Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Mather's Day Push | Fire Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@raijuu You're all good! I'll get them all sorted for you asap~
@raijuu You're all good! I'll get them all sorted for you asap~
[center] [size=5] Good Morning![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZiKDHep.png[/img] This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge. If you missed yesterday's badge you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it. [b]The question of the day is, what is your favourite flower and why?[/b] If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below. [b]Thank you everyone for supporting Fire![/b] [pinglist=23487] @pinglist-23487 [/center]

Good Morning!

ZiKDHep.png

This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge.

If you missed yesterday's badge you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it.

The question of the day is, what is your favourite flower and why?

If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below.

Thank you everyone for supporting Fire!

@Mather's Day Public Buy Daily Ping
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
What is your favourite flower and why?

Fittingly, I love Red Hot Pokers! The bees and butterflies love them too which is great. My favourite variety is called "Jenny Bloom" - it is red at the top and white at the bottom. The "Alcazar" variety is also very pretty, with a deep orange colouration.

Fittingly, I love Red Hot Pokers! The bees and butterflies love them too which is great. My favourite variety is called "Jenny Bloom" - it is red at the top and white at the bottom. The "Alcazar" variety is also very pretty, with a deep orange colouration.
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg

Lilacs! They surrounded my grandmother's house and now I have them surrounding mine, so they just mean 'Home'. =3

Lilacs! They surrounded my grandmother's house and now I have them surrounding mine, so they just mean 'Home'. =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
daily question: fav is the paintbrush wildflower found in the western united states :3
daily question: fav is the paintbrush wildflower found in the western united states :3
DRAGONS !

Wild daisies. They grew by my childhood home and are special even though some people see them as weedy.

Of flower shop cuts, roses with thorns aren’t bad. *coughs in Addams*

Wild daisies. They grew by my childhood home and are special even though some people see them as weedy.

Of flower shop cuts, roses with thorns aren’t bad. *coughs in Addams*
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@ReedHarrow once i get the gems, i'll finish picking up your dragons :)
@ReedHarrow once i get the gems, i'll finish picking up your dragons :)
DRAGONS !
@TETRAHEDR0N Thank you and no worries ^^

Oh and the daily question. My favourite flower is wood anemone. Ever since I was little, I've gone out into the forests during spring to find them covering the ground like little stars. We'd always pick them in bouquets with the flowers still shining with dew drops. I associate their scent with spring time :)
@TETRAHEDR0N Thank you and no worries ^^

Oh and the daily question. My favourite flower is wood anemone. Ever since I was little, I've gone out into the forests during spring to find them covering the ground like little stars. We'd always pick them in bouquets with the flowers still shining with dew drops. I associate their scent with spring time :)
@late711 i'm only accepting treasure for fodder right now, sorry!
@late711 i'm only accepting treasure for fodder right now, sorry!
DRAGONS !
@TETRAHEDR0N Ah, I'm sorry about that! ^^; Good luck with the homework!
@TETRAHEDR0N Ah, I'm sorry about that! ^^; Good luck with the homework!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7