2024-03-12 09:54:55" ] (Did anyone actually ask for this as a QoL update??? There's much more pressing stuff to focus on first lol, where's that coli captcha and camping update?) [/quote] It's been asked for for years, yes, though it's often brought up less as its own suggestion and more as an alternative to the more frequently seen suggestion to exclude starving dragons from the AH entirely. Edit: Doesn't really matter either way, but I checked because I was curious, and the first "ability to feed a dragon off the AH before purchasing" I found was mentioned a full 9 years ago. It's been an idea that's been around in Suggestions for a while! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] I think the main problem in general is going to come from the fact that dragons eat varying types of food, so the purchase button is going to move around depending on the dragon, and muscle memory is going to be a problem no matter what. A dedicated keyboard shortcut could help for PC players, but won't help mobile devices. A toggle would obviously be nicest for everyone, but if it isn't feasible for whatever reason, perhaps the screen could be shuffled a bit to put the confirmation above the food to help players who don't intend to use the feature at all.
Zonai wrote on 2024-03-12 09:54:55:

It's been asked for for years, yes, though it's often brought up less as its own suggestion and more as an alternative to the more frequently seen suggestion to exclude starving dragons from the AH entirely.

Edit: Doesn't really matter either way, but I checked because I was curious, and the first "ability to feed a dragon off the AH before purchasing" I found was mentioned a full 9 years ago. It's been an idea that's been around in Suggestions for a while!

I think the main problem in general is going to come from the fact that dragons eat varying types of food, so the purchase button is going to move around depending on the dragon, and muscle memory is going to be a problem no matter what. A dedicated keyboard shortcut could help for PC players, but won't help mobile devices.

A toggle would obviously be nicest for everyone, but if it isn't feasible for whatever reason, perhaps the screen could be shuffled a bit to put the confirmation above the food to help players who don't intend to use the feature at all.
this is a rly great addition but it should definitely be opt in like selective feeding imo!! if you don't want to do it you shouldn't have to click through extra boxes every time
i haven't bought any dragons post-update so idk for sure but i can definitely see this making sniping and any mass-buying a huge pain
this is a rly great addition but it should definitely be opt in like selective feeding imo!! if you don't want to do it you shouldn't have to click through extra boxes every time
i haven't bought any dragons post-update so idk for sure but i can definitely see this making sniping and any mass-buying a huge pain
It makes sense if you are doing a Dom push I guess and there's lots of starving dragons you're buying as fodder? I do recall asking for something like this to combat starving dragons in the AH, so I understand why it was inplemented. However, it's not something I'd ever use, and does get in the way of sniping, so I support a toggle.
It makes sense if you are doing a Dom push I guess and there's lots of starving dragons you're buying as fodder? I do recall asking for something like this to combat starving dragons in the AH, so I understand why it was inplemented. However, it's not something I'd ever use, and does get in the way of sniping, so I support a toggle.
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 3