Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428
((two spots left!))
((two spots left!))
a small gif from how to train your dragon 2 of hiccup and toothless flying. hiccup is yelling and leans back against toothless.
you're an agent of chaos
and i was your stupid little game.
did you think i'd never find out
or did you always wanna watch me fall apart?
beep
a small gray 'they/it' pronoun button with the gendervoid flag to the left of the words.
a small gray button that says 'FR Time +3' with a clock to the left of the words.
a small gray button that says 'wishlist' with a star on either side.
a small gray button that says 'projects' with an egg on either side.
@Viiperfang Option D please!
@Viiperfang Option D please!
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Viiperfang Option A, please. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5066461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/50665/5066461_350.png[/img][/url][/center] It took a great deal for Alv to turn down the warm cozy tavern, her old bones were achy and she would like nothing more than to sit before the fire enjoying more of that delightful drink. Alas, she was well out of her way... again. At this rate, she was never going to make it to her next destination. "I would love to stay in this lovely tavern you have here, but I'm afraid I should be on my way. Would you be so kind as to offer directions back towards Farncombe?"
@Viiperfang Option A, please.
5066461_350.png

It took a great deal for Alv to turn down the warm cozy tavern, her old bones were achy and she would like nothing more than to sit before the fire enjoying more of that delightful drink. Alas, she was well out of her way... again. At this rate, she was never going to make it to her next destination.

