Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle: CLOSED, drawing
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
For this watermelon baby [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85039610][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850397/85039610_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BNiJQBs.jpeg[/img]
For this watermelon baby
85039610_350.png

BNiJQBs.jpeg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
wheeeeee~ for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88979724]Ammanas[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/OpARxkh.png[/img] [code][img]https://imgur.com/OpARxkh.png[/img][/code]
wheeeeee~

for Ammanas

OpARxkh.png
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/OpARxkh.png[/img]
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
yaksha is adorable !! [img]https://i.imgur.com/f9K0DRg.png[/img]
yaksha is adorable !!

f9K0DRg.png
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
I did an adopt of your pretty boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68517999]here[/url] ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/tA6q4cA.png[/img]
I did an adopt of your pretty boy here ^^

tA6q4cA.png
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
@MythDancer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81458947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814590/81458947_350.png[/img][/url] Afron is a really awesome dragon!!! (So is his cat!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/7PCHNxf.jpeg[/img]
@MythDancer
81458947_350.png

Afron is a really awesome dragon!!!
(So is his cat!)

7PCHNxf.jpeg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Only just saw the ping! Haven't been playing much flight rising recently! Regardless, I managed to get two pieces for ya! Heres Fruitsalad! He's even got a bowl to share! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BIFRstC.png[/img] And one of Balthazar! The lyrics in her bio gave me a lil inspiration! Hope you like the more sketchy style with this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/8q91c4j.png[/img]
Only just saw the ping! Haven't been playing much flight rising recently! Regardless, I managed to get two pieces for ya!

Heres Fruitsalad! He's even got a bowl to share!
BIFRstC.png

And one of Balthazar! The lyrics in her bio gave me a lil inspiration! Hope you like the more sketchy style with this one
8q91c4j.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79057061_GNKkYJbl9JzlAhx.png[/img] I decided to do another entry, this time a pixel headshot of Lebkuchen. He's a pretty, I like how soft he looks, and it's nice to see an older dragon get appreciated
79057061_GNKkYJbl9JzlAhx.png
I decided to do another entry, this time a pixel headshot of Lebkuchen. He's a pretty, I like how soft he looks, and it's nice to see an older dragon get appreciated
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Apologies for the delay in responses, FR has been having difficulty loading images for me. Makes it hard to respond to art TT-TT

~~~

@AspenCrow

These are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I remembered your pixel adopts fondly from last year, and I'm glad to see them make a return. I had some friends shriek that my dragons without art list had suddenly been cut in half, and I just sent them a screenshot of your pixels LOL

Where to start? I love the cleanness of these. The lack of lines is so cool to me, I cannot fathom how people do lineless art. I LOVE the tiny details you're able to achieve. Each breed is so distinctive and shows off the hallmarks of that breed, and the different poses you do add so much character and personality.

My pumpkin Wildclaw looks great! I love the gradient on her wings. The tail feathers look like a little candle flame. Her horns are super pretty.

The Auras are SO cool! I really adore those giant wings, and the detailing of the feathers! The little arm tucked beneath the wing is beautiful. I especially adore the neon child.

This might be my favourite pose of Mirror I've seen. I don't get to see them stretched out often. I really adore the long gangly bodies - they're just winged Greyhounds! Cute lil puppers. The wings are beautiful, I love the head fans, and the little talons are adorable.

The Nocturne looks SO cute. It's one of my top breeds for all the details - the nose ridge, the spikies, the bat wings. You've drawn Vax perfectly here. I really like the gradient on the wings, and the face shape has my whole heart.

And Spinel! Obbies look great in your pixel! I love them sitting. The tail curve is so good, and I adore the floof on the back leg. The mane looks great, too.

Thank you so much, I absolutely adore this!!

~~~

Responded to lapras on Discord

~~~

@durpy888

Oh gosh, this is SO cool?? WOW! I don't even know where to start!

First off, Mosaic is SUCh a hard gene, and you've drawn it beautifully. You nailed the geometric shapes. With the traditional colouring it looks almost like stained glass, and I really adore that. You show off all the different colours so well.

The patterning of the primary gene is also so well done. I really like that it isn't inked as strongly as Mosaic, it keeps the piece feeling lighter and contrasts really well.

But I cannot get over the pose! And how you used his tertiary! Him just cramming food into his mouth, getting sticky fruit juice everywhere. This is 3000% his personality, you nailed it. I love the highlights on his eye, by the way. The top rear wings are working so hard to keep him aloft as he stuffs his face with fruit!

Thank you SO much, this is beautiful and glorious!

