Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [P/O] Pistachio/Seafoam/Seafoam G1
1 2
ooo well if it helps i bought this algae seafoam seafoam for 1.5kg not too long ago [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89594956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895950/89594956_350.png[/img][/url] pistachio obv a much better color than algae and its a one off of seafoam so I could offer idk 7kg? but your best bet might be just to auction it if youre not sure of pricepoints!
ooo well if it helps i bought this algae seafoam seafoam for 1.5kg not too long ago

89594956_350.png

pistachio obv a much better color than algae and its a one off of seafoam so I could offer idk 7kg? but your best bet might be just to auction it if youre not sure of pricepoints!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

I'm not even set on selling, but oof if they're only worth 7kg.. I spent more on the scatters

@Maila

I'm not even set on selling, but oof if they're only worth 7kg.. I spent more on the scatters

wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-03-03 06:11:26" ] @Maila @Amarula This is a price check post to get a general price range, which I don't have a clue on rn [/quote] Ok , will you let me know when you have an idea ! (:
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-03-03 06:11:26:
@Maila @Amarula

This is a price check post to get a general price range, which I don't have a clue on rn

Ok , will you let me know when you have an idea ! (:
bump
bump
wUPafb6.png
I'll bump this
I'll bump this
wUPafb6.png
hmmm considering he's a one-off triple if I'm looking at the wheel right, along with his age, hatch date and unbred status I think you should definitely auction this guy! make sure that the sb is a price you'd be willing to let go of him for :o

perhaps something around 10kg ?

also just a word of advice, sometimes it can be hard to get people to pay according to scatters you've used :( not criticism just letting you know from personal experience

good luck selling him!! he's beautiful
hmmm considering he's a one-off triple if I'm looking at the wheel right, along with his age, hatch date and unbred status I think you should definitely auction this guy! make sure that the sb is a price you'd be willing to let go of him for :o

perhaps something around 10kg ?

also just a word of advice, sometimes it can be hard to get people to pay according to scatters you've used :( not criticism just letting you know from personal experience

good luck selling him!! he's beautiful
@lalafell

Yeah I've sold scatter projects before and most of the time never got even close to making the money back lol.

I'm still mostly tentative on this guy, hence offers being what I was looking for, but tbh Auctions don't tend to work for me. I usually can't get a starting Bid, even if I made the starting bid 1g and I've no doubts that this'll be the same lol
@lalafell

Yeah I've sold scatter projects before and most of the time never got even close to making the money back lol.

I'm still mostly tentative on this guy, hence offers being what I was looking for, but tbh Auctions don't tend to work for me. I usually can't get a starting Bid, even if I made the starting bid 1g and I've no doubts that this'll be the same lol
wUPafb6.png
And a nudge here bc I am unsure about him rn
And a nudge here bc I am unsure about him rn
wUPafb6.png
Just because I can't find lore for this guy, I'll bump this
Just because I can't find lore for this guy, I'll bump this
wUPafb6.png
1 2