"I would love to stay in this lovely tavern you have here, but I'm afraid I should be on my way. Would you be so kind as to offer directions back towards Farncombe?"
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
(just waiting for @Eenyay to finish their response and then i can get the results up!)
(just waiting for @Eenyay to finish their response and then i can get the results up!)
a small gif from how to train your dragon 2 of hiccup and toothless flying. hiccup is yelling and leans back against toothless.
you're an agent of chaos
beep
a small gray 'they/it' pronoun button with the gendervoid flag to the left of the words.
a small gray button that says 'FR Time +3' with a clock to the left of the words.
[center][u][i]A) "I'd like directions, please." [claimed by @Azurenight ][/i][/u] "Of course," the dragon nods, "but be careful. Storms like these claim lives. You have a map?" "Yes, here," Alv pulls out the map from her bag, handing it to the Gaoler, who spreads it on the counter after knocking a few mugs out of the way. Alv's included. Barely catching it before it was knocked to the floor, Alv straightens out and quickly finishes whats left before setting it aside and out of the way. The barmaid, who Alv suspects is probably the owner of the tavern, seeing how she acted, taps her claw on a seemingly empty part of her map. "We're here. See, near this part of the river, and between these mountains." Alv nods, squinting. It's just an empty field surrounded by mountains, the river, and a forest on the map, but if the Gaoler was to be believed, her map was lying. "If you follow this road," her large claw slides across the paper following an invisible line, "you'll make it here." She taps a spot three times, and there's a strange-shaped clearing in the middle of the forest, one that Alv recognized. "Go due south and you'll reach the main road again." Alv let her eyes sweep down the page, squinting, and saw that the road indeed was directly south of that clearing. It hooked sharply east, and she must have not noticed and continued north before. "I see, thank you." "If yeh really insist on leaving now, take Halv with you, he's an excellent navigator an knows how to handle the cold." She points behind her where a Longneck was already pulling on a heavy, furred coat. "Halv! C'mere." The Longneck looks up before sauntering over. He gives Alv a curious look before leaning over the map. Without needing to be told, he tilts his head before asking, "need a guide, eh? I've got it." Alv throws a few coins on the counter and stands, throwing on her coat and securing her bags. She meets Halv by the door and they both step out into the blizzard, a chorus of yells for letting the cold through following them out. Halv has to yell over the storm to be heard. "Its gonna be rough out here. It's gonna take us longer to get back to the road, but if you follow me we'll get there in one piece." you got: [item=longneck hunter] ----- [u][i]B) "You have any rooms available?" [claimed by @NemusNoctis ][/i][/u] "Aye, we do have a few." The barkeeper bellowed a name loud enough that SeaFloor's ears rang, and the Sphinx from earlier ran up, fur spiked along her spine. "Yes, Ariente?" "Stop flirting with the regulars and get a room ready for..." The Gaoler gestured at the Ridgeback. "Oh, uh, SeaFloor." They answered awkwardly, not having expecting being addressed in such a manner. "And make it neat this time, don't skip out on making the bed." The Sphinx rolled her eyes but scurried off towards the stairs. The barkeep, or rather the owner, turned back towards them with a nod. "Right, that'll set you back a gold piece. Aw, don't look at me like that, it includes use of the bath-house, dinner, breakfast, and unlimited drinks." SeaFoam wiped the incredulous look of their face as Ariente explained why the price was so cheap. "Oh, I guess that makes sense." Another ale replaced their empty mug and they paid. "I'll show you to yer room once it's set up. In the meantime, let me know if you need anything." With that she stepped away to tend to some other patrons, and SeaFoam focused on their drink. After a few moments a young, male Imperial Dragon slid into the seat next to SeaFoam. "So I hear you're from Newhelm?" SeaFoam shakes their head. "No, that was just the last town I visited. I'm actually from the Home Tree in the Shrieking Wilds." The Imp's jaw dropped. "The Shrieking Wilds? That's ages away. I'd love to go visit some day." "What's stopping you?" SeaFoam tilts their head curiously. The Imp sighed and shook their head. "I've been in Ravendale my entire life, I was born here. I've honestly been afraid of setting out on my own." "Who says you have to go on your own? I'd never turn down company, and I'm heading back to the Home Tree after I get to Farncombe." The Imp's eyes lit up for a moment before he shook his head. "I couldn't impose on you." "I promise it'd be no issue." "I can't. Thank you though, have a good night." He slunk away, head bowed as Ariente tapped SeaFoam's shoulder. "Room's ready. And don't feel too bad for him, he just gets in his own head. I have a feeling he'll be here waiting come tomorrow morin' to go with ya." Maybe. SeaFoam followed her up to the second floor, where she showed them their room, handed them a key, and told them when Dinner and Breakfast were served, and when the bath-house closed. The next morning, much to their delight, and proving Ariente right, the Imp was waiting by the