~~~

Responded to DragonsMom on Discord

~~~

@Inept

Oh WOW! So I don't normally buy multis or female Coatls, but Grove was on the AH and I fell in love. I've been wanting to use the Aztec apparel for a long time, and this seemed like the perfect dragon for it. She fits the vibes so well. And then you drop this art, and you've just...perfectly encapsulated her personality and theme. I'm blown away.

The outline on this is stunning. I really love the green gradient, and especially how bright and pale it goes near the middle. It makes the piece pop and looks gorgeous against the background for FR bios.

The pose is MAGNIFICENT. You show off the full power and majesty of Coatl wings. Every feather is so beautifully rendered. Your shading is phenomenal, I'm blown away by the depth you've given it. The chest feathers are so good?

But the face, framed with the collar and shoulder pieces? Exquisite. This is such an aesthetic, and it's exactly what I was going for with her. I don't even have words. Thank you so, so much, I'm beyond stunned by this.

~~~

one page done, more responses inbound
Apologies for the delay in responses, FR has been having difficulty loading images for me. Makes it hard to respond to art TT-TT

~~~

@AspenCrow

These are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I remembered your pixel adopts fondly from last year, and I'm glad to see them make a return. I had some friends shriek that my dragons without art list had suddenly been cut in half, and I just sent them a screenshot of your pixels LOL

Where to start? I love the cleanness of these. The lack of lines is so cool to me, I cannot fathom how people do lineless art. I LOVE the tiny details you're able to achieve. Each breed is so distinctive and shows off the hallmarks of that breed, and the different poses you do add so much character and personality.

My pumpkin Wildclaw looks great! I love the gradient on her wings. The tail feathers look like a little candle flame. Her horns are super pretty.

The Auras are SO cool! I really adore those giant wings, and the detailing of the feathers! The little arm tucked beneath the wing is beautiful. I especially adore the neon child.

This might be my favourite pose of Mirror I've seen. I don't get to see them stretched out often. I really adore the long gangly bodies - they're just winged Greyhounds! Cute lil puppers. The wings are beautiful, I love the head fans, and the little talons are adorable.

The Nocturne looks SO cute. It's one of my top breeds for all the details - the nose ridge, the spikies, the bat wings. You've drawn Vax perfectly here. I really like the gradient on the wings, and the face shape has my whole heart.

And Spinel! Obbies look great in your pixel! I love them sitting. The tail curve is so good, and I adore the floof on the back leg. The mane looks great, too.

Thank you so much, I absolutely adore this!!

~~~

Responded to lapras on Discord

~~~

@durpy888

Oh gosh, this is SO cool?? WOW! I don't even know where to start!

First off, Mosaic is SUCh a hard gene, and you've drawn it beautifully. You nailed the geometric shapes. With the traditional colouring it looks almost like stained glass, and I really adore that. You show off all the different colours so well.

The patterning of the primary gene is also so well done. I really like that it isn't inked as strongly as Mosaic, it keeps the piece feeling lighter and contrasts really well.

But I cannot get over the pose! And how you used his tertiary! Him just cramming food into his mouth, getting sticky fruit juice everywhere. This is 3000% his personality, you nailed it. I love the highlights on his eye, by the way. The top rear wings are working so hard to keep him aloft as he stuffs his face with fruit!

Thank you SO much, this is beautiful and glorious!

~~~

~~~

@Inept

Oh WOW! So I don't normally buy multis or female Coatls, but Grove was on the AH and I fell in love. I've been wanting to use the Aztec apparel for a long time, and this seemed like the perfect dragon for it. She fits the vibes so well. And then you drop this art, and you've just...perfectly encapsulated her personality and theme. I'm blown away.

The outline on this is stunning. I really love the green gradient, and especially how bright and pale it goes near the middle. It makes the piece pop and looks gorgeous against the background for FR bios.

The pose is MAGNIFICENT. You show off the full power and majesty of Coatl wings. Every feather is so beautifully rendered. Your shading is phenomenal, I'm blown away by the depth you've given it. The chest feathers are so good?

But the face, framed with the collar and shoulder pieces? Exquisite. This is such an aesthetic, and it's exactly what I was going for with her. I don't even have words. Thank you so, so much, I'm beyond stunned by this.

