Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
wait water was pushing o: [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/9tpqdQmp-foAAAAC/stan-lee-music.gif[/img]
wait water was pushing o:

stan-lee-music.gif
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="Hiriajuu" date="2024-03-09 23:56:15" ] the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast [/quote] YES please I just want one thing from this battle and its the return of impromptu battles with flips, IvW and LvA were just depressing to watch, this was like the superbowl to me, I hope plague does choose to come out swinging in a profit push [emoji=special eyes size=1] give me that delicious competition
Hiriajuu wrote on 2024-03-09 23:56:15:
the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast

YES please I just want one thing from this battle and its the return of impromptu battles with flips, IvW and LvA were just depressing to watch, this was like the superbowl to me, I hope plague does choose to come out swinging in a profit push give me that delicious competition
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
GGS EVERYONE!!!! incredible work fellow germs!! i saw so many people pushing themselves hard and beating their personal goals this week despite fatigue and general chaos love u all i am so proud of you guys!!

CONGRATS WATER!! it has been a long time since I've been nervously refreshing the dom board on the final day and been kept on my toes by all the flip flopping! you guys did amazing, everyone did amazing, thanks for a great fight!!
GGS EVERYONE!!!! incredible work fellow germs!! i saw so many people pushing themselves hard and beating their personal goals this week despite fatigue and general chaos love u all i am so proud of you guys!!

CONGRATS WATER!! it has been a long time since I've been nervously refreshing the dom board on the final day and been kept on my toes by all the flip flopping! you guys did amazing, everyone did amazing, thanks for a great fight!!
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
This was very exciting! I came out of my dominance slumber to train dragons all day yesterday... Big thanks to Plague and also Ice <3
This was very exciting! I came out of my dominance slumber to train dragons all day yesterday... Big thanks to Plague and also Ice <3
Ggs, water! I'd never participated in dom before this battle, and I managed to get in 100+ levels on my first time. This was definitely fun, and I hope to participate in more battles like this in the future :>
Ggs, water! I'd never participated in dom before this battle, and I managed to get in 100+ levels on my first time. This was definitely fun, and I hope to participate in more battles like this in the future :>
Q5eZhV2.png
Wooooo ya did it water! Sadly I needed sleep so missed all the excitement.
Wooooo ya did it water! Sadly I needed sleep so missed all the excitement.
91741235.png77876607.png
Thank you, Plague! I really enjoyed the whole thing and you put up a good fight, I was surprised we flipped last moment… Thank you to Ive as well.
Thank you, Plague! I really enjoyed the whole thing and you put up a good fight, I was surprised we flipped last moment… Thank you to Ive as well.

He/him | FRT+1 x
It's a really intense and exciting battle! The whole process can make people feel the sparks of collision, and it is full of uncertainty until the end. Thank you both parties for everything they have contributed to this! ^^
It's a really intense and exciting battle! The whole process can make people feel the sparks of collision, and it is full of uncertainty until the end. Thank you both parties for everything they have contributed to this! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
[quote name="Lednik" date="2024-03-10 01:01:04" ] [quote name="Hiriajuu" date="2024-03-09 23:56:15" ] the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast [/quote] YES please I just want one thing from this battle and its the return of impromptu battles with flips, IvW and LvA were just depressing to watch, this was like the superbowl to me, I hope plague does choose to come out swinging in a profit push [emoji=special eyes size=1] give me that delicious competition [/quote] yessss we don't always need big flashy raffles and ticket counting and months of boarding and all that crazy prep, just give us some impromptu fisticuffs and a fodder floor to wreck
Lednik wrote on 2024-03-10 01:01:04:
Hiriajuu wrote on 2024-03-09 23:56:15:
the fact that there were more flips just today than like in the last 3 battles combined shows how much the community has been yearning for random stuff like this, ty plague ty water this was a blast

YES please I just want one thing from this battle and its the return of impromptu battles with flips, IvW and LvA were just depressing to watch, this was like the superbowl to me, I hope plague does choose to come out swinging in a profit push give me that delicious competition

yessss
we don't always need big flashy raffles and ticket counting and months of boarding and all that crazy prep, just give us some impromptu fisticuffs and a fodder floor to wreck
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
someone's gotta make a fake achievement for this prom brawl please!!
someone's gotta make a fake achievement for this prom brawl please!!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38