fireplace and stood when he saw them come down the stairs. "I changed my mind, is that alright?" He asked and SeaFoam nodded. "Oh, good. I have everything packed so I'm ready to go whenever. Oh! I never gave you my name! I'm Australis." you got: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92182485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921825/92182485.png[/img][/url] ----- [u][i]C) "Actually, what food are you serving tonight?" [claimed by @Seungmeong ][/i][/u] "I don't take kindly to that tone of voice. Good luck finding somewhere else to go if I throw you out," the Gaoler warned, leveling Xinyi with a simmering glare. His fake grin dropped and he suddenly felt like he made a big mistake. The Gaoler didn't drop his gaze until he looked away and to the counter. "Sorry, I just..." "Yeh had somewhere you wanted to be, and you're just frustrated. I get it, but don't take it out on me, or your butt will be back in the snow and I'll let Kurokami have its say wit' ya." That wasn't a name that he recognized, but just the way she said it made his frill shudder in fear. "Sorry." "It's okay, no fur off my back," she turned from him and began to wipe down the counter. "For dinner we have fresh-caught, fire-roasted wild turkey served with fried brussels sprouts." As if feeling the disgust rolling off him at the mention of the vegetable, she barked a laugh. "Oi, you try growing vegetables in the dead of winter. These things are all we got, unless you like pickled beets." Xinyi sighed through his noses. It wasn't the gumbo he was so looking forward to, but, he guessed it would have to do. It was that or go hungry. Or brave the elements and get frozen to death and never have that gumbo ever again. "Okay, I'll take that, then. How much?" "It'll cost ya 25 silver, take it or leave it." A bit steep, but since he was out in the middle of nowhere and his options were that or nothing, he sighed again and dug around his coin-pouch before dropping the coins on the table. The barkeep swept the coins into her apron pocket and gave him a nod. "Dinner'll be out in just a few minutes. Feel free to sit anywhere, I'll find ya with it." And then she turned away and walked off, leaving Xinyi to what was left of his ale. He headed towards a corner where no one else was and slumped at the table, muttering about being late and the storm and The barkeep came around a couple minutes later and handed off a new mug of ale and a steaming plate of food, a whole turkey and brussels sprouts. Much to his surprise, the turkey was well-seasoned and perfectly juicy, while the brussels were covered in a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, a little something spicy, and what he thought might be clove and allspice, but he couldn't be sure. It was a quite delicious and filling meal. Now that he felt better about life, the warm meal having calmed him down enough to be rational, he wanted to ask about a room for the night. you got: [item=turkey dinner] x5 [item=brussels sprouts] x5 ----- [i]D) "I've never heard of Ravendale... where am I?" [claimed by @Eenyay ][/i] "Yer in the Anemoi territories." You've never heard of the Anemoi territories, and for a moment you think this is all some kind of sick joke. You scoff and shake your head. "Be serious. Where am I?" The barkeeper gives you an arched-brow in response. "I got no reason to lie to yeh, young'in." She's wiping fown a glass with a clean rag as she speaks. "You don't know your history, eh?" You bristle, you know plenty about your history. You know all about the Grand Deities and how they shaped Sornieth and created dragon kind. There are no such thing as an Anemoi. The Gaoler nods her head thoughtfully. "As I thought. Wait here." Where else would you go? It's a blizzard out there, and you're not sure if wandering around this establishment is wise. The Gaoler steps away from the bar for a few minutes, long enough for you to wonder if she was even going to come back, when she appears again, a huge map in her claws. "Here." She slaps it onto the counter after knocking the empty glasses and mugs aside almost carelessly. She opens it up and uses a couple items to keep the parchment open, and you realize it's a map of the entirety of Sornieth. It looks hand-drawn, too. "You want to be here." She taps a spot in the Wind territories, where you know Farncombe is. "You came from here." She moves her claw south towards another spot, where you think Newhelm is. Between the two towns is a huge swath of land, seemingly unclaimed territory. She circles around the wild area. "This is where the Anemoi reside, they're the spirits of the four winds and the heralds of the seasons. Minor deities, if you will. It's very dangerous to wander in these lands. Especially if you don't know their significance." She rolls up the map as a sense of foreboding runs up your spine, and you can't help but shiver. The name is starting to ring familiar, you do remember being told about dangerous spirits of the seasons, but you had always preferred learning about the Great Deities. A smaller one, of just the Wind territories you assume, is shoved across the counter towards you. "I'm givin' this to you on the house. It'll get you through these lands and back onto the road. Follow the drawn path exactly and don't wander, otherwise you're at the Spirits' mercy. Now, can I get you anything else?" you got: [item=vista: treasure map]
A) "I'd like directions, please." [claimed by @Azurenight ]