~~~

one page done, more responses inbound
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
WE RETURN

~~~

~~~

Responded to Buritto on Discord

~~~

@brionne

Oh my GOSH I LOVE HER???

I wasn't expecting to get Yaksha art and I am SO thrilled that you did!! She is so pure in your style. I adore your linework. She's so incredibly fluffy and I am here for it. The giant paws? I want to squish them. The thick floofy mane? So much yes. I adore her bangs. You can see there's some powerful muscle in her arms and torso, but gosh is it buried beneath a mountain of fur LOL

Her braids are stunning, and I really love how you've drawn her tail. The slightly sassy upraised paw is everything. I love her horns, and her bLEP- Also those ears are SO so cute!!

And your colouring is gorgeous! The lining and hatching you've done really makes it look shaded, I love the techniques you've used. Especially fond of that line on the horns, and the patterning on her haunches.

Thank you SO much for my dessert yak, I adore her!

~~~

@ArtBlinked

WOAH! I have never seen such a fierce looking Wildclaw! Oh my gosh, your base is stunning? This looks so dinosaur and majestic. I cannot get over the fierceness of the pose. The teeth and the inner mouth tissue look phenomenal. I love the way the fangs curve and gleam. The curved neck is so powerfully muscled, and the horns are gorgeous. I especially adore the notches in the head feathers, they're each so detailed!

But your colours are out of this world. Like, one, the background is gorgeous?? I love it?? But the white outline and then the black outline is INCREDIBLE. I've never seen that art technique but I want to hold it in my hands forever. It makes the piece pop SO much and gives it a ton of depth. The way you've coloured the head feathers is absolutely sublime. The crystal is SO sparkly and almost alien looking, I adore it.

And the jewelry is just - wow. The lines are great, the metallic shading is impeccable, and it looks so elegant. I'm blown away.

This is incredible. Thank you SO so much

~~~

@SylvMea

alskjdgls welcome back, I'm so glad you returned for this!! And oh? my gosh?? I love these SO much??

Fruitsalad has my entire heart. This is the cutest pose I've seen for an Auraboa yet. I LOVE how he's periscoping, thick tail down for balance, head and neck up as he slithers towards you. The wings are BEAUTIFUL - I love how you've shown off the feathers! I especially like the tiny ones of his arms, tucked in politely, bowl gripped in hand.

The bowl offering is too pure. I adore that he's here to share his fruit salad with me ;;u;; His little hands grip it so politely. His face is everything, I am absolutely in love with how you've drawn him. He's just a cute little noodle puppy who wants love. His smile is so pure, I ADORE the way his head feathers are drooping to one side, and his primal eyes look incredible??

Also your colouring is just. yes. I love the patterning - you show off the gene without it becoming overpowering. His firebreather is really nice and subtle, and blends perfectly with his wind eyes! And the oranges of his primary gene are gorgeous!

And Balthazar -

Sketchy?? Sketchy??? I would give my left arm if my sketches looked this good alskgjd

I LOVE the inclusion of the familiar. That is now her perma, no one can take it from her. You've drawn it so cute - I LOVE the croc smile, all the teeth, the way the body is winding a little bit.

Balthazar looks incredible. The dramatic hat and scarf blowing forward are such an impeccable vibe. The mane looks great, and I really love the hint of roundhorn tucking beneath the ear. That font is PERFECT for the lyrics, and honestly this piece just captures everything I was going with for her.

Thank you SO much for both of these, and again, I'm really glad to see you back!

~~~

@AspenCrow

I'm so sorry for pinging you twice! I didn't see this submission before I did my last comment TT-TT

Ohhh Lebkuchen is PERFECT!! I've recently gotten into older dragons, especially gen 1's. My mom gave me the UMA for Christmas, so I had to get the perfect dragon for it. And I'm so glad he gets art from you, who appreciate him for who he is!

This piece is so soft and pure. I adore the gentle pastel background. The pose is absolutely fantastic. I love how you show off the mane and the Tundra facial features. Those sprinkles have my entire heart. The patterning on his chin/cheek fur is really well done, and I especially love the swirling pattern on his mane. The hint of his shoulder showing is so beautifully done, and I adore his hair!

