Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Quick opinion wanted
1 2
I impulse bought a baby and I really like it with Starmap/Glowing eyes and Scuttle, but I'm a bit worried that the scuttle looks oddly detached from the body? Not sure why exactly but something about it looks fake. Does it stand out too much or is he still a pretty dragon? [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=263&breed=24&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=223&winggene=245&wings=111&auth=6ce03be35aa3b09017175698547b87d58f0f0a37&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] If anyone knows any accents worked around Scuttle that might help, let me know!
I impulse bought a baby and I really like it with Starmap/Glowing eyes and Scuttle, but I'm a bit worried that the scuttle looks oddly detached from the body? Not sure why exactly but something about it looks fake. Does it stand out too much or is he still a pretty dragon?
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=263&breed=24&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=223&winggene=245&wings=111&auth=6ce03be35aa3b09017175698547b87d58f0f0a37&dummyext=prev.png

If anyone knows any accents worked around Scuttle that might help, let me know!
J3t0n4O.png
I didn't think it did until you pointed it out, but even afterwards I thought that was kinda neat. Maybe work it into the dragon's lore, if lore is your thing?
I didn't think it did until you pointed it out, but even afterwards I thought that was kinda neat. Maybe work it into the dragon's lore, if lore is your thing?
Oh I love how Scuttle looks over the purple! It reminds me of the Cosmic skin line from League of Legends (here's an example below:) [img]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/032/433/601/large/terence-cantal-skarner-terry.jpg[/img]
Oh I love how Scuttle looks over the purple! It reminds me of the Cosmic skin line from League of Legends (here's an example below:)

terence-cantal-skarner-terry.jpg
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I suppose it does look kind of detached with the primary, but I think it's a really cool look!
I suppose it does look kind of detached with the primary, but I think it's a really cool look!
FObX7rS.png
kzHyNV8.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
n92scsG.gif
I love the golden accent of Scuttle. Purple is a mixture of red and blue, so the yellow is complementary and since its in a smaller scale than the main color, it works splendidly in an artistic way. That little boy deserves the world!
I love the golden accent of Scuttle. Purple is a mixture of red and blue, so the yellow is complementary and since its in a smaller scale than the main color, it works splendidly in an artistic way. That little boy deserves the world!
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
Purple and yellow complement each other. In nature, plenty of flowers use these two colors together. It doesn’t seem out of place, to me. If anything, it adds a nice bit of contrast.
Purple and yellow complement each other. In nature, plenty of flowers use these two colors together. It doesn’t seem out of place, to me. If anything, it adds a nice bit of contrast.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Thanks for the thoughts!

@themirrorswish @eeep I think you have definitely sold me, I could definitely factor it into lore! I am very into Arcane/space vibes so I can 100% make this work!

@Coolangel533 @JoweeTheRaposa I am a huge fan of golds and purples together, I do think they look very pretty! My main worry was that in this particular case something about the Scuttle looks a bit too detached from the body, though I'm worrying about it less now
Thanks for the thoughts!

@themirrorswish @eeep I think you have definitely sold me, I could definitely factor it into lore! I am very into Arcane/space vibes so I can 100% make this work!

@Coolangel533 @JoweeTheRaposa I am a huge fan of golds and purples together, I do think they look very pretty! My main worry was that in this particular case something about the Scuttle looks a bit too detached from the body, though I'm worrying about it less now
J3t0n4O.png
Personally I love it and think it looks perfect as is. There are a few golden accents out there but they all clip with scuttle to varying degrees.
Personally I love it and think it looks perfect as is. There are a few golden accents out there but they all clip with scuttle to varying degrees.
I say keep the scuttle! It looks like space has crawled onto your pc.
I say keep the scuttle! It looks like space has crawled onto your pc.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor I love that description, I love him so much now [emoji=auraboa love size=1]
@Meilkor I love that description, I love him so much now
J3t0n4O.png
1 2