Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sol's AuraF - Like Constellations
1 2 3
This is a pretty one! I'd be interested in recolors of it ^^
This is a pretty one! I'd be interested in recolors of it ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
That is fine! ♥
That is fine! ♥
IGfzYju.png
@NefariousKing @Samelf @ufology @Silverishness @Synthsational @Cognitive @TarbaYelemel @bmw @spacepunk @serpents @dems @Fay @cyclical @ElvenAcidFire @Nytragen @harmonywish @Lunyra @Gaston Xemriss @pudgykookaburra @Skyleidge @Autumnus @Himmel @Tamazusa @Solarpunk @Fujo

Hello guys, some good news!

We got enough payments to submit runs 1, 2 and 3! :)
They've already been submitted, and you will get a 1t PA when they return <3
If you don't send payment until the skins are back, you'll receive a 850g PA.

I also made a pinglist in case someone is interested in being pinged for new releases and recolors!

@NefariousKing @Samelf @ufology @Silverishness @Synthsational @Cognitive @TarbaYelemel @bmw @spacepunk @serpents @dems @Fay @cyclical @ElvenAcidFire @Nytragen @harmonywish @Lunyra @Gaston Xemriss @pudgykookaburra @Skyleidge @Autumnus @Himmel @Tamazusa @Solarpunk @Fujo

Hello guys, some good news!

We got enough payments to submit runs 1, 2 and 3! :)
They've already been submitted, and you will get a 1t PA when they return <3
If you don't send payment until the skins are back, you'll receive a 850g PA.

I also made a pinglist in case someone is interested in being pinged for new releases and recolors!

beastclantop.png
hello sols my friend sols, a slot for me pease
hello sols my friend sols, a slot for me pease
@Asgore

Oh my god sorry for the late reply!! Added you! <3
@Asgore

Oh my god sorry for the late reply!! Added you! <3
beastclantop.png
Hey guys! Bad news :(

Like Constellations was denied due to lines and shadows, so i'll have to fix and resend them, which might cause some delay on the PAs. I'm so sorry for the wait, but i'm hoping the next fix will be good enough to pass and we'll get the copies asap <3

@NefariousKing @Samelf @ufology @Silverishness @Synthsational
@Cognitive @TarbaYelemel @bmw @spacepunk @serpents @dems @Fay @cyclical @ElvenAcidFire @Nytragen @harmonywish @Lunyra @Gaston @Xemriss @pudgykookaburra @Skyleidge @Autumnus @Himmel @Tamazusa @Solarpunk @Fujo @luxlustravi @Hasufel @starsystems @milkchai @andersbegabt @BrutusCourt @hounding @Yamamagic @Asgore

Hey guys! Bad news :(

Like Constellations was denied due to lines and shadows, so i'll have to fix and resend them, which might cause some delay on the PAs. I'm so sorry for the wait, but i'm hoping the next fix will be good enough to pass and we'll get the copies asap <3

@NefariousKing @Samelf @ufology @Silverishness @Synthsational
@Cognitive @TarbaYelemel @bmw @spacepunk @serpents @dems @Fay @cyclical @ElvenAcidFire @Nytragen @harmonywish @Lunyra @Gaston @Xemriss @pudgykookaburra @Skyleidge @Autumnus @Himmel @Tamazusa @Solarpunk @Fujo @luxlustravi @Hasufel @starsystems @milkchai @andersbegabt @BrutusCourt @hounding @Yamamagic @Asgore

beastclantop.png
No worries! Thank you for the update c:
No worries! Thank you for the update c:
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
This happens very often so don't worry about it, we all know the struggle! We will all be happy to get it no matter the wait :]
This happens very often so don't worry about it, we all know the struggle! We will all be happy to get it no matter the wait :]
85dv.png
hello! congrats on approval, i saw like constellations in the database. do you happen to still have a slot open?
hello! congrats on approval, i saw like constellations in the database. do you happen to still have a slot open?
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
1 2 3