Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum don't love me
I have been having problems at the Coliseum for a long time, after several fights I get a sign that says that flight Rising was disconnected due to some problem and to check my internet connection but at that moment I am connected Edit: this menssage [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1213678348111315046/1215359575910391868/Screenshot_20240307_130340.jpg?ex=65fc76cf&is=65ea01cf&hm=c6273c8aa3fc728b186eeb2f69b5fc85da0dbb2a5522a2bb3fde25a653c2c441&.png[/img]
I have been having problems at the Coliseum for a long time, after several fights I get a sign that says that flight Rising was disconnected due to some problem and to check my internet connection but at that moment I am connected

Edit: this menssage
Screenshot_20240307_130340.jpg?ex=65fc76cf&is=65ea01cf&hm=c6273c8aa3fc728b186eeb2f69b5fc85da0dbb2a5522a2bb3fde25a653c2c441&.png
99YmSts.png
@WhiteDemony this usually happens if you have just slightly spotty internet connection. basically in regular browsing this does not affect you at all, since most of the time the page is just displaying things it has downloaded into your device's temporary memory, but features like coliseum requires constant uninterrupted internet connection, and even split second drop in the connection causes it to do this.

you could try switching your phone's flight mode on and off, it sometimes helps me when my mobile internet is misbehaving
@WhiteDemony this usually happens if you have just slightly spotty internet connection. basically in regular browsing this does not affect you at all, since most of the time the page is just displaying things it has downloaded into your device's temporary memory, but features like coliseum requires constant uninterrupted internet connection, and even split second drop in the connection causes it to do this.

you could try switching your phone's flight mode on and off, it sometimes helps me when my mobile internet is misbehaving
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thanks @Ralzakark I try the Next time
Thanks @Ralzakark I try the Next time
99YmSts.png
@WhiteDemony

I used to have this problem, I solved it by using a VPN when using the coli.
Or connecting to your phones data, if that's an option.
@WhiteDemony

I used to have this problem, I solved it by using a VPN when using the coli.
Or connecting to your phones data, if that's an option.
Dragons with lore up for adoption