Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | CLOSED | Colored sketches for 650kt/g
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52
@Hazelgem
I'm glad you liked it!! >w<

@UniKorpi
aksjdaksj this made my day so much that I entirely forgot to respond aksjdaksdj!!

This means alot to me!! I'm so very glad that you liked it, and that you like my drawings for all of your dragons in general :,,,3

General Note: Older images may be broken due to discord, please DM me to get the correct links! It's easier then going through all of them to edit them, lol
@Hazelgem
I'm glad you liked it!! >w<

@UniKorpi
aksjdaksj this made my day so much that I entirely forgot to respond aksjdaksdj!!

This means alot to me!! I'm so very glad that you liked it, and that you like my drawings for all of your dragons in general :,,,3

General Note: Older images may be broken due to discord, please DM me to get the correct links! It's easier then going through all of them to edit them, lol
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@goldiefazbear Hello, your comm is done! Please send the payment when you can, and lmk if anything needs to be changed! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/wIeJsQ4.png
@goldiefazbear

Hello, your comm is done! Please send the payment when you can, and lmk if anything needs to be changed! <3
wIeJsQ4.png
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
@SunSprite
Hi! It was 1k right? I will send as soon as I receive the payment for the stuff that I had sell if that's okay !
@SunSprite
Hi! It was 1k right? I will send as soon as I receive the payment for the stuff that I had sell if that's okay !
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@goldiefazbear
Yes, it was 1kg. Thank you! I'll send a reminder in ~3 days :>

@Sun's Sketchop Pings~

Reopened! I did raise the price a tad as these have been taking me longer, thank you for understanding~
@goldiefazbear
Yes, it was 1kg. Thank you! I'll send a reminder in ~3 days :>

@Sun's Sketchop Pings~

Reopened! I did raise the price a tad as these have been taking me longer, thank you for understanding~
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
@SunSprite

i'd like to get a piece for this character if that's alright! there's additional design details on the main tab of his toyhouse page. i'll be paying in gems!
@SunSprite

i'd like to get a piece for this character if that's alright! there's additional design details on the main tab of his toyhouse page. i'll be paying in gems!
signature2.png
hello again! (i commissioned you a couple times when i had the username hocotate haha)
if you're okay with drawing an alternate universe version of a canon character + keeping the finished piece private, would you be willing to draw him (link snipped)? :') if so i can send more info privately; thank you for your time in any case!
hello again! (i commissioned you a couple times when i had the username hocotate haha)
if you're okay with drawing an alternate universe version of a canon character + keeping the finished piece private, would you be willing to draw him (link snipped)? :') if so i can send more info privately; thank you for your time in any case!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@SisComKnight
Ohh he's lovely! Yes, accepted, please send the payment when you can, I'll accept it when I finish!

@XXVeil
Waves waves! Hello again~
I'm fine with that! If it's alright, I'd like the extra information (privately as you said), before I accept 100%. I'm most likely going to say yes, since the design looks fine to me though lol :>
@SisComKnight
Ohh he's lovely! Yes, accepted, please send the payment when you can, I'll accept it when I finish!

@XXVeil
Waves waves! Hello again~
I'm fine with that! If it's alright, I'd like the extra information (privately as you said), before I accept 100%. I'm most likely going to say yes, since the design looks fine to me though lol :>
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
@siscomknight Ended up speeding through this, lemme know if anything needs to be changed! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/5suAi77.png[/img]
@siscomknight
Ended up speeding through this, lemme know if anything needs to be changed! <3
5suAi77.png
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
@SunSprite

hello hello! i'll be looking to send a pm over shortly!
@SunSprite

hello hello! i'll be looking to send a pm over shortly!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
he looks adorable! qwq thank you so much!
he looks adorable! qwq thank you so much!
signature2.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52