Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Let's Exalt Alongside Plague
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@VibinFrogFolk well I set you up with payment to Brit for Saturday then. By all means please grab the code.

Myself, I recognize that they are unique lineart and very realistic and complex patterns, yet Tuesday is my favorite because it is so simple and the pink eyes pop with the flower background.
@VibinFrogFolk well I set you up with payment to Brit for Saturday then. By all means please grab the code.

Myself, I recognize that they are unique lineart and very realistic and complex patterns, yet Tuesday is my favorite because it is so simple and the pink eyes pop with the flower background.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@October

I'm from Shadow but OGHHHHHHHH THOSE FROGS ARE SO CUTE AND LOVELY THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES/pos. You have a perfect strategy for money donations bc frog lovers from all flights gonna buy them XD

Is there a chance to purchase balearic green toad & soapwort and green and golden bell frog & doughwood?! If not, no worries, I'm just really exited bc of cool art!!

@October

I'm from Shadow but OGHHHHHHHH THOSE FROGS ARE SO CUTE AND LOVELY THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES/pos. You have a perfect strategy for money donations bc frog lovers from all flights gonna buy them XD

Is there a chance to purchase balearic green toad & soapwort and green and golden bell frog & doughwood?! If not, no worries, I'm just really exited bc of cool art!!

fdb1d8423debf8f30fe4150867be8385473f7c23.png
@snailgiiirl the badges can be bought! the information on how to do so is in brit's post
@snailgiiirl the badges can be bought! the information on how to do so is in brit's post
eiz • she/they • fr+8
coli grinding & levelling
X94DJRQ.gif
[color=maroon]We will prevail [emoji=plague rune size=1]
We will prevail
8yLfkIM.gifPvW-1.pngPvW-2.pngX5zue50.gif
We can do this my fellow germs!!
We can do this my fellow germs!!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
hey man i'm so tired but plague STRONG [emoji=plague rune size=1]
hey man i'm so tired but plague STRONG
gosh the badges are seriously so cute, i will cherish them!!!! [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=water rune size=1]
gosh the badges are seriously so cute, i will cherish them!!!!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
Alright Plague! Let's get this second week of 1sts - for the ABBIVERSARY
Alright Plague! Let's get this second week of 1sts - for the ABBIVERSARY
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
PLAGUE DOM PLAGUE DOM
PLAGUE DOM PLAGUE DOM
Rxl9DBX.png
[center][b][size=7][size=5][color=maroon][font=book antiqua]PRICE RAISE![/font][/color][/size][/size][/b] [size=4]Hey there! Plague has [b]raised Public Buy prices[/b], and is now offering gem payouts! [emoji=aberration laughing size=1][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3MRew3a.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3319343/1#post_3319343][size=7][color=maroon][font=book antiqua][b][u]>> THREAD LINK <<[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size][/url] [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]
PRICE RAISE!

Hey there! Plague has raised Public Buy prices, and is now offering gem payouts!

3MRew3a.png

>> THREAD LINK <<

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38