Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper? (gene speculation)
1 2 3 4
I'm kinda expecting something like the breeze apparel honestly. [item=Spring's Breath] It would be radically different from the other very nature-y genes we have.... Maybe something like vines over the wings? Or one big Rafflesia slapped on the back like a venusaur? Crystalline but dark with roots and leaves (like a mangrove)? Blossom but a belly gene with bigger different flower shapes (like orchids or something)? Venus Flytrap collar?
I'm kinda expecting something like the breeze apparel honestly. Spring's Breath It would be radically different from the other very nature-y genes we have....

Maybe something like vines over the wings? Or one big Rafflesia slapped on the back like a venusaur? Crystalline but dark with roots and leaves (like a mangrove)? Blossom but a belly gene with bigger different flower shapes (like orchids or something)? Venus Flytrap collar?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2024-03-04 13:22:01" ] What about bushes? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80487378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804874/80487378_350.png[/img][/url] Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves. [/quote] Bushes is amazing I need this asap
yoshimario40 wrote on 2024-03-04 13:22:01:
What about bushes?

80487378_350.png

Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves.

Bushes is amazing I need this asap
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I imagine it will be leaves/vines with a few blossoms emerging from strategic locations, like limb attachment spots.
I imagine it will be leaves/vines with a few blossoms emerging from strategic locations, like limb attachment spots.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I just hope it’s not something that creeps me out xD I was not a fan of Riot (the only one so far I haven’t liked) and I will cry if my flight is the second one I’m not a fan of. A Willow like gene that’s more sweepy than strangely bushy would be amazing (‘Boa’s Willow does not invoke images of willows to me but maybe because I only care/know about weeping ones?) and Overcoat like gene but with moss or blossoms would also be amazing.
I just hope it’s not something that creeps me out xD I was not a fan of Riot (the only one so far I haven’t liked) and I will cry if my flight is the second one I’m not a fan of. A Willow like gene that’s more sweepy than strangely bushy would be amazing (‘Boa’s Willow does not invoke images of willows to me but maybe because I only care/know about weeping ones?) and Overcoat like gene but with moss or blossoms would also be amazing.
tyEuRXe.png
8GgdVkW.png
PRdYFXl.png
4SVfFPD.png

sQECp2x.png
FRfJxsw.png
YMPbu9R.png
My mind went straight to carnivorous plants. We already have at least three genes that based on flowers and trees a.k.a. the "nice" side of nature. It would be cool to have another gene based on the more deadly side of nature, like the Thorns gene.
My mind went straight to carnivorous plants. We already have at least three genes that based on flowers and trees a.k.a. the "nice" side of nature. It would be cool to have another gene based on the more deadly side of nature, like the Thorns gene.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
I'm excited, all these ideas are great!
I'm excited, all these ideas are great!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
spanish moss would be neat :D Basically moss chunks hanging all over.
spanish moss would be neat :D Basically moss chunks hanging all over.
eP65k0J.png
I love the idea of roots, similar to filigree but larger/covering more area and hanging off in areas [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I love the idea of roots, similar to filigree but larger/covering more area and hanging off in areas
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
How about lilypads and waterlilies growing on the dragon's back?
How about lilypads and waterlilies growing on the dragon's back?
DQLlbOg.png
If it envolves plants growing out of the dragon, or maybe even just roots wrapping around the body, it would be great for plant body horror ideas.

A coat of moss would be nice too actually. Cottagecore vibes.
If it envolves plants growing out of the dragon, or maybe even just roots wrapping around the body, it would be great for plant body horror ideas.

A coat of moss would be nice too actually. Cottagecore vibes.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
1 2 3 4