Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Currently still playing a lot of Monster Hunter World (+Iceborne), because I'm addicted to responding to SOS flares to help out other players. XD (Managed to help clear 12 Alatreon Special Assignments last night. Woo!)

I've also been playing a bit of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the ol' Gamecube. I can play that game for hours just for the Chao Garden... and so of course that's what I've been doing. Spending time with the Chao from my childhood is a wildly nostalgic and relaxing feeling.
Currently still playing a lot of Monster Hunter World (+Iceborne), because I'm addicted to responding to SOS flares to help out other players. XD (Managed to help clear 12 Alatreon Special Assignments last night. Woo!)

I've also been playing a bit of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the ol' Gamecube. I can play that game for hours just for the Chao Garden... and so of course that's what I've been doing. Spending time with the Chao from my childhood is a wildly nostalgic and relaxing feeling.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I’ve been playing like nothing but rain world for ages now lol. I’ve beaten all the campaigns except hunter (and the secret one but we’re… not gonna talk about that one). It’s such a cool game I love it so much

I also played and beat stray recently and I plan on playing cult of the lamb sometime soon, but I haven’t bought it yet
I’ve been playing like nothing but rain world for ages now lol. I’ve beaten all the campaigns except hunter (and the secret one but we’re… not gonna talk about that one). It’s such a cool game I love it so much

I also played and beat stray recently and I plan on playing cult of the lamb sometime soon, but I haven’t bought it yet
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
A little bit of Splatoon 3 here and there (spurred on by the new dlc), but mostly Grim Fandango!! I've been meaning to play it for a while, and I'm glad I finally sat down and did. I'm a little over halfway through and I'm loving the game so far - characters, plot, and music are all great, and the style of the game especially rocks - but I am totally just. not built for solving puzzles. :") worth struggling through the often-confusing 90's video game logic, though!!
A little bit of Splatoon 3 here and there (spurred on by the new dlc), but mostly Grim Fandango!! I've been meaning to play it for a while, and I'm glad I finally sat down and did. I'm a little over halfway through and I'm loving the game so far - characters, plot, and music are all great, and the style of the game especially rocks - but I am totally just. not built for solving puzzles. :") worth struggling through the often-confusing 90's video game logic, though!!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Monster Hunter World and Witcher 3 (for the 5th time or something, that game is the best thing ever made).
Monster Hunter World and Witcher 3 (for the 5th time or something, that game is the best thing ever made).
BG3

Due to my life I only get to play about an hour a week, if that. I have been playing since it dropped for PS5 and just finished Act 2. I love it even if it’s slow progress. I do worry about act 3 though
BG3

Due to my life I only get to play about an hour a week, if that. I have been playing since it dropped for PS5 and just finished Act 2. I love it even if it’s slow progress. I do worry about act 3 though
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
Currently in a love-hate relationship with Overwatch 2, which sucks cause i’ve been playing since 2017 and god this season is rough with the new dps passive. Also back in my Warframe and Minecraft phase with a little gta and red dead online sprinkled in there.

Oh can’t forget Path of Titans. god I love my silly little dino sim game >3
Currently in a love-hate relationship with Overwatch 2, which sucks cause i’ve been playing since 2017 and god this season is rough with the new dps passive. Also back in my Warframe and Minecraft phase with a little gta and red dead online sprinkled in there.

Oh can’t forget Path of Titans. god I love my silly little dino sim game >3
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
got back into Valheim, playing on my own. it's a great game.
got back into Valheim, playing on my own. it's a great game.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Currently trying to discover/complete as much of Slime Rancher as I can before finally getting the second game (ie, aiming to have completed the slimepedia, found all of the treasure pods, and max the 7zee rewards out). I can't sit and watch a screen like that for too long, cus I get chronic migraines with artificial lighting, so it's been a work in progress.

Boyfriend has also convinced me to let him teach me Dark Souls, but we're waiting until he comes over next to get started (he does not know how to play the game, mind you. he's trying to learn two steps ahead of me because I had mentioned an ex had tried and failed to get me through the damn tutorial years ago). So that'll be a fun learning experience for the next few weeks I'm sure.
Currently trying to discover/complete as much of Slime Rancher as I can before finally getting the second game (ie, aiming to have completed the slimepedia, found all of the treasure pods, and max the 7zee rewards out). I can't sit and watch a screen like that for too long, cus I get chronic migraines with artificial lighting, so it's been a work in progress.

Boyfriend has also convinced me to let him teach me Dark Souls, but we're waiting until he comes over next to get started (he does not know how to play the game, mind you. he's trying to learn two steps ahead of me because I had mentioned an ex had tried and failed to get me through the damn tutorial years ago). So that'll be a fun learning experience for the next few weeks I'm sure.
[ Marz - he/him ] you can also find me on ...

f9s67v.png OR paiayi.png (neocities)

[clicking the image will bring you to the site :3]
[quote name="Parrot" date="2024-03-06 19:47:01" ] BG3 Due to my life I only get to play about an hour a week, if that. I have been playing since it dropped for PS5 and just finished Act 2. I love it even if it’s slow progress. I do worry about act 3 though [/quote] By act 3, you mean performance issues? Yeah, I'm a little worried as well. Though if your on PS5, you should be fine. You might want to see if theres an fps toggle. I mean, I'm planning to play BG3 on my macbook lol, that should be interesting tho I've heard it runs excellently. Macbooks are a lot more powerful than most think, and we're getting more and more games which is awesome. Now if they could bring back 32 bit support...
Parrot wrote on 2024-03-06 19:47:01:
BG3

By act 3, you mean performance issues? Yeah, I'm a little worried as well. Though if your on PS5, you should be fine. You might want to see if theres an fps toggle. I mean, I'm planning to play BG3 on my macbook lol, that should be interesting tho I've heard it runs excellently. Macbooks are a lot more powerful than most think, and we're getting more and more games which is awesome. Now if they could bring back 32 bit support...
giphy.gif
She/her

@_dream.snail_ on instagram, checkout my art!
I've been cycling through backlog and revisting old games, right now I'm on a carousel featuring Skul: The Hero Slayer, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and Persona 5 Royal.

I'm a speed skull enthusiast on Skul, but I can't dodge to save my bones. For Divinity, I've started a fresh Lone Wolf run with me on a rogue and I'm taking Ifan along as a Summoner. P5R I've just gotten to the third semester on my.. 3rd or 4th playthrough, though it's been a while, and I'm currently trying to 100% the compendium. Turns out I'm really bad at ticking them off! I sense hours in the Velvet Room ahead of me.
I've been cycling through backlog and revisting old games, right now I'm on a carousel featuring Skul: The Hero Slayer, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and Persona 5 Royal.

I'm a speed skull enthusiast on Skul, but I can't dodge to save my bones. For Divinity, I've started a fresh Lone Wolf run with me on a rogue and I'm taking Ifan along as a Summoner. P5R I've just gotten to the third semester on my.. 3rd or 4th playthrough, though it's been a while, and I'm currently trying to 100% the compendium. Turns out I'm really bad at ticking them off! I sense hours in the Velvet Room ahead of me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11