Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 194 195
it's not the patchwork guy. it's not the depressed guy. it's not the weird brain guy who took over the depressed guy's body. it's not the ancient evil guy. it's the creator of this damn series.

gege akutami when i GET YOU-
it's not the patchwork guy. it's not the depressed guy. it's not the weird brain guy who took over the depressed guy's body. it's not the ancient evil guy. it's the creator of this damn series.

gege akutami when i GET YOU-
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
An evil family thinks they got their revenge only to find out otherwise.
An evil family thinks they got their revenge only to find out otherwise.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
oh cool vulture! he’s warning me about deception an awful lot, but this feels like it’d be too obvious to be him. he’s probably just a cool intimidating god of the space between dreams, benevolent and intimidatiYOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME HES THE MAIN VILLAIN
oh cool vulture! he’s warning me about deception an awful lot, but this feels like it’d be too obvious to be him. he’s probably just a cool intimidating god of the space between dreams, benevolent and intimidatiYOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME HES THE MAIN VILLAIN
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
hey, these tiny headcrab things eat trash, right
how do they distinguish trash?
they don't, RUN
they don't, RUN

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="@Transkovsky" date="2024-03-04 08:13:48" ] hey, these tiny headcrab things eat trash, right how do they distinguish trash? they don't, RUN [/quote] something tells me this is abt stray but i hardly remember stray
@Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-04 08:13:48:
they don't, RUN

something tells me this is abt stray but i hardly remember stray
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2024-03-04 08:14:33" ] [quote name="@/Transkovsky" date="2024-03-04 08:13:48" ] hey, these tiny headcrab things eat trash, right how do they distinguish trash? they don't, RUN [/quote] something tells me this is abt stray but i hardly remember stray [/quote] yea [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/stray/images/0/02/Zurks_official_screenshot.jpg[/img]
mistywolf96 wrote on 2024-03-04 08:14:33:
@/Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-04 08:13:48:
they don't, RUN

something tells me this is abt stray but i hardly remember stray
yea
Zurks_official_screenshot.jpg

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="charwal" date="2023-08-09 20:36:52" ] I don’t think anyone will get this one! a depressed dead lantern guy that kidnapped a bunch of other objects using his very high quality gaming pc that can create planets and teleport people to force them to compete in his super awesome show that never actually was a show [/quote] AIRY MENTION RAHHHH I LOVE HFJONE
charwal wrote on 2023-08-09 20:36:52:
I don’t think anyone will get this one!

a depressed dead lantern guy that kidnapped a bunch of other objects using his very high quality gaming pc that can create planets and teleport people to force them to compete in his super awesome show that never actually was a show

AIRY MENTION RAHHHH I LOVE HFJONE
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
[quote name="pancaerke" date="2023-08-09 20:38:50" ] a living spring whose entire life purpose is to advertise a brand of cereal or something [/quote] SPRINGY RAHHHH I LOVE INANIMATE INSANITY RAHHH
pancaerke wrote on 2023-08-09 20:38:50:
a living spring whose entire life purpose is to advertise a brand of cereal or something
SPRINGY RAHHHH I LOVE INANIMATE INSANITY RAHHH
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
demon dorito bill cipher

angry colonist emperor belos

goo filled bear mr grizz

deceptive egg magolor

robot fascist, also giant nerd draedon

"Dude, I was trying to go to high school after I got falsely charged, now I have to kill god?" yaldabaoth
demon dorito bill cipher

angry colonist emperor belos

goo filled bear mr grizz

deceptive egg magolor

robot fascist, also giant nerd draedon

"Dude, I was trying to go to high school after I got falsely charged, now I have to kill god?" yaldabaoth
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
bad dad and misogynistic fisherman becomes the christian god

time traveling businessman whose motto is "it's not torture if i sound smug about it"

honestly he's literally just a pair of eyes. snobby, apocalypse-bringing ones, but eyes nonetheless

doctor who just wants to advance to the highest level of tech, but his patients keep going on about the power of friendship ughhhhh
bad dad and misogynistic fisherman becomes the christian god

time traveling businessman whose motto is "it's not torture if i sound smug about it"

honestly he's literally just a pair of eyes. snobby, apocalypse-bringing ones, but eyes nonetheless

doctor who just wants to advance to the highest level of tech, but his patients keep going on about the power of friendship ughhhhh
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 194 195