Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your funniest FR moments?
1 2 3
when I was brand new I thought that your random progen was part of a feature where dragons could just walk in and join your lair randomly from time to time and remember thinking to myself "I wonder what my next random dragon's gonna be like" [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
when I was brand new I thought that your random progen was part of a feature where dragons could just walk in and join your lair randomly from time to time and remember thinking to myself "I wonder what my next random dragon's gonna be like"
WAIT I KNOW NOW-

yesterday I was trying to let someone know their dragon was on the front page. And this is what I posted:

"Sofy!"

yeah, that makes sense -_-
WAIT I KNOW NOW-

yesterday I was trying to let someone know their dragon was on the front page. And this is what I posted:

"Sofy!"

yeah, that makes sense -_-
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
the first time i started participating in the fandragon forum games someone commented on my profile insulting my genshin impact main at the time (playfully)

it made my day.
the first time i started participating in the fandragon forum games someone commented on my profile insulting my genshin impact main at the time (playfully)

it made my day.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
These are great :') xD
These are great :') xD
i thought that the site ui would match your flight and not always be red. i was in plague and i didn't fully dispel this idea until i moved to water. yup, still red.
i thought that the site ui would match your flight and not always be red. i was in plague and i didn't fully dispel this idea until i moved to water. yup, still red.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-08 03:19:42" ] i thought that the site ui would match your flight and not always be red. i was in plague and i didn't fully dispel this idea until i moved to water. yup, still red. [/quote] I lowkey love this as a concept!
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-08 03:19:42:

I lowkey love this as a concept!
When I first joined, I thought that you could breed ancients with moderns until I tried to breed one with my random progen, thought it was bugged, and tried a second time
When I first joined, I thought that you could breed ancients with moderns until I tried to breed one with my random progen, thought it was bugged, and tried a second time
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
When I first joined, I looked at the lore for either pearlcatchers or imperials, read that they had a rivalry, and assumed you could only have one or the other. I thought that for a month or so.
When I first joined, I looked at the lore for either pearlcatchers or imperials, read that they had a rivalry, and assumed you could only have one or the other. I thought that for a month or so.
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
I used to think during an elemental festival, only that particular flight can purchase items from Joxar (I also thought there were much more than four items)

Also when I thought this the upcoming festival was the Crystalline Gala, but I somehow thought it was the arcane festival because “crystal” and I was so disappointed… lmao
I used to think during an elemental festival, only that particular flight can purchase items from Joxar (I also thought there were much more than four items)

Also when I thought this the upcoming festival was the Crystalline Gala, but I somehow thought it was the arcane festival because “crystal” and I was so disappointed… lmao
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
i joined during mistral jamboree and kept getting scrolls for the event and i was so confused, i didn’t know what to do with them.
when i came back from a 1 year hiatus, mistral jamboree came around the corner, and bam. i figured out that i can actually use them.
i had a stack of them and half a stack.
i joined during mistral jamboree and kept getting scrolls for the event and i was so confused, i didn’t know what to do with them.
when i came back from a 1 year hiatus, mistral jamboree came around the corner, and bam. i figured out that i can actually use them.
i had a stack of them and half a stack.
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
1 2 3