"Of course," the dragon nods, "but be careful. Storms like these claim lives. You have a map?"

"Yes, here," Alv pulls out the map from her bag, handing it to the Gaoler, who spreads it on the counter after knocking a few mugs out of the way. Alv's included.

Barely catching it before it was knocked to the floor, Alv straightens out and quickly finishes whats left before setting it aside and out of the way. The barmaid, who Alv suspects is probably the owner of the tavern, seeing how she acted, taps her claw on a seemingly empty part of her map. "We're here. See, near this part of the river, and between these mountains."

Alv nods, squinting. It's just an empty field surrounded by mountains, the river, and a forest on the map, but if the Gaoler was to be believed, her map was lying.

"If you follow this road," her large claw slides across the paper following an invisible line, "you'll make it here." She taps a spot three times, and there's a strange-shaped clearing in the middle of the forest, one that Alv recognized. "Go due south and you'll reach the main road again."

Alv let her eyes sweep down the page, squinting, and saw that the road indeed was directly south of that clearing. It hooked sharply east, and she must have not noticed and continued north before. "I see, thank you."

"If yeh really insist on leaving now, take Halv with you, he's an excellent navigator an knows how to handle the cold." She points behind her where a Longneck was already pulling on a heavy, furred coat. "Halv! C'mere." The Longneck looks up before sauntering over.

He gives Alv a curious look before leaning over the map. Without needing to be told, he tilts his head before asking, "need a guide, eh? I've got it."

Alv throws a few coins on the counter and stands, throwing on her coat and securing her bags. She meets Halv by the door and they both step out into the blizzard, a chorus of yells for letting the cold through following them out.

Halv has to yell over the storm to be heard. "Its gonna be rough out here. It's gonna take us longer to get back to the road, but if you follow me we'll get there in one piece."

you got: Longneck Hunter
B) "You have any rooms available?" [claimed by @NemusNoctis ]

"Aye, we do have a few." The barkeeper bellowed a name loud enough that SeaFloor's ears rang, and the Sphinx from earlier ran up, fur spiked along her spine.

"Yes, Ariente?"

"Stop flirting with the regulars and get a room ready for..." The Gaoler gestured at the Ridgeback.

"Oh, uh, SeaFloor." They answered awkwardly, not having expecting being addressed in such a manner.

"And make it neat this time, don't skip out on making the bed." The Sphinx rolled her eyes but scurried off towards the stairs. The barkeep, or rather the owner, turned back towards them with a nod. "Right, that'll set you back a gold piece. Aw, don't look at me like that, it includes use of the bath-house, dinner, breakfast, and unlimited drinks."

SeaFoam wiped the incredulous look of their face as Ariente explained why the price was so cheap. "Oh, I guess that makes sense." Another ale replaced their empty mug and they paid.

"I'll show you to yer room once it's set up. In the meantime, let me know if you need anything." With that she stepped away to tend to some other patrons, and SeaFoam focused on their drink.

After a few moments a young, male Imperial Dragon slid into the seat next to SeaFoam. "So I hear you're from Newhelm?"

SeaFoam shakes their head. "No, that was just the last town I visited. I'm actually from the Home Tree in the Shrieking Wilds."

The Imp's jaw dropped. "The Shrieking Wilds? That's ages away. I'd love to go visit some day."

"What's stopping you?" SeaFoam tilts their head curiously.

The Imp sighed and shook their head. "I've been in Ravendale my entire life, I was born here. I've honestly been afraid of setting out on my own."

"Who says you have to go on your own? I'd never turn down company, and I'm heading back to the Home Tree after I get to Farncombe."

The Imp's eyes lit up for a moment before he shook his head. "I couldn't impose on you."

"I promise it'd be no issue."

"I can't. Thank you though, have a good night."

He slunk away, head bowed as Ariente tapped SeaFoam's shoulder. "Room's ready. And don't feel too bad for him, he just gets in his own head. I have a feeling he'll be here waiting come tomorrow morin' to go with ya."

Maybe. SeaFoam followed her up to the second floor, where she showed them their room, handed them a key, and told them when Dinner and Breakfast were served, and when the bath-house closed.

The next morning, much to their delight, and proving Ariente right, the Imp was waiting by the fireplace and stood when he saw them come down the stairs. "I changed my mind, is that alright?" He asked and SeaFoam nodded. "Oh, good. I have everything packed so I'm ready to go whenever. Oh! I never gave you my name! I'm Australis."

you got: 92182485.png
C) "Actually, what food are you serving tonight?" [claimed by @Seungmeong ]

"I don't take kindly to that tone of voice. Good luck finding somewhere else to go if I throw you out," the Gaoler warned, leveling Xinyi with a simmering glare. His fake grin dropped and he suddenly felt like he made a big mistake. The Gaoler didn't drop his gaze until he looked away and to the counter.

