Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Liking your own dragons?
1 2 3 4
I always star my g1s after I finish them! same with g2+s who's outfit plans I complete. I guess I don't star my dragons until I say they're done and ready to be shared with the world
I always star my g1s after I finish them! same with g2+s who's outfit plans I complete. I guess I don't star my dragons until I say they're done and ready to be shared with the world
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I realized a while back that you can favorite your own dragons, but I personally choose not to as I wanted it to be an accurate reflection of likes. There’s no right or wrong way to do it though! It’s actually kind of neat that it’s possible to do that; it’s interesting that some folks use it to keep track of things.
I realized a while back that you can favorite your own dragons, but I personally choose not to as I wanted it to be an accurate reflection of likes. There’s no right or wrong way to do it though! It’s actually kind of neat that it’s possible to do that; it’s interesting that some folks use it to keep track of things.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
i like some of them
i like some of them

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I like all my permas. I like seeing the golden star~
I like all my permas. I like seeing the golden star~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
i like my dragons because all of them deserve a little gold star
i like my dragons because all of them deserve a little gold star
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
I like all of my dragons because the point of the star is to show they're liked.
If I didn't like them, I wouldn't own them lol
I like all of my dragons because the point of the star is to show they're liked.
If I didn't like them, I wouldn't own them lol
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
Lshkoju.png
gziv3Ja.png
optH9Kd.png
old-oaks-2.png
alilat-flipped-sig.png

hephaestus-sig.png
I haven't liked any of my dragons. I don't think that function existed when I went on hiatus and I only came back last month. Mentally that button still hasn't registered in my mind.. I adore every single one of my permas though [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I haven't liked any of my dragons. I don't think that function existed when I went on hiatus and I only came back last month.

Mentally that button still hasn't registered in my mind.. I adore every single one of my permas though
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
I give a like to all of my dragons because I like all of my dragons.
I give a like to all of my dragons because I like all of my dragons.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
I give them all a like :)
I give them all a like :)
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 3 4