Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Springswarm 2024
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I havent got the new familiars either. Granted i dont do coli a whole lot, but i figured i could get them in 30min or so, but so far no luck. :( i dont have have the patience or attention span to grind for hours to a whole day...

EDIT: I was able to get only one of the new familiars. :(
I havent got the new familiars either. Granted i dont do coli a whole lot, but i figured i could get them in 30min or so, but so far no luck. :( i dont have have the patience or attention span to grind for hours to a whole day...

EDIT: I was able to get only one of the new familiars. :(
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Personnally as a casual player I got the vista and the scene multiple times. I've done coli like... 15 minutes and barely did anything else on the site. I feel like the rarity issue is only with the new familiars, but I might be wrong.

Personnally I don't mind the current odds though.
Personnally as a casual player I got the vista and the scene multiple times. I've done coli like... 15 minutes and barely did anything else on the site. I feel like the rarity issue is only with the new familiars, but I might be wrong.

Personnally I don't mind the current odds though.
Seasonal fams! Heck yeah :D
Seasonal fams! Heck yeah :D
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Sooo how rare is the drop rate for the new swarm fams in coli? I don't usually do coli except during these mini events for fams. But I feel like the drop rate is even lower than the last Frigid mini event for the new fams lol.
Sooo how rare is the drop rate for the new swarm fams in coli? I don't usually do coli except during these mini events for fams. But I feel like the drop rate is even lower than the last Frigid mini event for the new fams lol.
wpAnyw8.png
I got 1 of the new familiars and 2 boars in ~1 hour at the Woodland Path, so it seems pretty reasonable to me? I timed myself loosely and was able to do 8 battles per minute.
I got 1 of the new familiars and 2 boars in ~1 hour at the Woodland Path, so it seems pretty reasonable to me? I timed myself loosely and was able to do 8 battles per minute.
Springs Worm
Springs Worm
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Spent 3 hours in coli last night and didn't get any of the drops. Feeling like I have the worst luck or they absolutely increased the rarity of these.
Spent 3 hours in coli last night and didn't get any of the drops. Feeling like I have the worst luck or they absolutely increased the rarity of these.
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
B U G S
B U G S
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23494158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/234942/23494158_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30283145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/302832/30283145_350.png[/img][/url] Have a happy spring everyone!!
23494158_350.png30283145_350.png

Have a happy spring everyone!!
mmm 77287749_3dUmMQ3tiYif7GH.png mmmm
TIGERS_CLAWS
• she/her • 25 •
WISHLIST | Art Shop | Hatchery | carrd
mmm 77287759_poIt2VbAtdSO0mV.png
i will say i think the drops for the new familiars is Extremely Low, i've spent so many hours coli grinding due to pvw, and only managed to get 3 drops for the swarms
everything else has been dropping at a fairly normal rate i feel?
i will say i think the drops for the new familiars is Extremely Low, i've spent so many hours coli grinding due to pvw, and only managed to get 3 drops for the swarms
everything else has been dropping at a fairly normal rate i feel?
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22