Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More insect companion apparel?
I really love this [item=beekeeper's swarm] and I couldn't find any other insect companion apparel. I'd really like to see some more swarms like flies or dragonflies, or maybe single buddies like a Hercules or rhinoceros beetle. It's very versatile and can be used for many different purposes.
I really love this
Beekeeper's Swarm
and I couldn't find any other insect companion apparel. I'd really like to see some more swarms like flies or dragonflies, or maybe single buddies like a Hercules or rhinoceros beetle.

It's very versatile and can be used for many different purposes.
sgriffin-175-45_30_46_9_5_3.png
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
Yknow what would be adorable? Apparel that's like a pet dragonfly on a thread 'leash'. Support in general! We do have the butterfly necklaces and the [item=Butterfly's Kiss] (the thumbnail doesn't show it but it's not just the mask, it also adds actual butterflies) but I have no objection to more! I'm sure there's lots of users that would love one that's like a swarm of flies, at the very least.
Yknow what would be adorable? Apparel that's like a pet dragonfly on a thread 'leash'.

Support in general! We do have the butterfly necklaces and the Butterfly's Kiss (the thumbnail doesn't show it but it's not just the mask, it also adds actual butterflies) but I have no objection to more! I'm sure there's lots of users that would love one that's like a swarm of flies, at the very least.
UJXttDL.png
I'm in love with the idea of a big beetle friend that sits on my dragons' shoulders (with the neat implication that this world has GIANT beetles that are visible on the bigger dragon breeds), it's really sweet ! I have less use for the more "swarm" like apparel, but it's still something I would like.
I'm in love with the idea of a big beetle friend that sits on my dragons' shoulders (with the neat implication that this world has GIANT beetles that are visible on the bigger dragon breeds), it's really sweet ! I have less use for the more "swarm" like apparel, but it's still something I would like.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
SUPPORT, I want big beetle friendsss
SUPPORT, I want big beetle friendsss
I need cockroach and fly swarms. I NEED my dragons LOOKING like they smell Really Bad and live in the dumpster.
I need cockroach and fly swarms. I NEED my dragons LOOKING like they smell Really Bad and live in the dumpster.
CPbqbzR.png
yes, more bug swarms please! i know we already have some butterfly apparel but a) More b) moths please
yes, more bug swarms please! i know we already have some butterfly apparel but a) More b) moths please
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png