"Sorry, I just..."

"Yeh had somewhere you wanted to be, and you're just frustrated. I get it, but don't take it out on me, or your butt will be back in the snow and I'll let Kurokami have its say wit' ya."

That wasn't a name that he recognized, but just the way she said it made his frill shudder in fear. "Sorry."

"It's okay, no fur off my back," she turned from him and began to wipe down the counter. "For dinner we have fresh-caught, fire-roasted wild turkey served with fried brussels sprouts." As if feeling the disgust rolling off him at the mention of the vegetable, she barked a laugh. "Oi, you try growing vegetables in the dead of winter. These things are all we got, unless you like pickled beets."

Xinyi sighed through his noses. It wasn't the gumbo he was so looking forward to, but, he guessed it would have to do. It was that or go hungry. Or brave the elements and get frozen to death and never have that gumbo ever again. "Okay, I'll take that, then. How much?"

"It'll cost ya 25 silver, take it or leave it." A bit steep, but since he was out in the middle of nowhere and his options were that or nothing, he sighed again and dug around his coin-pouch before dropping the coins on the table. The barkeep swept the coins into her apron pocket and gave him a nod. "Dinner'll be out in just a few minutes. Feel free to sit anywhere, I'll find ya with it." And then she turned away and walked off, leaving Xinyi to what was left of his ale.

He headed towards a corner where no one else was and slumped at the table, muttering about being late and the storm and

The barkeep came around a couple minutes later and handed off a new mug of ale and a steaming plate of food, a whole turkey and brussels sprouts. Much to his surprise, the turkey was well-seasoned and perfectly juicy, while the brussels were covered in a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, a little something spicy, and what he thought might be clove and allspice, but he couldn't be sure. It was a quite delicious and filling meal.

Now that he felt better about life, the warm meal having calmed him down enough to be rational, he wanted to ask about a room for the night.

you got: Turkey Dinner x5 Brussels Sprouts x5
D) "I've never heard of Ravendale... where am I?" [claimed by @Eenyay ]

"Yer in the Anemoi territories."

You've never heard of the Anemoi territories, and for a moment you think this is all some kind of sick joke. You scoff and shake your head. "Be serious. Where am I?"

The barkeeper gives you an arched-brow in response. "I got no reason to lie to yeh, young'in." She's wiping fown a glass with a clean rag as she speaks. "You don't know your history, eh?" You bristle, you know plenty about your history. You know all about the Grand Deities and how they shaped Sornieth and created dragon kind. There are no such thing as an Anemoi. The Gaoler nods her head thoughtfully. "As I thought. Wait here."

Where else would you go? It's a blizzard out there, and you're not sure if wandering around this establishment is wise. The Gaoler steps away from the bar for a few minutes, long enough for you to wonder if she was even going to come back, when she appears again, a huge map in her claws. "Here." She slaps it onto the counter after knocking the empty glasses and mugs aside almost carelessly. She opens it up and uses a couple items to keep the parchment open, and you realize it's a map of the entirety of Sornieth. It looks hand-drawn, too.

"You want to be here." She taps a spot in the Wind territories, where you know Farncombe is. "You came from here." She moves her claw south towards another spot, where you think Newhelm is. Between the two towns is a huge swath of land, seemingly unclaimed territory. She circles around the wild area. "This is where the Anemoi reside, they're the spirits of the four winds and the heralds of the seasons. Minor deities, if you will.

It's very dangerous to wander in these lands. Especially if you don't know their significance." She rolls up the map as a sense of foreboding runs up your spine, and you can't help but shiver. The name is starting to ring familiar, you do remember being told about dangerous spirits of the seasons, but you had always preferred learning about the Great Deities.

