Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | humanoid art dump / trades / requests <3
1 2
Oh hey, another skykid above me right before I post mine! :0 [b]Character + Name:[/b] Uzhiri (please forgive the picrew ref I have had zero motivation to draw a proper ref for her dhfjfkhjdhfk) [img] https://cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202403/1339519_vzRWHLal.png[/img] [b]Personality/random traits:[/b] Proud and pretentious, hot-headed daredevil, has a pretty big ego but when push comes to shove she's cowardly as can be. She's extremely kindhearted despite all that though, and more than willing to put everything on the line to help someone, even though she doesn't really even see that side of herself when she analyses her own personality. [b]Certain expression:[/b] Maybe a mildly annoyed/conceited expression? [b]Pose:[/b] She pretty much always stands with her arms crossed haha, besides that a bust would be awesome but do whatever you want! [b]Song lyrics for background:[/b] "And I was running far away, would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows..." from Runaway by AURORA would be awesome if you can fit it in! :D [b]Additional stuff:[/b] Her eyes are actually open (unlike what Sky allows haha), and they're a bright golden yellow, although she's got a massive burn scar on the side of her face that her hair covers that prevents the eye on that side (provided it can even be fully seen) from opening fully and has rendered it blinded.
Oh hey, another skykid above me right before I post mine! :0

Character + Name: Uzhiri
(please forgive the picrew ref I have had zero motivation to draw a proper ref for her dhfjfkhjdhfk)
1339519_vzRWHLal.png
Personality/random traits: Proud and pretentious, hot-headed daredevil, has a pretty big ego but when push comes to shove she's cowardly as can be. She's extremely kindhearted despite all that though, and more than willing to put everything on the line to help someone, even though she doesn't really even see that side of herself when she analyses her own personality.
Certain expression: Maybe a mildly annoyed/conceited expression?
Pose: She pretty much always stands with her arms crossed haha, besides that a bust would be awesome but do whatever you want!
Song lyrics for background: "And I was running far away, would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows..."
from Runaway by AURORA would be awesome if you can fit it in! :D
Additional stuff: Her eyes are actually open (unlike what Sky allows haha), and they're a bright golden yellow, although she's got a massive burn scar on the side of her face that her hair covers that prevents the eye on that side (provided it can even be fully seen) from opening fully and has rendered it blinded.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[b]Character + Name:[/b] Gijinka of this draggo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57038683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/570387/57038683_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality/random traits:[/b] Ambrosia likes nature and is kind of sad. Other draggos are scared of them. But they're friendly just quiet. [b]Certain expression:[/b] A sad or thinking expression [b]Pose:[/b] random [b]Song lyrics for background:[/b] The Spirit of the plants has come to me in the form of a beautiful dancing green woman her eyes filled me with peace. Its from a Lisa Thiel song. [b]Additional stuff:[/b] Can you keep their leaky primal eyes
Character + Name: Gijinka of this draggo 57038683_350.png
Personality/random traits: Ambrosia likes nature and is kind of sad. Other draggos are scared of them. But they're friendly just quiet.
Certain expression: A sad or thinking expression
Pose: random
Song lyrics for background: The Spirit of the plants has come to me in the form of a beautiful dancing green woman her eyes filled me with peace. Its from a Lisa Thiel song.
Additional stuff: Can you keep their leaky primal eyes

hiya!! sending a PM re: character design if thats ok!
hiya!! sending a PM re: character design if thats ok!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
apologies for the waits, im very slow ;; plus other life related things..I am working tho c:
apologies for the waits, im very slow ;; plus other life related things..I am working tho c:
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
Hey, please don't worry about it! ;o; As someone who's been busy over the past few weeks (and it won't be slowing down any time soon!), I understand how rough it can be to find the time to sit and draw!

You're doing art for random people on the internet, not for a job to earn money (or at least, on this thread; I forgot if you do comms, but anyway, not the point I'm trying to make). If people can't see that real life and your own health should always come first, then they shouldn't be enabled to be given a piece.

Tbh, I feel like the FR community is completely chill with waiting, however. It's when people are paying with items and currency, only to be ghosted and never replied to again where things get iffy.
Hey, please don't worry about it! ;o; As someone who's been busy over the past few weeks (and it won't be slowing down any time soon!), I understand how rough it can be to find the time to sit and draw!

You're doing art for random people on the internet, not for a job to earn money (or at least, on this thread; I forgot if you do comms, but anyway, not the point I'm trying to make). If people can't see that real life and your own health should always come first, then they shouldn't be enabled to be given a piece.

Tbh, I feel like the FR community is completely chill with waiting, however. It's when people are paying with items and currency, only to be ghosted and never replied to again where things get iffy.
I'd love to do a trade with you! I also draw humans. And dragons. [url=https://238076.carrd.co/]Here is a link to my carrd.[/url] [b]Character + Name:[/b] Fresco [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74019373_scdKYeo69hE2VVS.png[/img] [b]Personality/random traits:[/b] He is my DnD character. He is a bard (a pretty good one) and he is very charming, he's not very strong so he has to convince people to help him, either by being charming or by (preferably) some elaborate scheme that tricks others into helping him. He comes from a circus background. He also likes to steal stuff. [b]Certain expression:[/b] probably scheme-y [b]Pose:[/b] That is up to you, the rats are an item he has in my current DnD campaign but you don't have to include them. [b]Additional stuff:[/b] I have a [url=https://toyhou.se/611579.fresco/gallery]whole gallery for him on toyhouse[/url] if you like more references. Some are by me but the rest is by other artists (credits can be found under my dragon Syd who is the dragon form in my lair)
I'd love to do a trade with you! I also draw humans. And dragons. Here is a link to my carrd.

Character + Name: Fresco
74019373_scdKYeo69hE2VVS.png
Personality/random traits: He is my DnD character. He is a bard (a pretty good one) and he is very charming, he's not very strong so he has to convince people to help him, either by being charming or by (preferably) some elaborate scheme that tricks others into helping him. He comes from a circus background. He also likes to steal stuff.
Certain expression: probably scheme-y
Pose: That is up to you, the rats are an item he has in my current DnD campaign but you don't have to include them.
Additional stuff:
I have a whole gallery for him on toyhouse if you like more references. Some are by me but the rest is by other artists (credits can be found under my dragon Syd who is the dragon form in my lair)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros
I’d love to do a trade with you :D feel free to pm me with whatever you’re willing to do :3
@hypomargoteros
I’d love to do a trade with you :D feel free to pm me with whatever you’re willing to do :3
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
1 2