Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fleshy's Flayground - ! Old Reprint !
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Still very much interested! ^^
Still very much interested! ^^
still interested in the gala print!
still interested in the gala print!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Still interested!
Still interested!
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.png
eswSnrS.pngnJT9A3U.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
gMDuKVs.pngCbnK2Ej.png
LGvol4P.png6KQB58c.png
eRwbrSc.pngYMPbu9R.png
old-oaks-2.png PiAyg8i.png Z1myQDQ.png
Still interested!
Still interested!
bL3QrMq.png
I would love a slot! Definitely darker, but still very beautiful!
I would love a slot! Definitely darker, but still very beautiful!
13583.pngCollector of orca prims and pretty gem-like appearances.13582.png
[center][skin=55301] [emoji=gem size=1]650[emoji=gem size=1] @pinglist-18738 @pinglist-20261 '[b][u]Flash Fossilized[/u][/b]' has been approved! Those on the list below have dibs on the first copies and will be getting a trade request from me.[s] I have one extra at the moment, so the first to claim it gets it![/s] If you would like to reserve a copy please let me know so I know how many I need to get sent in to print. This accent will only be printed this single order run and will then be perma-retired. [s]@Xenamorph - paid, sent[/s] [s]@Jaypaw - paid, sent[/s] [s]@Uniformshark - paid, sent[/s] [s]@Nocturnaliss - paid, sent[/s] [s]@librariesrpunk - paid, sent[/s] [s]@stayingdead - paid, sent[/s] @KayOkay24 - Unpaid, cancelled @WildReaper - Unpaid, cancelled [s]@Alkali - paid, sent[/s] -List for future copies- @Raptorgrrl @yodana - Paid @SY214016 @Tipa @teebone @Sunvera @CorruptedCat [/center]

@pinglist-18738
@Fleshy's Flayground News and Updates

'Flash Fossilized' has been approved! Those on the list below have dibs on the first copies and will be getting a trade request from me. I have one extra at the moment, so the first to claim it gets it!

If you would like to reserve a copy please let me know so I know how many I need to get sent in to print. This accent will only be printed this single order run and will then be perma-retired.

@Xenamorph - paid, sent
@Jaypaw - paid, sent
@Uniformshark - paid, sent
@Nocturnaliss - paid, sent
@librariesrpunk - paid, sent
@stayingdead - paid, sent
@KayOkay24 - Unpaid, cancelled
@WildReaper - Unpaid, cancelled
@Alkali - paid, sent

-List for future copies-

@Raptorgrrl
@yodana - Paid
@SY214016
@Tipa
@teebone
@Sunvera
@CorruptedCat

AEBAxQb.gif
Hiya, didn't I pre-pay for a copy of flash fossil? I could be mistaken but I thought I saw a message in here saying I already paid
Edit: WHOOPS that was for the ridge skin lol. In that case I'd like to buy the last copy please :)
Hiya, didn't I pre-pay for a copy of flash fossil? I could be mistaken but I thought I saw a message in here saying I already paid
Edit: WHOOPS that was for the ridge skin lol. In that case I'd like to buy the last copy please :)
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
[quote name="Alkali" date="2024-03-08 17:31:26" ] Hiya, didn't I pre-pay for a copy of flash fossil? I could be mistaken but I thought I saw a message in here saying I already paid Edit: WHOOPS that was for the ridge skin lol. In that case I'd like to buy the last copy please :) [/quote] OOP I was about to panic dive into my messages looking xD Will do though, I will send you a crossroads lickety split :D also-- just checking, you received the ridge skin, yes? Just want to be certain xDD
Alkali wrote on 2024-03-08 17:31:26:

OOP I was about to panic dive into my messages looking xD

Will do though, I will send you a crossroads lickety split :D

also-- just checking, you received the ridge skin, yes? Just want to be certain xDD
AEBAxQb.gif
When is the deadline to reserve a slot?
[quote name="SY214016" date="2024-03-08 18:02:20" ] When is the deadline to reserve a slot? [/quote] No specific deadline. If you know you want a copy just let me know, and once it's printed I can hold it for you until you are able to send payment ^^
SY214016 wrote on 2024-03-08 18:02:20:

No specific deadline. If you know you want a copy just let me know, and once it's printed I can hold it for you until you are able to send payment ^^
AEBAxQb.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37