A smaller one, of just the Wind territories you assume, is shoved across the counter towards you. "I'm givin' this to you on the house. It'll get you through these lands and back onto the road. Follow the drawn path exactly and don't wander, otherwise you're at the Spirits' mercy. Now, can I get you anything else?"

you got: Vista: Treasure Map
you're an agent of chaos
beep
The store was full various glittering goods. All manner of jewelry, windchimes with carved crystal birds on the chains, pendulums, knives, you name it it seemed like they had it. The only thing they all had in common was that they all had beautiful gemstones somewhere on them. You couldn't see anyone running the store though, despite the fact that the open sign was visible and the door was unlocked. It was a bit difficult to move around as all the hanging items keep threatening to catch on your head or fall to the floor and break. Eventually you make your way to the counter and ring the bell. You can hear a faint crash from the back room. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81395411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813955/81395411_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"Oh! Hello, hello!" [/i] The small fae called out as she emerged from the back of the shop. [i]"Sorry for the wait."[/i] She glided over to you, somehow avoiding all the hanging wares. [i]"Did you find something you liked or are you here to commission a custom piece?"[/i] 1) "How much is ____?" 2) "Commission. Can you make (a) ____" 3) "I was actually hoping to sell. You buy gemstones, yes?" 4) "Are you okay? I heard a crash."
The store was full various glittering goods. All manner of jewelry, windchimes with carved crystal birds on the chains, pendulums, knives, you name it it seemed like they had it. The only thing they all had in common was that they all had beautiful gemstones somewhere on them.

You couldn't see anyone running the store though, despite the fact that the open sign was visible and the door was unlocked.

It was a bit difficult to move around as all the hanging items keep threatening to catch on your head or fall to the floor and break. Eventually you make your way to the counter and ring the bell.

You can hear a faint crash from the back room.

81395411_350.png

"Oh! Hello, hello!"

The small fae called out as she emerged from the back of the shop.

"Sorry for the wait."

She glided over to you, somehow avoiding all the hanging wares.

"Did you find something you liked or are you here to commission a custom piece?"

1) "How much is ____?"
2) "Commission. Can you make (a) ____"
3) "I was actually hoping to sell. You buy gemstones, yes?"
4) "Are you okay? I heard a crash."
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
[center]@NemusNoctis [b]Option C[/b] (images/widgets at end due to all being a WIP and because there are three lads) Three aberrations—one lanky, one pudgy, and one stout—approached the stall with eager eyes. None of them seemed to be adults—in fact, the eldest seemed to still be just a juvenile, with the youngest still having downy fluff around his neck, practically a hatchling still. The eldest dropped a heavy bag onto the stall, the other two eagerly crowding around as he methodically took each rock and gemstone out, placing the stones with such a specific touch that it almost seemed like he had gotten a degree in placing rocks on desks. He cleared his throat, all six eyes now resting on the fae. "So...how much for the rocks?" ... "We spent a while collecting them!" the youngest, the downy-furred hatchling, stated importantly. 'Yeah, we were in the Greatwyrm's Breach for [i]hours[/i]!" Added the apparent middle child, his bright purple neck fluff bristled with excitement. "I think we deserve a lot!" The eldest stated, before propping his head on the counter with such flow that he had to have practiced exactly for this moment. "So... [b]You do buy gemstones, right?[/b]" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91696085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=94&auth=496e5879c94b824c81a3d7c4f8eae73c4051bb61&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91774017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=142&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=ddc3fb295dc62519953960a23303b3023d20f321&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93310742][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=726be7378f26ce86af6274611f1871470d41f1bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] ----- If the dergs are finished before doors are posted, then i'll shrink them down to more convenient sizes!
@NemusNoctis

Option C

(images/widgets at end due to all being a WIP and because there are three lads)

Three aberrations—one lanky, one pudgy, and one stout—approached the stall with eager eyes. None of them seemed to be adults—in fact, the eldest seemed to still be just a juvenile, with the youngest still having downy fluff around his neck, practically a hatchling still.

