Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is there a dom battle going on?
I ask because I recently had some dragons sold for 14g and then put in fodder tabs, one dragon with art even sold for 50g and was immediately exalted.

to clarify, i'm not mad about this! i know that once a dragon goes on the ah, it's up to the buyer to decide what to do with it. that's a risk i knew about and that i'm willing to take.

i'm just curious as to why fodder prices have seemed to increase so much
I ask because I recently had some dragons sold for 14g and then put in fodder tabs, one dragon with art even sold for 50g and was immediately exalted.

to clarify, i'm not mad about this! i know that once a dragon goes on the ah, it's up to the buyer to decide what to do with it. that's a risk i knew about and that i'm willing to take.

i'm just curious as to why fodder prices have seemed to increase so much
finch | any/all | fr 3+
plague is conquest pushing for the second week, while both water and ice are profit pushing - the former with a PB that's matching plague's! so that with the springswarm event has been driving fodder prices up quite a bit :>

fodder floor is at around 13kt/g though, so that 50g dragon with art was probaaably exalted for a different reason? who knows
plague is conquest pushing for the second week, while both water and ice are profit pushing - the former with a PB that's matching plague's! so that with the springswarm event has been driving fodder prices up quite a bit :>

fodder floor is at around 13kt/g though, so that 50g dragon with art was probaaably exalted for a different reason? who knows
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
water is no longer profit pushing. they have swapped to (unplanned) conquest pushing against plague, who is trying to get their (planned) second conquest. earth did the same thing last week. it was very sudden for all of plague, and it's a very telltale games "Plague Will Remember That" situation right now >88V
water is no longer profit pushing. they have swapped to (unplanned) conquest pushing against plague, who is trying to get their (planned) second conquest. earth did the same thing last week. it was very sudden for all of plague, and it's a very telltale games "Plague Will Remember That" situation right now >88V
[quote name="firenyx45" date="2024-03-09 06:41:28" ] water is no longer profit pushing. they have swapped to (unplanned) conquest pushing against plague, who is trying to get their (planned) second conquest. earth did the same thing last week. it was very sudden for all of plague, and it's a very telltale games "Plague Will Remember That" situation right now >88V [/quote] I feel like a small clarification is that earth never actually went into conquest mode, our profit pushes are always just kind of like that because we're small and everyone has that dom fever, we didn't even have a public buy and many pebbles were still making profit Water is truly going for a battle now [emoji=special eyes size=1] and oh how I've missed impromptu battles and battles that actually have flips (LvA was just depressing honestly)
firenyx45 wrote on 2024-03-09 06:41:28:

I feel like a small clarification is that earth never actually went into conquest mode, our profit pushes are always just kind of like that because we're small and everyone has that dom fever, we didn't even have a public buy and many pebbles were still making profit
Water is truly going for a battle now and oh how I've missed impromptu battles and battles that actually have flips (LvA was just depressing honestly)
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png