Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] LEAP Grab Bags! (closed)
1 2 3 4
ill pay 25g for one :)
ill pay 25g for one :)
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@Ookami99 Of course, if you send payment to me via PM I'll get your crocs dressed up and ready to party for you! :D
@Ookami99 Of course, if you send payment to me via PM I'll get your crocs dressed up and ready to party for you! :D
Na5WGHa.png
May I get 4 bags plz
May I get 4 bags plz
@Emme666 Of course, if you PM payment to me in the currency of your choice I can dress up your toridaes and send them your way!
@Emme666 Of course, if you PM payment to me in the currency of your choice I can dress up your toridaes and send them your way!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi sending 100g for four :)
@FirozTaverbi sending 100g for four :)
Today is your last chance to take home a well-dressed toridae! After that the raffle bank guardians will start prosecuting crimes again.
Today is your last chance to take home a well-dressed toridae! After that the raffle bank guardians will start prosecuting crimes again.
Na5WGHa.png
Can I snag another four? They're so damn cute and the last grab bags were awesome :O
Can I snag another four? They're so damn cute and the last grab bags were awesome :O
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@Ookami99 of course, if you'd like to order more bags just pop me a PM with your payment ^^
@Ookami99 of course, if you'd like to order more bags just pop me a PM with your payment ^^
Na5WGHa.png
So glad I found this before ya closed! I love me anything gator related, sending payment for 4 bags <3333
So glad I found this before ya closed! I love me anything gator related, sending payment for 4 bags <3333
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Sent payment for one bag plz!
Sent payment for one bag plz!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4