Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
thanks i love the new monthly (........ ended up getting one of each form, because i could)
thanks i love the new monthly (........ ended up getting one of each form, because i could)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I run a small DVC discord actually! I have so many complaints and thoughts and feelings about the direction of the game and how highbrow runs it's IPs. I'm also the #1 PVP player in the North American server :3
I run a small DVC discord actually! I have so many complaints and thoughts and feelings about the direction of the game and how highbrow runs it's IPs. I'm also the #1 PVP player in the North American server :3
It0R1xG.png
JNAfoEf.png
ypcKWM0.png
qjxrAwx.png
TdTJOrw.png
DkUJ4j9.png
JvUa9ma.png
apUeZZ4.png
hi.........................] ......................Q6xbY8i.gif .....wvNXBdA.gif
CHAOS PORTA HATCHED (also as of today i have enough portas to fill my entire village with them >:3 ) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/8PRsMnZK/Screenshot-20240204-182926.png[/img]
CHAOS PORTA HATCHED (also as of today i have enough portas to fill my entire village with them >:3 )

Screenshot-20240204-182926.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I'm genuinely so deep in this game I'm terribly addicted save me
I'm genuinely so deep in this game I'm terribly addicted save me
Ye77h3L.png Local Genderfluid strikes again! Image by Bread
Just started this and it might be a problem!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[quote name="mywitness" date="2024-03-06 08:10:12" ] Just started this and it might be a problem! [/quote] this is also how i'm feeling rn lol. i've been fishing all day... I was a bit shocked how similar it is to dragon cave, and the rare-hunter in me is currently weeping at the fact that i should [i]probably[/i] just grab eggs I don't have to fill out my book faster than endlessly refresh for the less than 1% chance at getting a god dragon. personalities are gonna be. such a rabbit hole for me when i'm ready to start attempting for the fancy ones. I used to be a pretty avid player of dragon village M, so seeing so many familiar designs is definitely a treat. this game is 100% more my style, as much as i dearly loved DVM... i hit a progression wall and it ended up burning me out. everything in collection feels much more achievable for the most part. my starter dragon fully grew today so i have him running dispatches hoping he'll get me something useful eventually. my eggs should be hatching overnight, i'm debating keeping a slot open for wanderer... if i don't forget
mywitness wrote on 2024-03-06 08:10:12:
this is also how i'm feeling rn lol. i've been fishing all day...
I was a bit shocked how similar it is to dragon cave, and the rare-hunter in me is currently weeping at the fact that i should probably just grab eggs I don't have to fill out my book faster than endlessly refresh for the less than 1% chance at getting a god dragon. personalities are gonna be. such a rabbit hole for me when i'm ready to start attempting for the fancy ones.

I used to be a pretty avid player of dragon village M, so seeing so many familiar designs is definitely a treat. this game is 100% more my style, as much as i dearly loved DVM... i hit a progression wall and it ended up burning me out. everything in collection feels much more achievable for the most part. my starter dragon fully grew today so i have him running dispatches hoping he'll get me something useful eventually. my eggs should be hatching overnight, i'm debating keeping a slot open for wanderer... if i don't forget
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
i just started this since sneer was talking about it with me. i have no clue what i'm doing but i love the dragon designs. i fear this will become a terrible addiction for me lol
i just started this since sneer was talking about it with me. i have no clue what i'm doing but i love the dragon designs. i fear this will become a terrible addiction for me lol
he/him fr+8
I just started today. I barely know what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying it so far.
I just started today. I barely know what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
I might give this game a try. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I might give this game a try.
XmHV7tO.png
vjHxXR9.png
kCHWEjf.png
I've been playing for a bit and it's pretty fun! I'm currently trying to get the Extrovert personality on my current partner dragon.

Said partner, since Extrovert needs a high view count.
I've been playing for a bit and it's pretty fun! I'm currently trying to get the Extrovert personality on my current partner dragon.

Said partner, since Extrovert needs a high view count.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25