The eldest dropped a heavy bag onto the stall, the other two eagerly crowding around as he methodically took each rock and gemstone out, placing the stones with such a specific touch that it almost seemed like he had gotten a degree in placing rocks on desks.

He cleared his throat, all six eyes now resting on the fae.

"So...how much for the rocks?"

"We spent a while collecting them!" the youngest, the downy-furred hatchling, stated importantly.

'Yeah, we were in the Greatwyrm's Breach for hours!" Added the apparent middle child, his bright purple neck fluff bristled with excitement.

"I think we deserve a lot!" The eldest stated, before propping his head on the counter with such flow that he had to have practiced exactly for this moment. "So...

You do buy gemstones, right?"

dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=94&auth=496e5879c94b824c81a3d7c4f8eae73c4051bb61&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=142&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=ddc3fb295dc62519953960a23303b3023d20f321&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=233&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=88&winggene=102&wings=130&auth=726be7378f26ce86af6274611f1871470d41f1bf&dummyext=prev.png

If the dergs are finished before doors are posted, then i'll shrink them down to more convenient sizes!
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
@NemusNoctis Option 4, please [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46821407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/468215/46821407_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Faran eyes the other Fae for a moment, searching for any obvious sign of distress or injury, before saying anything. "My intention was to request a special commission, but now I must ask if you are all right. That was quite the commotion that proceeded your entry."
@NemusNoctis Option 4, please
46821407_350.png

Faran eyes the other Fae for a moment, searching for any obvious sign of distress or injury, before saying anything. "My intention was to request a special commission, but now I must ask if you are all right. That was quite the commotion that proceeded your entry."
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center]Claim for #1! @NemusNoctis [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82082006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820821/82082006_350.png[/img][/url] Frazaidi sweeps into the cramped shop, awkwardly tilting his large, antlered head, to avoid hitting it on any of the [i]many[/i] hanging crafts. A small black cat accompanies him, her large yellow eyes darting to and fro frantically as she takes in all of the shiny new toys before her. "No, Lyra. Stay on my shoulder." The Imperial scolds the cat, then turning carefully in a circle, searching for the seemingly nonexsitent shopkeeper. Frazaidi frowns and opens his mouth to call out, where was the owner of this rather... [i]frazzled[/i] shop? "Excuse m-" He begins, but is interrupted by a loud crash somewheres from the back rooms of the store. The Imperial jumps, his wings flinging out in surprise, catching and banging against the nearby shelf, it's crystal contents shaking. "Oh! Hello, hello!" The small fae called out as she emerged from the back of the shop. "Sorry for the wait." She glided over to Frazaidi, somehow avoiding all the hanging wares. "Did you find something you liked or are you here to commission a custom piece?" Frazaidi stares at the graceful Fae in front of him, bewildered at how she had made her way through the cluttered shop without knocking a single thing. [b]"How much is this little crystal bird?"[/b] The awkward Imperial considers her, his snout wrinkled a little in worry, before picking up the small trinket on a nearby shelf. It along with several others had caught his attention, his husband, Clu, loved tiny things. (I got ninja'd)
Claim for #1!

@NemusNoctis
82082006_350.png
Frazaidi sweeps into the cramped shop, awkwardly tilting his large, antlered head, to avoid hitting it on any of the many hanging crafts. A small black cat accompanies him, her large yellow eyes darting to and fro frantically as she takes in all of the shiny new toys before her.
"No, Lyra. Stay on my shoulder."
The Imperial scolds the cat, then turning carefully in a circle, searching for the seemingly nonexsitent shopkeeper. Frazaidi frowns and opens his mouth to call out, where was the owner of this rather... frazzled shop?
"Excuse m-" He begins, but is interrupted by a loud crash somewheres from the back rooms of the store. The Imperial jumps, his wings flinging out in surprise, catching and banging against the nearby shelf, it's crystal contents shaking.

"Oh! Hello, hello!"

The small fae called out as she emerged from the back of the shop.

