Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Mather's Day Push | Fire Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like snowdrops, we have a lot growing in our yard right now. They're very unique!
I like snowdrops, we have a lot growing in our yard right now. They're very unique!
[center] [size=5] Good Morning![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Deyeu6D.png[/img] This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge. If you missed yesterday's or Sunday's badge you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it. [b]The question of the day is, what was your favourite subject in school, and why?[/b] If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below. [b]Thank you everyone for supporting Fire![/b] [pinglist=23487] @pinglist-23487 [/center]

Good Morning!

Deyeu6D.png

This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge.

If you missed yesterday's or Sunday's badge you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it.

The question of the day is, what was your favourite subject in school, and why?

If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below.

Thank you everyone for supporting Fire!

@Mather's Day Public Buy Daily Ping
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png

Science, any of the sciences, favorites were animal biology, genetics and nuclear fission. =3

Science, any of the sciences, favorites were animal biology, genetics and nuclear fission. =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
What was your favourite subject in school, and why?

I loved maths and English Literature! Give me a good book and a great puzzle any day of the week!

I loved maths and English Literature! Give me a good book and a great puzzle any day of the week!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
daily question: in high school i liked my literature class and private pilot ground school
daily question: in high school i liked my literature class and private pilot ground school
DRAGONS !

Math - in subjects like history you are supposed to memorize dozens of facts, but in math 1 formula can solve infinite problems of that formula.

Math - in subjects like history you are supposed to memorize dozens of facts, but in math 1 formula can solve infinite problems of that formula.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
[center] [size=5] Good Morning![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aQIJIiv.png[/img] This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge. If you missed any badge from Sunday to Tuesday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it. [b]The question of the day is, did you have a favourite teacher, if so what were they like?[/b] If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below. [b]Thank you everyone for supporting Fire![/b] [pinglist=23487] @pinglist-23487 [/center]

Good Morning!

aQIJIiv.png

This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge.

If you missed any badge from Sunday to Tuesday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it.

The question of the day is, did you have a favourite teacher, if so what were they like?

If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below.

Thank you everyone for supporting Fire!

@Mather's Day Public Buy Daily Ping
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
[b]Did you have a favourite teacher, if so what were they like?[/b] My high school maths teacher - I had him for 5 years in a row, and when I went to 6th form (higher education in the UK between high school and university) I had his son as my tutor for 2 years! 5 years of crazy stories about his family, only to have another 2 and be hit with the "oh my goodness everything was true?!" [emoji=aether laughing size=1] Very kind man, if you didn't understand something he would try to explain it in another way, and lessons were always fun. We sat and passed our exams a year early and then spent our final year with him doing "maths related life skills"... he taught us to play blackjack part of "lessons on probabilities"!
Did you have a favourite teacher, if so what were they like?

My high school maths teacher - I had him for 5 years in a row, and when I went to 6th form (higher education in the UK between high school and university) I had his son as my tutor for 2 years! 5 years of crazy stories about his family, only to have another 2 and be hit with the "oh my goodness everything was true?!"

Very kind man, if you didn't understand something he would try to explain it in another way, and lessons were always fun. We sat and passed our exams a year early and then spent our final year with him doing "maths related life skills"... he taught us to play blackjack part of "lessons on probabilities"!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
@Bexster94 rofl, I am sure if blackjack happened in high school, some parents would have a cow about teachers being inappropriate! I am glad you got to enjoy it! YES probability is valid hahahaha.

My middle school science teacher had a game quiz once a week. Each team of students had a paper space ship on the wall, which orbited further around the room the whole year long based on our points. He bought winners a pizza party, but being proud meant more. T_T
@Bexster94 rofl, I am sure if blackjack happened in high school, some parents would have a cow about teachers being inappropriate! I am glad you got to enjoy it! YES probability is valid hahahaha.

My middle school science teacher had a game quiz once a week. Each team of students had a paper space ship on the wall, which orbited further around the room the whole year long based on our points. He bought winners a pizza party, but being proud meant more. T_T
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
daily question: i liked my physics teacher a lot! she made a real effort to get to know each student personally and support their interests
daily question: i liked my physics teacher a lot! she made a real effort to get to know each student personally and support their interests
DRAGONS !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7