Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Swapping Research Notes [Full]
1 2 3 4
[quote name="RevHellebore" date="2024-03-09 12:41:13" ] @ FearlingKozmotis This is taking quite a long while, do you want to reduce it to 100 instead of 400?[/quote] @RevHellebore - I dont mind the wait persinally! But if you want to reduce the number thats also fine :) 99/100
RevHellebore wrote on 2024-03-09 12:41:13:
@ FearlingKozmotis
This is taking quite a long while, do you want to reduce it to 100 instead of 400?
@RevHellebore - I dont mind the wait persinally! But if you want to reduce the number thats also fine :)

99/100

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@FearlingKozmotis Yeah, I wanna reduce it to 100. I'm gonna be busy for the next few weeks and I don't wanna keep you waiting. :P

90/100
@FearlingKozmotis Yeah, I wanna reduce it to 100. I'm gonna be busy for the next few weeks and I don't wanna keep you waiting. :P

90/100
@RevHellebore - Cleared the last set! Honestly 99 might be easier to end at, but I can do 108 if you like :]
@RevHellebore - Cleared the last set! Honestly 99 might be easier to end at, but I can do 108 if you like :]

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@FearlingKozmotis No worries! We can call it here. Just send the last 9. Thank you!
@FearlingKozmotis No worries! We can call it here. Just send the last 9. Thank you!
1 2 3 4