Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly describe your lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Half are dead and chilling with the other half that are living
Half are dead and chilling with the other half that are living
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
A shadow clan wanted to create a safe spot but powerful arcane mage pretty much terraformed the area, and in the future a Light clan that was taken over by beastclan want to take control of that area
A shadow clan wanted to create a safe spot but powerful arcane mage pretty much terraformed the area, and in the future a Light clan that was taken over by beastclan want to take control of that area
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
War never changes...even after you've been frozen in time for a while.
War never changes...even after you've been frozen in time for a while.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Uh oh! Ghosts!
Uh oh! Ghosts!
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
hoo boy that was a weird dream
hoo boy that was a weird dream
1qSQ4Z1.gif She/her +3 FR Time - always open for a hello!
My lore? It's.... *starts rifling through pages, drops them, hastily picks them up out of order.* Um... there's lore in here somewhere!
My lore? It's.... *starts rifling through pages, drops them, hastily picks them up out of order.* Um... there's lore in here somewhere!
LxbWmll.png
Everythings gonna blow up in a month because totally-not-icee-I-prommy decided that the best thing to do is fund a device that does pretty much nothing but **** off every alien in our surrounding star system
Everythings gonna blow up in a month because totally-not-icee-I-prommy decided that the best thing to do is fund a device that does pretty much nothing but **** off every alien in our surrounding star system
why are there so many guardians in one place? shenanigans are afoot

EDIT: day 1021 update - laser dragons
why are there so many guardians in one place? shenanigans are afoot

EDIT: day 1021 update - laser dragons
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
We've got
  • lady collecting rocks adopts children on accident, causes the apocalypse
  • rambunctious teens save the world on accident
  • gambling addicted space witch starts a cult, whoops!
We've got
  • lady collecting rocks adopts children on accident, causes the apocalypse
  • rambunctious teens save the world on accident
  • gambling addicted space witch starts a cult, whoops!
Space potionJournalStock The PondTumblr LinkMatt, He/Him, Adult, FR +2Custom ProgenSilver (Lore Dragon)Mors (avatar dragon)Chthonia (G4 Naomi)Thespis (G4 Naomi)Kaz Brekker FandragonInej Ghafa FandragonLeaning books
Bookshelf
king just doing king stuff
king just doing king stuff
yAhhqGT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10