Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ToyHouse Codes for Doodles
No need to ping, I'm subscribed.
I am always looking and I won't run out of codes. You are free to drop a doodle in this thread or PM me with it and I will give you a code!

You read the topic right!
I have Toyhou.se codes and I would like some doodles~ I don't care the quality, please just pick a character doodle something of them and I'll give you a ToyHouse code. Simple as that~

My Toyhouse
Please choose from any of the ones in the Creation, Story or Confusion folders~

I will also accept doodles of my dragons here.
No need to ping, I'm subscribed.
I am always looking and I won't run out of codes. You are free to drop a doodle in this thread or PM me with it and I will give you a code!

You read the topic right!
I have Toyhou.se codes and I would like some doodles~ I don't care the quality, please just pick a character doodle something of them and I'll give you a ToyHouse code. Simple as that~

My Toyhouse
Please choose from any of the ones in the Creation, Story or Confusion folders~

I will also accept doodles of my dragons here.
Hello! I'd love a toyhouse code, always wanted to try it out! Examples of my art shop is in my signature, but I'll try doing a different style (chibi) for this lovely!

I'll get to work (it should be done quite quickly haha), and I'll put it in this post when done~

Thanks a lot for doing this thread, this is so fun!
Hello! I'd love a toyhouse code, always wanted to try it out! Examples of my art shop is in my signature, but I'll try doing a different style (chibi) for this lovely!

I'll get to work (it should be done quite quickly haha), and I'll put it in this post when done~

Thanks a lot for doing this thread, this is so fun!
~art shop~
I've been rethinking about TH, but idk about using it yet; I know it's for character storage, but anything else I ought to know? :3 Like, are there limits on OCs, or do you have to pay for any extra space or profile organizations, etc?

TLDR version why I am reconsidering is because I've beef with how navigation works and how everything involves a backspace, even on the same page.

But otherwise, storing OCs may be easier there while I use Neocities for fuller scaled pages with stories, etc.
I've been rethinking about TH, but idk about using it yet; I know it's for character storage, but anything else I ought to know? :3 Like, are there limits on OCs, or do you have to pay for any extra space or profile organizations, etc?

TLDR version why I am reconsidering is because I've beef with how navigation works and how everything involves a backspace, even on the same page.

But otherwise, storing OCs may be easier there while I use Neocities for fuller scaled pages with stories, etc.
[quote name="Commander" date="2024-03-09 14:51:28" ] [/quote] There are no limits on how many OCs you have as long as you have all the credits for the art and aren’t using cannon characters from a popular series. The navigation of TH is rather easy to get through, and you can even pin important things like editing your characters, moving images and uploading images. The profiles are fully costimizable as well. It’s very nice to use personally.
Commander wrote on 2024-03-09 14:51:28:

There are no limits on how many OCs you have as long as you have all the credits for the art and aren’t using cannon characters from a popular series. The navigation of TH is rather easy to get through, and you can even pin important things like editing your characters, moving images and uploading images. The profiles are fully costimizable as well. It’s very nice to use personally.
I admittedly figured canon fandom chars would've been against the rules. I definitely would've been relying on it more for OCs or maybe AU designs like gijinkas for related chars used in AUs (like my BattleBots AU, where I redesign the robots to be a bit more humanized), though mostly OCs.

I am glad it doesn't allow AI generations too, as an artist (by hobby) who can't stand AI generated works.

I may try it for the fun of it. Need to see if any of your chars suit my needs, since I'm only good with so much. XD
I admittedly figured canon fandom chars would've been against the rules. I definitely would've been relying on it more for OCs or maybe AU designs like gijinkas for related chars used in AUs (like my BattleBots AU, where I redesign the robots to be a bit more humanized), though mostly OCs.

I am glad it doesn't allow AI generations too, as an artist (by hobby) who can't stand AI generated works.

I may try it for the fun of it. Need to see if any of your chars suit my needs, since I'm only good with so much. XD
[quote name="Commander" date="2024-03-09 17:15:03" ] [/quote] AUs are welcome and fan OCs are too. It’s very welcoming. I enjoy the lack of AI as well Take your time! you can DM me when you’re done~
Commander wrote on 2024-03-09 17:15:03:
AUs are welcome and fan OCs are too. It’s very welcoming.

I enjoy the lack of AI as well

Take your time! you can DM me when you’re done~