Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]The Long Dark is a survival game I love very much but can't play, seein' as how easily I get lost without maps [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] - you [i]will[/i] die if you get lost before you find shelter or food - so I watch Kimiota an' Zaknafein instead aye This said, I may consider gettin' a mod that puts a map in game eventually [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
The Long Dark is a survival game I love very much but can't play, seein' as how easily I get lost without maps - you will die if you get lost before you find shelter or food - so I watch Kimiota an' Zaknafein instead aye

This said, I may consider gettin' a mod that puts a map in game eventually
UDy41Fx.png
Death Stranding.. I love that vibe, I also want to know more about the plot, but I just know it's not the right game for me - I would either get bored of sole travelling too quickly, or get stressed out because of the enemies :')
Death Stranding.. I love that vibe, I also want to know more about the plot, but I just know it's not the right game for me - I would either get bored of sole travelling too quickly, or get stressed out because of the enemies :')
i am Bad at video games and don't have a console or much disposable income, so i've watched a few video game playthroughs on youtube without ever playing the game myself, and it doesn't take away my enjoyment of the story at all :] i've watched both of The Last of Us games (insane. ough man. enjoyed the show as well but the game medium was the Correct choice, especially for the second one), all of the PS Spider-Man games (loved them), the Horizon games (LOVED them. all-time favourite games! incredibly story and characters but i know i wouldn't enjoy all the combat. i wish i could just have a HFW peaceful mode where i can walk around the whole map without having to fight anything HAHA)

more to what you're getting at though, i like watching my friends play horror puzzle games and hang out while they play Apex Legends and Minecraft sometimes :]
i am Bad at video games and don't have a console or much disposable income, so i've watched a few video game playthroughs on youtube without ever playing the game myself, and it doesn't take away my enjoyment of the story at all :] i've watched both of The Last of Us games (insane. ough man. enjoyed the show as well but the game medium was the Correct choice, especially for the second one), all of the PS Spider-Man games (loved them), the Horizon games (LOVED them. all-time favourite games! incredibly story and characters but i know i wouldn't enjoy all the combat. i wish i could just have a HFW peaceful mode where i can walk around the whole map without having to fight anything HAHA)

more to what you're getting at though, i like watching my friends play horror puzzle games and hang out while they play Apex Legends and Minecraft sometimes :]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
loveeee watching people play horror games absolutely dread actually playing themselves myself. i guess its cuz its like it feels like a friend playing with you so its not as scary lol
loveeee watching people play horror games absolutely dread actually playing themselves myself. i guess its cuz its like it feels like a friend playing with you so its not as scary lol

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Town of Salem 2. I am so obsessed with the game that I even have a whole tab of dragons dedicated to it, but otherwise I just, cannot actually play the game. Mainly because it's an online game, but also a social deduction game and? I don't like lying even if it's just for a game. Also the community, despite it being small is known to be really toxic.
Town of Salem 2. I am so obsessed with the game that I even have a whole tab of dragons dedicated to it, but otherwise I just, cannot actually play the game. Mainly because it's an online game, but also a social deduction game and? I don't like lying even if it's just for a game. Also the community, despite it being small is known to be really toxic.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Kirby!! My friends love it and so I learned a lot about the series, the characters are lovely and gameplay seems really fun but I never got my hands on a nintendo console :-(
Kirby!! My friends love it and so I learned a lot about the series, the characters are lovely and gameplay seems really fun but I never got my hands on a nintendo console :-(
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
souls games
my ADHD-riddled partner won't let me play because he'll keep telling me what to do and suggesting stuff and I hate it.
souls games
my ADHD-riddled partner won't let me play because he'll keep telling me what to do and suggesting stuff and I hate it.
minecraft. I used to play it a lot, but now I just can't get into it. I absolutely LOVE minecraft content though it makes up like 50% of what I watch
minecraft. I used to play it a lot, but now I just can't get into it. I absolutely LOVE minecraft content though it makes up like 50% of what I watch
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I got really into the story of Modern Warfare 2 a while ago and watched all the cutscenes, but I could never ever play a game like that. I'm not a fan of FPS games and when I did try to play one I was a total mess, absolutely no good at it.

And even before that I watched hbomberguy's video on Pathologic and fell in LOVE with that game, to this day I rewatch that video a lot, it's so comforting to me and I keep up with the news abt the recent remaster/remake of it but it's like pure torture gameplay wise so I doubt I'll ever play it. Lots of time management, lots of hidden stuff and indirect quests I don't quite think I could handle, maybe one day I'll give it a try, but the chances are very very close to 0. The story is great though and I'd happily say it's one of my favourites for sure.
I got really into the story of Modern Warfare 2 a while ago and watched all the cutscenes, but I could never ever play a game like that. I'm not a fan of FPS games and when I did try to play one I was a total mess, absolutely no good at it.

And even before that I watched hbomberguy's video on Pathologic and fell in LOVE with that game, to this day I rewatch that video a lot, it's so comforting to me and I keep up with the news abt the recent remaster/remake of it but it's like pure torture gameplay wise so I doubt I'll ever play it. Lots of time management, lots of hidden stuff and indirect quests I don't quite think I could handle, maybe one day I'll give it a try, but the chances are very very close to 0. The story is great though and I'd happily say it's one of my favourites for sure.
GjtB9m2.png
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. I love the aesthetics, the music, and the plot, but I absolutely can't play the game on my own time. Why? Motion sickness. If simply watching playthroughs of the game is enough to make me motion sick, then chances are actually playing the game will do the exact same thing.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. I love the aesthetics, the music, and the plot, but I absolutely can't play the game on my own time. Why? Motion sickness. If simply watching playthroughs of the game is enough to make me motion sick, then chances are actually playing the game will do the exact same thing.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9