Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I did an actual full page art piece today! :D
I did an actual full page art piece today! :D
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Drawing backgrounds is hard but fun I wanna get better at them. I guess fully understanding colors should come first. I already have an ok grasp of color theory but I've been slightly out of practice. Ugh I wish I had more free time, I really took it for granted when I was younger.
Drawing backgrounds is hard but fun I wanna get better at them. I guess fully understanding colors should come first. I already have an ok grasp of color theory but I've been slightly out of practice. Ugh I wish I had more free time, I really took it for granted when I was younger.
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
I am not a krill apologist. I am an entire krill. And I shall seek vengeance on TGC for what they have done to my brethren
I am not a krill apologist. I am an entire krill. And I shall seek vengeance on TGC for what they have done to my brethren
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
finally started game center cx (will i continue watching though is the question), i know the main draw is arino actually playing the games but actually im kind of digging the history and interviews more. at least if this editing keeps up you're telling me this poor man was trapped for 5 hours playing takeshi's challenge and we only got like 20 minutes of that?
finally started game center cx (will i continue watching though is the question), i know the main draw is arino actually playing the games but actually im kind of digging the history and interviews more. at least if this editing keeps up you're telling me this poor man was trapped for 5 hours playing takeshi's challenge and we only got like 20 minutes of that?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
man it's been a While since a plot point in a game made me cry like this. now i'm gonna have a headache for the rest of the day
man it's been a While since a plot point in a game made me cry like this. now i'm gonna have a headache for the rest of the day
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
im about to meet with a legendary manuscript !!!!!!!!!!!!
im about to meet with a legendary manuscript !!!!!!!!!!!!
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
She's the problem, do something about HER! How many times have I had to tell you???

She scares me, do something about it other than sit on your hands and complain about how much her driving her own car is going to cost you!
She's the problem, do something about HER! How many times have I had to tell you???

She scares me, do something about it other than sit on your hands and complain about how much her driving her own car is going to cost you!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
as much as i said i'd give kimisute a go, safe to say i've lost interest. i don't find the genre of game particularly interesting, and the amount of repetition is a chore.

i just wish they did another rhythm game :(
as much as i said i'd give kimisute a go, safe to say i've lost interest. i don't find the genre of game particularly interesting, and the amount of repetition is a chore.

i just wish they did another rhythm game :(

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/viMlM8QlyrQAAAAd/bird-hat.gif
bird-hat.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I feel so inferior
I feel so inferior
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png