Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tertiary trim | beard/fishbone/scuttle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Scarecrows @AgenderDisaster @Fink

hi guys! i hope you're doing well! it has been a good while since i've been able to print any accent runs and i really apologize for the super long wait but i just wanted to check in to see if you guys were potentially still interested in a copy of bearded bangles (brown)?

i would love to put another run in soon if i can but i totally understand if you're no longer interested after this wait, thank you so much guys! <33
@Scarecrows @AgenderDisaster @Fink

hi guys! i hope you're doing well! it has been a good while since i've been able to print any accent runs and i really apologize for the super long wait but i just wanted to check in to see if you guys were potentially still interested in a copy of bearded bangles (brown)?

i would love to put another run in soon if i can but i totally understand if you're no longer interested after this wait, thank you so much guys! <33
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
I am still interested!
I am still interested!
5i2GbMi.png
@Fiedlerite

Yes! I am still interested. C:
@Fiedlerite

Yes! I am still interested. C:
I'm still interested! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'm still interested!
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

@epeolatry @AgenderDisaster @Fink @Scarecrows

hey guys!! sorry for the delay but it's so great to hear from you all, it looks like we can go ahead with getting another run of brown bangles printed!! :D i'd appreciate it tons if you guys are able to send over the 600g prepayment, thank you so much!
@epeolatry @AgenderDisaster @Fink @Scarecrows

hey guys!! sorry for the delay but it's so great to hear from you all, it looks like we can go ahead with getting another run of brown bangles printed!! :D i'd appreciate it tons if you guys are able to send over the 600g prepayment, thank you so much!
@feidlerite Hiya! Do you happen to have spare copies of Bearded Baubles (original) and Bearded Bangles (green)? If not, no worries!
@feidlerite Hiya! Do you happen to have spare copies of Bearded Baubles (original) and Bearded Bangles (green)? If not, no worries!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano hi hi! unfortunately i don't have copies of either on hand right now, but i could definitely add you to the reprint lists if you'd like! :D just printed a run of brown bangles and after i sell off some spares i'll probably look to print another run of original bearded baubles very soon :] thanks for asking!!
@Booleano hi hi! unfortunately i don't have copies of either on hand right now, but i could definitely add you to the reprint lists if you'd like! :D just printed a run of brown bangles and after i sell off some spares i'll probably look to print another run of original bearded baubles very soon :] thanks for asking!!
@Fiedlerite So sorry! This got buried in my notifications, but yes! I would love to be a part of the reprints list =D Thank you so much!!
@Fiedlerite So sorry! This got buried in my notifications, but yes! I would love to be a part of the reprints list =D Thank you so much!!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Fiedlerite can I be added to the lists for Scuttle Seance and Bearded Baubles (red)?
@Fiedlerite can I be added to the lists for Scuttle Seance and Bearded Baubles (red)?
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
@Booleano awesome! i've added you to the reprint list, and you should hear from me soon about the original baubles print! :D

@ClassicToneJakal of course! i've added you for seance and red baubles, thank you so much! :] hoping to reprint a run of seance in the near future so you should hear back from me soon! <3
@Booleano awesome! i've added you to the reprint list, and you should hear from me soon about the original baubles print! :D

@ClassicToneJakal of course! i've added you for seance and red baubles, thank you so much! :] hoping to reprint a run of seance in the near future so you should hear back from me soon! <3
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19