Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli Superstitions
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Arrakis" date="2024-03-09 15:25:32" ] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3297202#post_3297202][img]https://i.imgur.com/HKHAiK9.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] yeah.
Arrakis wrote on 2024-03-09 15:25:32:
HKHAiK9.png

yeah.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
venues sometimes have day-long spells of hating you. you go to another venue and it's fine. then you test out your original venue and it still makes you reset 4 times before finishing the first battle, or it takes 5 minutes to finish that first battle. then you realize why you left that venue in the first place
venues sometimes have day-long spells of hating you. you go to another venue and it's fine. then you test out your original venue and it still makes you reset 4 times before finishing the first battle, or it takes 5 minutes to finish that first battle. then you realize why you left that venue in the first place
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
If I repeat the phrase "just one more I promise" to myself Than Im more likely to get the item I want
If I repeat the phrase "just one more I promise" to myself Than Im more likely to get the item I want
If any enemy in the Mire dodges an elim more than one time in a row, they become Shadowbinder's Most Wanted enemy, and you have to use any means necessary to make sure that enemy goes down before your team does, even if you have to restart. That will release you from having to hold a grudge against that enemy for the next month, by enacting revenge immediately.

If you're just loading in to a venue with 2 fodder dragons and all the enemies hit your trainer immediately, just, give up. Restart.

That first battle will determine how well things go the rest of the time you're grinding.

Reverse psychology for drops, as everyone's said. "I don't want an egg/that familiar, and I will be so angry if I get one!"
If any enemy in the Mire dodges an elim more than one time in a row, they become Shadowbinder's Most Wanted enemy, and you have to use any means necessary to make sure that enemy goes down before your team does, even if you have to restart. That will release you from having to hold a grudge against that enemy for the next month, by enacting revenge immediately.

If you're just loading in to a venue with 2 fodder dragons and all the enemies hit your trainer immediately, just, give up. Restart.

That first battle will determine how well things go the rest of the time you're grinding.

Reverse psychology for drops, as everyone's said. "I don't want an egg/that familiar, and I will be so angry if I get one!"
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
My superstition is that if you're hunting a specific familiar or farming festival drops, you have to eliminate the related monster last. So if it's shadow fest and you have two ice enemies and one shadow, leave the shadow for last. No idea where my brain got this idea or why it persists so intensely, but it's always my strategy.
My superstition is that if you're hunting a specific familiar or farming festival drops, you have to eliminate the related monster last. So if it's shadow fest and you have two ice enemies and one shadow, leave the shadow for last. No idea where my brain got this idea or why it persists so intensely, but it's always my strategy.
aDERPtables
The boss fams know I'm hunting them and stay away because of it
The boss fams know I'm hunting them and stay away because of it
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
Eliminate attack with full breath will have better accuracy.
Eliminate attack with full breath will have better accuracy.
When I coli I always defeat enemies top to bottom unless I know there's an uneven amount of scratch to meditate enemies - I believe the coli enemies lazy butts won't wanna target a far away mire flyer (who i always put up top)
When I coli I always defeat enemies top to bottom unless I know there's an uneven amount of scratch to meditate enemies - I believe the coli enemies lazy butts won't wanna target a far away mire flyer (who i always put up top)
Some days dodge rates are higher than others
Some days dodge rates are higher than others
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="GaleGecko" date="2024-03-09 15:12:53" ] Some fodder are simply cursed. So long as they are part of your party, you will have to restart your run countless times until your fodder finally hits your desired level. Then you hope your next fodder isn't nearly as cursed. [/quote] this happens to me too. also some opponents are cursed and will dodge several Eliminates in a row, so when I miss I always aim for a different one afterwards. Or just Scratch them to death if they're the last one standing.
GaleGecko wrote on 2024-03-09 15:12:53:
Some fodder are simply cursed. So long as they are part of your party, you will have to restart your run countless times until your fodder finally hits your desired level.
Then you hope your next fodder isn't nearly as cursed.

this happens to me too. also some opponents are cursed and will dodge several Eliminates in a row, so when I miss I always aim for a different one afterwards.

Or just Scratch them to death if they're the last one standing.
1 2 3 4