Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why is fodder so expensive now?
1 2 3
*stuffing my face with popcorn watching Water and Plague fight*
*stuffing my face with popcorn watching Water and Plague fight*
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oanaTvH.png[/img][/center] just wanna say I am obsessed with this juxtaposition
oanaTvH.png

just wanna say I am obsessed with this juxtaposition
sorry, its my fault :,(
sorry, its my fault :,(
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
almost 19kt lah is CRAZY right now
almost 19kt lah is CRAZY right now
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
Think fodder is expansive? I sold 2 lvl7s for 90g and 99g respectively less than 3 minutes before Dom was decided. Both immediately sent to the Tidelord (or to where the Tidelord should be). Apparently all lvl7s under 175g were sold and exalted immediately. [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]
Think fodder is expansive? I sold 2 lvl7s for 90g and 99g respectively less than 3 minutes before Dom was decided. Both immediately sent to the Tidelord (or to where the Tidelord should be).

Apparently all lvl7s under 175g were sold and exalted immediately.
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
[quote name="Seejey" date="2024-03-09 23:58:22" ] Think fodder is expansive? I sold 2 lvl7s for 90g and 99g respectively less than 3 minutes before Dom was decided. Both immediately sent to the Tidelord (or to where the Tidelord should be). Apparently all lvl7s under 175g were sold and exalted immediately. [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] [/quote] 175 [emoji=coatl scared size=1] That is the highest i've ever heard of leveled fodder going.
Seejey wrote on 2024-03-09 23:58:22:
Think fodder is expansive? I sold 2 lvl7s for 90g and 99g respectively less than 3 minutes before Dom was decided. Both immediately sent to the Tidelord (or to where the Tidelord should be).

175 That is the highest i've ever heard of leveled fodder going.
[quote name="Mintshakes" date="2024-03-10 00:39:13" ] [quote name="Seejey" date="2024-03-09 23:58:22" ] Think fodder is expansive? I sold 2 lvl7s for 90g and 99g respectively less than 3 minutes before Dom was decided. Both immediately sent to the Tidelord (or to where the Tidelord should be). Apparently all lvl7s under 175g were sold and exalted immediately. [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] [/quote] 175 [emoji=coatl scared size=1] That is the highest i've ever heard of leveled fodder going. [/quote] Lvl25s were always sold for about 200g or 200kt. After the battle, there was not a single one for less than 250g or [u]1200kt[/u] at the AH. That's right. I don't know for how much the most expensive one was sold, but the only one being sold for treasure left there, since before the battle was over, costs[b] 1.2Mt[/b]!
Mintshakes wrote on 2024-03-10 00:39:13:
Seejey wrote on 2024-03-09 23:58:22:

175 That is the highest i've ever heard of leveled fodder going.

Lvl25s were always sold for about 200g or 200kt. After the battle, there was not a single one for less than 250g or 1200kt at the AH.

That's right. I don't know for how much the most expensive one was sold, but the only one being sold for treasure left there, since before the battle was over, costs 1.2Mt!
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
this was one of the craziest battles! i think it went up to 20kt per adult
this was one of the craziest battles! i think it went up to 20kt per adult

Pastel Hatchery
The mix of us (water) only being prepped for a profit push till the last two days or so and plague coming off a dominance fight they won (so they had dom fatigue to equal it out along with having used up some of their resources) set the cogs in motion for the battle to get explosive! There weren’t the usual amount of stored dragons floating around so we had to rely more off the AH ones. It was extremely fun, thanks to any plague people reading this for the fight! You guys did so well!

I was absolutely demolishing 10kt hatchlings in the very last minute stretch along side I’m sure plenty others!
The mix of us (water) only being prepped for a profit push till the last two days or so and plague coming off a dominance fight they won (so they had dom fatigue to equal it out along with having used up some of their resources) set the cogs in motion for the battle to get explosive! There weren’t the usual amount of stored dragons floating around so we had to rely more off the AH ones. It was extremely fun, thanks to any plague people reading this for the fight! You guys did so well!

I was absolutely demolishing 10kt hatchlings in the very last minute stretch along side I’m sure plenty others!
apparently there was a battle lol wow
apparently there was a battle lol wow
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3