Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49
@oreides I WANT ART!
Dragon / OC: LINK HERE
Type of Commission: Type A
Details: Stinky horrible human being who's also a killer. Honestly have fun with their expressions!
Levels on hand? I have all levels on hand! About 50 lvl7s by my calculations?
@oreides I WANT ART!
Dragon / OC: LINK HERE
Type of Commission: Type A
Details: Stinky horrible human being who's also a killer. Honestly have fun with their expressions!
Levels on hand? I have all levels on hand! About 50 lvl7s by my calculations?
MX5DgK0.png
@Ogord sent 3 fodder!
@Ogord sent 3 fodder!
@WangGae

115 levels for her, please! :)
@WangGae

115 levels for her, please! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@moonthegoon - 30 levels (two lvl 7s/two lvl 8s) sent in for zambam!
@moonthegoon - 30 levels (two lvl 7s/two lvl 8s) sent in for zambam!
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

@dracosauria youre all set!! managed to catch me the second i before came online haha ^^
@dracosauria youre all set!! managed to catch me the second i before came online haha ^^
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: gems
@lizzytiki
Accent: lilypad lover
Payment method: gems
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Rashakiro Sending over 6 lvl 6s for u!
@Rashakiro Sending over 6 lvl 6s for u!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
@AppleSentry

i think i've got a good idea of what you want, com accepted! i love him, i can relate to him a lot lol

when your levels are good to go, check the spreadsheet for an ice attendant that's available and follow their directions. feel free to ping me if you have any issues or questions!
i'll go ahead and start on yours once i finish up the first com today. thank you!
@AppleSentry

i think i've got a good idea of what you want, com accepted! i love him, i can relate to him a lot lol

when your levels are good to go, check the spreadsheet for an ice attendant that's available and follow their directions. feel free to ping me if you have any issues or questions!
i'll go ahead and start on yours once i finish up the first com today. thank you!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@SilkWoods omg i love that description PFFF com accepted! this sounds like a fun one, i'll try to get to it either today or tomorrow. love to draw stinky horrible killers[emoji=raven size=1] please check the spreadsheet for an ice attendant that's available and follow their directions to send levels. feel free to ping me if you have any issues or questions. thank you!
@SilkWoods

omg i love that description PFFF com accepted! this sounds like a fun one, i'll try to get to it either today or tomorrow. love to draw stinky horrible killers

please check the spreadsheet for an ice attendant that's available and follow their directions to send levels. feel free to ping me if you have any issues or questions. thank you!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@Rashakiro Sending over 6 more lvl 6s- should be the last of mine!
@Rashakiro Sending over 6 more lvl 6s- should be the last of mine!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49