Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you buy or farm your battle stones?
1 2 3 4 5
It depends.

I will buy ambush or berserker if I need one, since those typically aren't very expensive. I don't mind buying one every now and then since multiples are needed.

I always farm eliminates. The only time I have ever bought an eliminate was back when I first started coli'ing.

Anything else I usually get enough of that I don't need to buy them lol
It depends.

I will buy ambush or berserker if I need one, since those typically aren't very expensive. I don't mind buying one every now and then since multiples are needed.

I always farm eliminates. The only time I have ever bought an eliminate was back when I first started coli'ing.

Anything else I usually get enough of that I don't need to buy them lol
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I had my first elim gifted to me by a very kind player back when I was a noob, but besides that I never buy battlestones. I didn't really see the point once I had my first coli team fully decked out. But I do end up getting tons of battlestones from coli, so I could try making a new team! But nah, I like to waste my money on other things XD
I had my first elim gifted to me by a very kind player back when I was a noob, but besides that I never buy battlestones. I didn't really see the point once I had my first coli team fully decked out. But I do end up getting tons of battlestones from coli, so I could try making a new team! But nah, I like to waste my money on other things XD
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I genuinely don't remember the last time I bought a battlestone! I've coli'd so much that I always have whatever I might need on-hand, happily.

Like WebstickKitten above me said, I like to waste my money on other things lmao
I genuinely don't remember the last time I bought a battlestone! I've coli'd so much that I always have whatever I might need on-hand, happily.

Like WebstickKitten above me said, I like to waste my money on other things lmao
a star sign out of whack.
If I have to farm them all on my own I’m never going to get enough elim for everyone :laughcry:

If they drop while I’m training fodders that’s cool, but the time and effort spent purely for the elim is not worth it imo. Better spend it focusing on other stuff that earn me money and let me but it directly
If I have to farm them all on my own I’m never going to get enough elim for everyone :laughcry:

If they drop while I’m training fodders that’s cool, but the time and effort spent purely for the elim is not worth it imo. Better spend it focusing on other stuff that earn me money and let me but it directly
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
We grind frequently enough to own a good number of battle stones (and we just get a lot for some reason??) so we prefer to coli. currently saving them for when they appear as hibden requests
We grind frequently enough to own a good number of battle stones (and we just get a lot for some reason??) so we prefer to coli. currently saving them for when they appear as hibden requests
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I'm also in the "Pinkerton gives me so many Berserkers/Ambush stones that I never had to buy any" club, so I never have to worry to farm for those. Eliminate, I think I bought a couple a long, long time ago (back when it was way cheaper), but I'm pretty sure the ones on my current team are stones that randomly dropped in the coli.
I'm also in the "Pinkerton gives me so many Berserkers/Ambush stones that I never had to buy any" club, so I never have to worry to farm for those. Eliminate, I think I bought a couple a long, long time ago (back when it was way cheaper), but I'm pretty sure the ones on my current team are stones that randomly dropped in the coli.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Pinkerton.

(I am currently inactive, only checking in to feed and gather, Pink has given me several stones)
Pinkerton.

(I am currently inactive, only checking in to feed and gather, Pink has given me several stones)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I buy everything due to general impatience for completing builds
I buy everything due to general impatience for completing builds
yAhhqGT.png
I only buy battle stones if it's a cheap battle stone and I don't have the patience/time to farm. Otherwise, I'll farm. I've also gotten most of my Berserkers, Ambushes, and similar from Pinkerton.
In the past, I've considered buying Eliminates, but I've gotten mine from lucky drops (iirc, one came from a simple leveling session and the other came from a short grinding period just today.)
I only buy battle stones if it's a cheap battle stone and I don't have the patience/time to farm. Otherwise, I'll farm. I've also gotten most of my Berserkers, Ambushes, and similar from Pinkerton.
In the past, I've considered buying Eliminates, but I've gotten mine from lucky drops (iirc, one came from a simple leveling session and the other came from a short grinding period just today.)
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I might buy elims occasionally because they drop so so so rarely that they're really the only bottleneck for me. I've always got a pile of extras of everything else laying around.
I might buy elims occasionally because they drop so so so rarely that they're really the only bottleneck for me. I've always got a pile of extras of everything else laying around.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
1 2 3 4 5