Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Solstice (Closed-please do not post)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@StrawberryZombie - I agree with Zaeli, def. a little lower for here. The amount of PG floating around PI is ridiculously high, with the limited playerbase here due to restricted sign-ups and the general newness of the site, I don't think treasure is quite as easy to come by yet. And also taking into consideration that this is a new sort of adoptable (meaning not a dragon or pixel dragon), it might be wise to price lower (at least initially) to garner interest. That being said, it's obvious how much work has gone into this adoptable, so maybe 300k-400k treasure for the basic semi-customs and work up from there. Possibly work in a combination option, treasure for the base & regular items, gems for premium/custom options?
@StrawberryZombie - I agree with Zaeli, def. a little lower for here. The amount of PG floating around PI is ridiculously high, with the limited playerbase here due to restricted sign-ups and the general newness of the site, I don't think treasure is quite as easy to come by yet. And also taking into consideration that this is a new sort of adoptable (meaning not a dragon or pixel dragon), it might be wise to price lower (at least initially) to garner interest. That being said, it's obvious how much work has gone into this adoptable, so maybe 300k-400k treasure for the basic semi-customs and work up from there. Possibly work in a combination option, treasure for the base & regular items, gems for premium/custom options?
@AsaraDragon - I was definitely planning for significantly lower here. The fact is that the USD-Treasure conversion rate is just really different here. I think on PI, $1 = 300k....but here, $1 = 30-50k. Though the conversion rate seems to vary, that is still a really big difference.

Coincidentally, my working price list has Semi-A at 300k and Semi-B at 400k. I may drop it just a touch further as well. I haven't decided yet. But it seems like I am in the general neighborhood of where we should start.
@AsaraDragon - I was definitely planning for significantly lower here. The fact is that the USD-Treasure conversion rate is just really different here. I think on PI, $1 = 300k....but here, $1 = 30-50k. Though the conversion rate seems to vary, that is still a really big difference.

Coincidentally, my working price list has Semi-A at 300k and Semi-B at 400k. I may drop it just a touch further as well. I haven't decided yet. But it seems like I am in the general neighborhood of where we should start.
Since people were curious about some of the outfits we couldn't use on our other site, I wanted to post some samples. Not all of them are fully templated since I never finished them, but here is one for the females. These are items we should be able to use over here without any issue. =3 [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/SolsticeTwoTrees/Sketches/LeafClothes.png[/img]
Since people were curious about some of the outfits we couldn't use on our other site, I wanted to post some samples. Not all of them are fully templated since I never finished them, but here is one for the females. These are items we should be able to use over here without any issue. =3

LeafClothes.png
I love it! Man, now I has so many plans xD That would have been perfect for my druid sister-pair if I could get them on PI.
I love it! Man, now I has so many plans xD That would have been perfect for my druid sister-pair if I could get them on PI.
I shall be stalking this, I love them ^_^
I shall be stalking this, I love them ^_^
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
@StrawberryZombie
That outfit is super cute
@StrawberryZombie
That outfit is super cute
@daughterofapollo - thank you! Right now, one of my co-owners and I are trying to get some things ready for opening a small shop over here. We want to be able to give some things away for free so we're trying to get a nice giveaway pool ready before we set up though. OwO
@daughterofapollo - thank you! Right now, one of my co-owners and I are trying to get some things ready for opening a small shop over here. We want to be able to give some things away for free so we're trying to get a nice giveaway pool ready before we set up though. OwO
I don't play Solstice though may be able to find clothing refs on the site. I do like your art and would be glad to have maybe a ginjika or an OC done by you. Honestly I have been looking for more humanoid art&adopt shops
I don't play Solstice though may be able to find clothing refs on the site. I do like your art and would be glad to have maybe a ginjika or an OC done by you. Honestly I have been looking for more humanoid art&adopt shops
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
[quote name="StrawberryZombie" date="2014-07-30 14:46:48"]@daughterofapollo - thank you! Right now, one of my co-owners and I are trying to get some things ready for opening a small shop over here. We want to be able to give some things away for free so we're trying to get a nice giveaway pool ready before we set up though. OwO[/quote] Yes, and I am using ALL of the things I couldn't on PI. >:D Scantily-clad premades for everyone! *throws confetti*
StrawberryZombie wrote on 2014-07-30 14:46:48:
Yes, and I am using ALL of the things I couldn't on PI. >:D Scantily-clad premades for everyone! *throws confetti*
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
Hahaha. XD All the scanty things! Honestly...none of the items are even that bad. Okay...a *couple* of them could be considered "risque" I guess. Sort of? I dunno. XD

But yay for skin! We all have it! It's pretty. let's show it off. >=D
Hahaha. XD All the scanty things! Honestly...none of the items are even that bad. Okay...a *couple* of them could be considered "risque" I guess. Sort of? I dunno. XD

But yay for skin! We all have it! It's pretty. let's show it off. >=D
1 2 3 4 5 6