Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF ring of smoke accent!
1 2
was super busy during trickmurk circus this year and completely forgot to grab all the skins - i think grabbed like 2 lol

sooo looking for all of them (chest form is fine), lmk price or trade :) hoping for smth similar to the actual fest prices since it hasn't been so long since the fest but i was late so it is what it is lol

willing to do treasure/gems/eggs/baldwin mats/dragons in my for sale page/ummm anything else u can think of if i have it lol

still super busy so responses might be on the slower side but i promise im interested

edit: i'm now just looking for the ring of smoke accent! lmk what u want for it :)
was super busy during trickmurk circus this year and completely forgot to grab all the skins - i think grabbed like 2 lol

sooo looking for all of them (chest form is fine), lmk price or trade :) hoping for smth similar to the actual fest prices since it hasn't been so long since the fest but i was late so it is what it is lol

willing to do treasure/gems/eggs/baldwin mats/dragons in my for sale page/ummm anything else u can think of if i have it lol

still super busy so responses might be on the slower side but i promise im interested

edit: i'm now just looking for the ring of smoke accent! lmk what u want for it :)
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
@KatieShadow I have spare: [item=signs of mystery chest][item=murkmirth nightscape chest][item=creeping shadows chest] just give me an offer (like I said, these are spares)
@KatieShadow

I have spare:
Signs of Mystery Chest Murkmirth Nightscape Chest Creeping Shadows Chest
just give me an offer (like I said, these are spares)
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist Cauldron
I have this one
30kt or whats your baldwin level cause I need something brewed for me? @KatieShadow
Not Found
I have this one
30kt or whats your baldwin level cause I need something brewed for me? @KatieShadow
Not Found
I have one extra bound ilk chest (female wildclaw skin)
I have one extra bound ilk chest (female wildclaw skin)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@ALMostADragon
I can provide 2 daffodils and 3 obsidian gryphon staffs for your hibden, and for familiars you don't have: dappled dunhoof, amaranth moth, grassland trunker, jawlocker, gaseous megashrimp, and both bonepickers for all 3 chests? lmk if this isnt enough (or too much LOL)

@windwheelaster
30kt works! or my baldwin level is 23 if that works for what you need to be brewed :)

@XxCalypsoxX
what are you looking for for it?
@ALMostADragon
I can provide 2 daffodils and 3 obsidian gryphon staffs for your hibden, and for familiars you don't have: dappled dunhoof, amaranth moth, grassland trunker, jawlocker, gaseous megashrimp, and both bonepickers for all 3 chests? lmk if this isnt enough (or too much LOL)

@windwheelaster
30kt works! or my baldwin level is 23 if that works for what you need to be brewed :)

@XxCalypsoxX
what are you looking for for it?
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
@KatieShadow
I think that's okay, but I don't need the obsidian gryphon staffs anymore (I forgot to update the list of stuff I needed. Did it now though)
just send me a two way crossroads when you are ready
@KatieShadow
I think that's okay, but I don't need the obsidian gryphon staffs anymore (I forgot to update the list of stuff I needed. Did it now though)
just send me a two way crossroads when you are ready
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist Cauldron
@KatieShadow I'll eo 30kt
35g or equivalent sound alright for bound ilk?
35g or equivalent sound alright for bound ilk?
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
Tell me what you have and I'll work from there. I grabbed at LEAST 2 of every skin for this exact reason ^^
Tell me what you have and I'll work from there. I grabbed at LEAST 2 of every skin for this exact reason ^^
sghaBXb.png
1 2