Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli + Baldwin + HD Boarding + More
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@ShadowFlamel Hello! Could I nab your second token slot?
@ShadowFlamel Hello! Could I nab your second token slot?
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
Good morning, I would like to sign up for 100 battles in Rainsong Jungle, please.
Good morning, I would like to sign up for 100 battles in Rainsong Jungle, please.
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/center] Good morning all! Tomorrow is the start of Mistral Jamboree so I am opening up festival slots for Coliseum Grinding and Brewing/Joxar. Please check the main posts for the service you are interested in for all current information and rules. [rule] [emoji=achievement size=1] [b]Festival Grinding[/b] [LIST] [*]Slots are filled on a first come, first serve and are limited. [*]Limit 1 slot per player and maximum of 200 battles. [*]Pick your venue! The Suggested one is Harpy's Roost. [*]Find festival prices, current slot statuses, and the order form on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3288598/1#post_55510925]the main post[/url]. [/LIST] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Festival Brewing[/b] [LIST] [*]I only have Tokens available to brew. I will not brew festival currency. [*]I will only have three (3) slots available during a festival. [LIST] [*]Two (2) slots are for brewable [gamedb item=23276]. You send me the materials and treasure, and you get a Token in return right away. [*]One (1) slot is for my Spare Inventory Crate which is available for 80kt. [/LIST] [*]Please check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3288598/1#post_55710218]main post[/url] for current slot statuses. [/LIST] [rule][center] [b]Thank you for reading![/b] [emoji=wind rune size=1] @pinglist-15294 @pinglist-10299
wind_contest.png

Good morning all! Tomorrow is the start of Mistral Jamboree so I am opening up festival slots for Coliseum Grinding and Brewing/Joxar. Please check the main posts for the service you are interested in for all current information and rules.

Festival Grinding
  • Slots are filled on a first come, first serve and are limited.
  • Limit 1 slot per player and maximum of 200 battles.
  • Pick your venue! The Suggested one is Harpy's Roost.
  • Find festival prices, current slot statuses, and the order form on the main post.

Festival Brewing
  • I only have Tokens available to brew. I will not brew festival currency.
  • I will only have three (3) slots available during a festival.
    • Two (2) slots are for brewable Prismatic Token. You send me the materials and treasure, and you get a Token in return right away.
    • One (1) slot is for my Spare Inventory Crate which is available for 80kt.
  • Please check the main post for current slot statuses.

8d7o509.png
May I take the crate slot and one token slot please?

If I can only take one, may I take the crate? :3
May I take the crate slot and one token slot please?

If I can only take one, may I take the crate? :3
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
@AutumnFall123 Limit is one slot per person, I'll put you down for the crate ~
@AutumnFall123 Limit is one slot per person, I'll put you down for the crate ~
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Can I snag a slot for 20 melts? I know its close to the fest so I don't mind waiting until its over!
@ShadowFlamel

Can I snag a slot for 20 melts? I know its close to the fest so I don't mind waiting until its over!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis I'll put you down, yeah I'll have to get to it after fest since I'm running around today.
@lemfolis I'll put you down, yeah I'll have to get to it after fest since I'm running around today.
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14