Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Swapping Research Notes [Full]
1 2 3 4
Looking for 1:1 swaps of research notes! (I'm not interested in selling them)

I have 443 notes I can swap at the moment.

TAKEN / ON PAUSE
Looking for 1:1 swaps of research notes! (I'm not interested in selling them)

I have 443 notes I can swap at the moment.

TAKEN / ON PAUSE

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
CURRENT TRADE
RevHellebore - 18/400
CURRENT TRADE
RevHellebore - 18/400

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
hi i have some notes i can swap, sent a friend request
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
[quote name="cocoal" date="2023-11-22 11:15:51" ] hi i have some notes i can swap, sent a friend request[/quote] @cocoal - accepted! Let me know how many you have and when you're online to do the swaps :)
cocoal wrote on 2023-11-22 11:15:51:
@cocoal - accepted! Let me know how many you have and when you're online to do the swaps :)

[quote name="FearlingKozmotis" date="2023-11-22 14:13:08" ] [quote name="cocoal" date="2023-11-22 11:15:51" ] hi i have some notes i can swap, sent a friend request[/quote] @cocoal - accepted! Let me know how many you have and when you're online to do the swaps :) [/quote] i dont have nearly as many as you do, abt 26 left - just sent you 9. I can probably do it for another 2 days, after which you're welcome to unadd me if you like - if not i can send some spare notes from time to time as i dont have many swap partners.
FearlingKozmotis wrote on 2023-11-22 14:13:08:
@cocoal - accepted! Let me know how many you have and when you're online to do the swaps :)

i dont have nearly as many as you do, abt 26 left - just sent you 9. I can probably do it for another 2 days, after which you're welcome to unadd me if you like - if not i can send some spare notes from time to time as i dont have many swap partners.
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
how many do you want to trade? You can send a friend request
[quote name="cocoal" date="2023-11-22 15:05:44" ] [quote name="FearlingKozmotis" date="2023-11-22 14:13:08" ] [quote name="cocoal" date="2023-11-22 11:15:51" ] hi i have some notes i can swap, sent a friend request[/quote] @cocoal - accepted! Let me know how many you have and when you're online to do the swaps :)[/quote] i dont have nearly as many as you do, abt 26 left - just sent you 9. I can probably do it for another 2 days, after which you're welcome to unadd me if you like - if not i can send some spare notes from time to time as i dont have many swap partners[/quote] I sent you 9 to start with for now! If you have more just let me know and I'll send back what you send me
cocoal wrote on 2023-11-22 15:05:44:
FearlingKozmotis wrote on 2023-11-22 14:13:08:

i dont have nearly as many as you do, abt 26 left - just sent you 9. I can probably do it for another 2 days, after which you're welcome to unadd me if you like - if not i can send some spare notes from time to time as i dont have many swap partners

I sent you 9 to start with for now! If you have more just let me know and I'll send back what you send me

[quote name="Quib" date="2023-11-22 16:15:39" ] how many do you want to trade? You can send a friend request[/quote] @Quib - Sent you a request! I would like to trade as many as I can, I have 780 rn!
Quib wrote on 2023-11-22 16:15:39:
@Quib - Sent you a request! I would like to trade as many as I can, I have 780 rn!

@FearlingKozmotis Hey! I got 71 research notes we could swap, I'll send you a friend request!

@FearlingKozmotis Hey! I got 71 research notes we could swap, I'll send you a friend request!

Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Still up for it? I have around 200.
Still up for it? I have around 200.
1 2 3 4