Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49
@Crescentstar711 THANK YOU I LOVE IT!!!!!
@Crescentstar711 THANK YOU I LOVE IT!!!!!
under construction...
@Yellllowstar

Sure thing, that brings the total down to 210 levels! :)
@Yellllowstar

Sure thing, that brings the total down to 210 levels! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@zambam May I order two frogs? I put an order in here 2 days ago, so I'm sorry if you have the first one already!

Dragon: Orpheus!
Fancy Frog?: No
Notes: :D

Dragon: Eurydice!
@zambam May I order two frogs? I put an order in here 2 days ago, so I'm sorry if you have the first one already!

Dragon: Orpheus!

Dragon: Eurydice!
Irm4GmB.png TdTJOrw.png ll0CfnD.png FObX7rS.png
r4EqmTi.png
@Ogord apologies for taking such a long time to level my fodder! I think that should be the last of it :0
@Ogord apologies for taking such a long time to level my fodder! I think that should be the last of it :0
@winterbright aww, thank you <3 she is my favorite dragon

@theresilence sending 33 dragons lvl7 for winterbright :D
@winterbright aww, thank you <3 she is my favorite dragon

@theresilence sending 33 dragons lvl7 for winterbright :D
@Petrichord

Noted! Please send 300 levels worth of dragons to me via Private Auctions before 23:00 FR time on the 9/3/24!
@Petrichord

Noted! Please send 300 levels worth of dragons to me via Private Auctions before 23:00 FR time on the 9/3/24!
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@AchromaticPossum I've sent off the remaining levels to an attendant, so here's my updated post. The attendant is offline at the moment; you should receive the payment when they're online later today. [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83156553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831566/83156553_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] Dragon gijinka. Approximately 20ish years old, carrying a magical staff powered by an ice blue gemstone. You can use the staff she's wearing in her apparel with the gem floating in the top circle area. I'd like her eye color to be the same as Shadow Unusual. Her lore is that she's a kitsune with four tails (up to you if you want to include the tails or not). Clothes - She wears a warm winter cloak that glitters with frost/snow on the edges, as if it's partially frozen. Winter boots, tunic, pants in the same icy colors as the dragon. Her boots would be the same color as her mane, perhaps? Let me know if you have any questions! [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Flat shading
@AchromaticPossum

I've sent off the remaining levels to an attendant, so here's my updated post. The attendant is offline at the moment; you should receive the payment when they're online later today.

Dragon / OC:
83156553_350.png
Details: Dragon gijinka. Approximately 20ish years old, carrying a magical staff powered by an ice blue gemstone. You can use the staff she's wearing in her apparel with the gem floating in the top circle area. I'd like her eye color to be the same as Shadow Unusual. Her lore is that she's a kitsune with four tails (up to you if you want to include the tails or not).

Clothes - She wears a warm winter cloak that glitters with frost/snow on the edges, as if it's partially frozen. Winter boots, tunic, pants in the same icy colors as the dragon. Her boots would be the same color as her mane, perhaps?

Let me know if you have any questions!

Type of Commission: Flat shading
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Yetaet Received & recorded! You have 99 levels remaining for your order with winterbright [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@Yetaet

Received & recorded! You have 99 levels remaining for your order with winterbright
85942727.png
@theresilence sending 13 dragons lvl7 and 1 dragon lvl8 for winterbright ^^
@theresilence sending 13 dragons lvl7 and 1 dragon lvl8 for winterbright ^^
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: levels
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: levels
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
pRVV40Q.png
AwzQnqd.png