Thank you so much, my cookie lad will bake an extra goodie for you tonight <33
WE RETURN

~~~

~~~

Responded to Buritto on Discord

~~~

@brionne

Oh my GOSH I LOVE HER???

I wasn't expecting to get Yaksha art and I am SO thrilled that you did!! She is so pure in your style. I adore your linework. She's so incredibly fluffy and I am here for it. The giant paws? I want to squish them. The thick floofy mane? So much yes. I adore her bangs. You can see there's some powerful muscle in her arms and torso, but gosh is it buried beneath a mountain of fur LOL

Her braids are stunning, and I really love how you've drawn her tail. The slightly sassy upraised paw is everything. I love her horns, and her bLEP- Also those ears are SO so cute!!

And your colouring is gorgeous! The lining and hatching you've done really makes it look shaded, I love the techniques you've used. Especially fond of that line on the horns, and the patterning on her haunches.

Thank you SO much for my dessert yak, I adore her!

~~~

@ArtBlinked

WOAH! I have never seen such a fierce looking Wildclaw! Oh my gosh, your base is stunning? This looks so dinosaur and majestic. I cannot get over the fierceness of the pose. The teeth and the inner mouth tissue look phenomenal. I love the way the fangs curve and gleam. The curved neck is so powerfully muscled, and the horns are gorgeous. I especially adore the notches in the head feathers, they're each so detailed!

But your colours are out of this world. Like, one, the background is gorgeous?? I love it?? But the white outline and then the black outline is INCREDIBLE. I've never seen that art technique but I want to hold it in my hands forever. It makes the piece pop SO much and gives it a ton of depth. The way you've coloured the head feathers is absolutely sublime. The crystal is SO sparkly and almost alien looking, I adore it.

And the jewelry is just - wow. The lines are great, the metallic shading is impeccable, and it looks so elegant. I'm blown away.

This is incredible. Thank you SO so much

~~~

@SylvMea

alskjdgls welcome back, I'm so glad you returned for this!! And oh? my gosh?? I love these SO much??

Fruitsalad has my entire heart. This is the cutest pose I've seen for an Auraboa yet. I LOVE how he's periscoping, thick tail down for balance, head and neck up as he slithers towards you. The wings are BEAUTIFUL - I love how you've shown off the feathers! I especially like the tiny ones of his arms, tucked in politely, bowl gripped in hand.

The bowl offering is too pure. I adore that he's here to share his fruit salad with me ;;u;; His little hands grip it so politely. His face is everything, I am absolutely in love with how you've drawn him. He's just a cute little noodle puppy who wants love. His smile is so pure, I ADORE the way his head feathers are drooping to one side, and his primal eyes look incredible??

Also your colouring is just. yes. I love the patterning - you show off the gene without it becoming overpowering. His firebreather is really nice and subtle, and blends perfectly with his wind eyes! And the oranges of his primary gene are gorgeous!

And Balthazar -

Sketchy?? Sketchy??? I would give my left arm if my sketches looked this good alskgjd

I LOVE the inclusion of the familiar. That is now her perma, no one can take it from her. You've drawn it so cute - I LOVE the croc smile, all the teeth, the way the body is winding a little bit.

Balthazar looks incredible. The dramatic hat and scarf blowing forward are such an impeccable vibe. The mane looks great, and I really love the hint of roundhorn tucking beneath the ear. That font is PERFECT for the lyrics, and honestly this piece just captures everything I was going with for her.

Thank you SO much for both of these, and again, I'm really glad to see you back!

~~~

@AspenCrow

I'm so sorry for pinging you twice! I didn't see this submission before I did my last comment TT-TT

Ohhh Lebkuchen is PERFECT!! I've recently gotten into older dragons, especially gen 1's. My mom gave me the UMA for Christmas, so I had to get the perfect dragon for it. And I'm so glad he gets art from you, who appreciate him for who he is!

This piece is so soft and pure. I adore the gentle pastel background. The pose is absolutely fantastic. I love how you show off the mane and the Tundra facial features. Those sprinkles have my entire heart. The patterning on his chin/cheek fur is really well done, and I especially love the swirling pattern on his mane. The hint of his shoulder showing is so beautifully done, and I adore his hair!

Thank you so much, my cookie lad will bake an extra goodie for you tonight <33
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
*hahahaha* "again!" For [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75779402]Ilaeria[/url], the starsong poet. [img]https://imgur.com/LZ8XD0A.png[/img] [code][img]https://imgur.com/LZ8XD0A.png[/img][/code]
*hahahaha* "again!"

For Ilaeria, the starsong poet.

LZ8XD0A.png
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/LZ8XD0A.png[/img]
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png