Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well, that was undramatic.
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cqWWtLM.png[/img] [i]...that's it? 4 years, 8 months and 8 days to get here and all I get is a white screen with a "0"? I don't get congratulations? I don't get cake?[/i] (Jokes aside, it was always about the journey, not the destination :) )
cqWWtLM.png

...that's it?
4 years, 8 months and 8 days to get here and all I get is a white screen with a "0"?

I don't get congratulations? I don't get cake?

(Jokes aside, it was always about the journey, not the destination :) )
woahh congrats!!! that's quite the accomplishment
woahh congrats!!! that's quite the accomplishment
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Yeah they need to add a little firewofk for the first time you unlock all of them.
Yeah they need to add a little firewofk for the first time you unlock all of them.
Nice! I'm still at 4 because I don't wanna sacrifice genes/breed changes to it right now
Nice! I'm still at 4 because I don't wanna sacrifice genes/breed changes to it right now
Oooh, very nice! I myself have nine tasks left, but I'm so glad I can see which ones I need to work on all on the same page. My hoard has been a literal nightmare for months.
Oooh, very nice! I myself have nine tasks left, but I'm so glad I can see which ones I need to work on all on the same page. My hoard has been a literal nightmare for months.
9iqeDz7.png
have a cake [emoji=birthday cake size=1] but seriously, congrats! that's a biiig achievement, i've been slacking on the final one myself
have a cake

but seriously, congrats! that's a biiig achievement, i've been slacking on the final one myself
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
we absolutely deserve cake. it took me two years to get that Hydra to drop.

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats! If anything you can celebrate with us [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Congrats! If anything you can celebrate with us
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
[quote name="Wildthyme" date="2024-03-09 06:35:47" ] we absolutely deserve cake. it took me two years to get that Hydra to drop. CONGRATULATIONS! [/quote] I committed to getting all the stuff without buying any of it, this included the boss familiars and the eggs. I'm sure some people here are in the same boat. Probably why I took as long as I did to get here lol And everyone else: Thanks for the cake!
Wildthyme wrote on 2024-03-09 06:35:47:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I committed to getting all the stuff without buying any of it, this included the boss familiars and the eggs. I'm sure some people here are in the same boat.

Probably why I took as long as I did to get here lol

And everyone else: Thanks for the cake!
Welcome to the club!
Welcome to the club!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2