"Sorry for the wait."

She glided over to Frazaidi, somehow avoiding all the hanging wares.

"Did you find something you liked or are you here to commission a custom piece?"

Frazaidi stares at the graceful Fae in front of him, bewildered at how she had made her way through the cluttered shop without knocking a single thing.

"How much is this little crystal bird?"

The awkward Imperial considers her, his snout wrinkled a little in worry, before picking up the small trinket on a nearby shelf. It along with several others had caught his attention, his husband, Clu, loved tiny things.

(I got ninja'd)
wxiARy9.png
  • Peryton
  • ADHD
  • Friendly
  • Pings OK!
down
mz4O9Iy.gif
cutkr0S.png
DoQJ9XF.png
WYxPUv8.png
cZOnhJ9.png
Bt9KLea.png

vXkV3L9.gif
25JQOyr.pngX6bCU0I.pngN9TaxUS.pngsm7JQNl.pngWq7yxTc.gif
@NemusNoctis Number 2 for me then~ [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93220293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932203/93220293_350.png[/img][/url] Upon entering the beautiful store, Pinwheel gets filled with worries. So many shiny items! But similarly so, many seemed to be more delicate, fragile, and easier to break. With how cramped this place was, their first instinct was to turn around and forget about it all. Yet their goal was too important to just let go of so easily. Slowly they ventured in looking for the person that was running this shop. It was a miracle, with how over energetic and excited Pinwheel usually was, that they managed to make their way over to the counter not destroying half the goods. Finally, after giving the items around a glance, they tapped the bell twice. Hearing the the crash behind the wall, their tail started to slightly wiggle with excitement jumping back in, as their imagination started coming up with various ideas about what could have happened. Seeing a fae appear, they smile as wide as they are able, without letting go of their 'magical' wand. After hearing the fae's words, Pinwheel immediately tries to respond, yet they struggle to say anything because of the item in their teeth, so they quickly (and with some regret) let go of it and hide in the folds of their scarf. "Sorry! Hard to let go of magical items sometimes. But oh! Oh! My goal, right. I'd like to commission a piece, it's rather important, very important, so hope you are able to do it. Can you make, oh right, how was that called? Um... Ding? Tink? RING! Can you make a ring? Shiny! It neeeds to be super shiny! Or sparkly. Is that the same thing? Hm..." With their brain going on tangents about how it should be properly called, their mouth finally shut down. Now with their voice being gone, an empty echo can be heard in the shop. [/center]
@NemusNoctis Number 2 for me then~
93220293_350.png

Upon entering the beautiful store, Pinwheel gets filled with worries. So many shiny items! But similarly so, many seemed to be more delicate, fragile, and easier to break. With how cramped this place was, their first instinct was to turn around and forget about it all. Yet their goal was too important to just let go of so easily. Slowly they ventured in looking for the person that was running this shop.

It was a miracle, with how over energetic and excited Pinwheel usually was, that they managed to make their way over to the counter not destroying half the goods. Finally, after giving the items around a glance, they tapped the bell twice. Hearing the the crash behind the wall, their tail started to slightly wiggle with excitement jumping back in, as their imagination started coming up with various ideas about what could have happened. Seeing a fae appear, they smile as wide as they are able, without letting go of their 'magical' wand.

After hearing the fae's words, Pinwheel immediately tries to respond, yet they struggle to say anything because of the item in their teeth, so they quickly (and with some regret) let go of it and hide in the folds of their scarf.

"Sorry! Hard to let go of magical items sometimes. But oh! Oh! My goal, right. I'd like to commission a piece, it's rather important, very important, so hope you are able to do it. Can you make, oh right, how was that called? Um... Ding? Tink? RING! Can you make a ring? Shiny! It neeeds to be super shiny! Or sparkly. Is that the same thing? Hm..."

With their brain going on tangents about how it should be properly called, their mouth finally shut down. Now with their voice being gone, an empty echo can be heard in the shop.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428