Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | OPEN | Colored sketches for 650kt/g
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54
@gortash helooo, let me know if anything needs to changed! otherwise, your comm is finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WEy95S0.png[/img] @rubin hi hi! your comm is done, hope you like! lmk if you need anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zJ6jSlS.png[/img]
@gortash
helooo, let me know if anything needs to changed! otherwise, your comm is finished!

WEy95S0.png

@rubin
hi hi! your comm is done, hope you like! lmk if you need anything changed!

zJ6jSlS.png
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
he turned out so nice, thank you! :> though, could i ask for his forehead to be covered up a little more around the middle?
he turned out so nice, thank you! :> though, could i ask for his forehead to be covered up a little more around the middle?
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@SunSprite she looks great!! tysm! ^^
@SunSprite she looks great!! tysm! ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SunSprite Hello! I'd love to get a piece for this lad [url=https://toyhou.se/24599729.olecram][here][/url] :3 ... or multiple. Not sure how that works but I have a couple of items you have listed on your wishlist :0! These to be more specific: [item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Scarlet Wooly Coat][item=Sinister Spats][item=Sinister Tail Spat][item=Sweetheart Lace Headpiece][item=Black Lace Waist Frill][item=Black Lace Collar][item=Black Tail Bow] Anything you need to know is on his bio ^^ (mask or maskless doesn't matter much, do what you find more comfy to draw)
@SunSprite
Hello! I'd love to get a piece for this lad [here] :3 ... or multiple. Not sure how that works but I have a couple of items you have listed on your wishlist :0! These to be more specific:
Breed Change: Skydancer Black Tulip Flowerfall Scarlet Wooly Coat Sinister Spats Sinister Tail Spat Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Black Lace Waist Frill Black Lace Collar Black Tail Bow
Anything you need to know is on his bio ^^ (mask or maskless doesn't matter much, do what you find more comfy to draw)
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
OHHHHH MY GOODNESS HE'S SO CUTE???????

I love everything about this, from his boopable little snoot, to his blep, to his tiny little claws, to the way you made the feathers on the side of his head look like ears-- just, everything!

Thank you so much!

Side note, I love checking back in on this thread and seeing Martyr front and center-- it makes me so happy to see them given such an honor. ^^
OHHHHH MY GOODNESS HE'S SO CUTE???????

I love everything about this, from his boopable little snoot, to his blep, to his tiny little claws, to the way you made the feathers on the side of his head look like ears-- just, everything!

Thank you so much!

Side note, I love checking back in on this thread and seeing Martyr front and center-- it makes me so happy to see them given such an honor. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Hello again, I absolutely adore your art!
@SunSprite
Character: https://toyhou.se/26237377.salvation?key=o4AGTIKGx5A59Gg
Payment: mix(g + t)
Other: There's some info if you want to read about him(/nf) if that gives you any ideas! But a serious or more cool/laid back expression would be great, thanks!
Hello again, I absolutely adore your art!
@SunSprite
Character: https://toyhou.se/26237377.salvation?key=o4AGTIKGx5A59Gg
Payment: mix(g + t)
Other: There's some info if you want to read about him(/nf) if that gives you any ideas! But a serious or more cool/laid back expression would be great, thanks!
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@rubin no problem! lmk if i need to bring it down farther ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/dqyNU33.png[/img] @gortash glad you like it!! :DD @Sightlesz hellooo! heres some quick calcs for how much those items are worth, going by LHA ^^ 400g + 215g + 2 + 4 + 5 + 2 + 10 + 8 + 2 = 648g (/equiv)! that would equal out to one drawing, so lmk if thats good for you! :D [s]also thats a really cute skykid aaaa[/s] @Silverpelt60 waaa thank you thank you!! he was super fun to draw, im a big coatl enjoy :>> also, im glad that makes you happy! i super adore how they turned out, so im happy to display them~ @SunlightRequiem oooh, love the design! yes, accepted! i'll definitely read through his profile, but if nothing jumps out ill go with your suggestion! otherwise, please send the cr whenever you can, and ill accept it when i finish ^^
@rubin
no problem! lmk if i need to bring it down farther ^^
dqyNU33.png

@gortash
glad you like it!! :DD

@Sightlesz
hellooo! heres some quick calcs for how much those items are worth, going by LHA ^^
400g + 215g + 2 + 4 + 5 + 2 + 10 + 8 + 2 = 648g (/equiv)!
that would equal out to one drawing, so lmk if thats good for you! :D
also thats a really cute skykid aaaa

@Silverpelt60
waaa thank you thank you!! he was super fun to draw, im a big coatl enjoy :>>
also, im glad that makes you happy! i super adore how they turned out, so im happy to display them~

@SunlightRequiem
oooh, love the design! yes, accepted! i'll definitely read through his profile, but if nothing jumps out ill go with your suggestion! otherwise, please send the cr whenever you can, and ill accept it when i finish ^^
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@SunSprite
Of course I sent you a PM, and feel free to take your time!
@SunSprite
Of course I sent you a PM, and feel free to take your time!
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@SunSprite
That's sounds good to me! I'll set a Cr with the items soon ^^
AAAA- ty!
@SunSprite
That's sounds good to me! I'll set a Cr with the items soon ^^
AAAA- ty!
TfxVu9Y.png