Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hoarding chests? what for?
1 2
i have so so many chests that i've been saving for... Something, but i'm not sure when to open them!! my fr anniversary in may? do i wait until my birthday all the way in november? or do i just hoard them forever?!?
i've got 1,120 rusted, 523 iron, & 294 gilded so that's. a lot. feels like i need some big occasion to finally crack em all open u_u

anyone else hoarding chests & if so, what are you saving them for, if anything?
i have so so many chests that i've been saving for... Something, but i'm not sure when to open them!! my fr anniversary in may? do i wait until my birthday all the way in november? or do i just hoard them forever?!?
i've got 1,120 rusted, 523 iron, & 294 gilded so that's. a lot. feels like i need some big occasion to finally crack em all open u_u

anyone else hoarding chests & if so, what are you saving them for, if anything?
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
Honestly, with gilded, if I dont open them I sell them!! But I'm on a mission to collect as many familiars and fill out my bestiary as much as possible, so a lot of it comes down to the odds of getting what I want from a chest.

With that many chests it sounds like an Event!! Break out the sparkling grape juice!
Seriously, you've spent so much time collecting them already, I think it would make a great birthday gift for yourself!
Honestly, with gilded, if I dont open them I sell them!! But I'm on a mission to collect as many familiars and fill out my bestiary as much as possible, so a lot of it comes down to the odds of getting what I want from a chest.

With that many chests it sounds like an Event!! Break out the sparkling grape juice!
Seriously, you've spent so much time collecting them already, I think it would make a great birthday gift for yourself!
monkey brain can't handle saving chests for later, so I open them all whenever I get them. I WANTED to save them so that I could open them all for fun just to see how much currency I could get from all of them, but noooo, monkey brain say open NOW
monkey brain can't handle saving chests for later, so I open them all whenever I get them. I WANTED to save them so that I could open them all for fun just to see how much currency I could get from all of them, but noooo, monkey brain say open NOW
Ke13xP8.png
I also love hoarding chests, last time I opened them was Christmas time. I usually open them during special events - like Christmas or birthday but sometimes I just open them because I need some money. Currently I have 238 rusted chests, 80 iron chests and 47 gilded chests, you have such a big collection!
I also love hoarding chests, last time I opened them was Christmas time. I usually open them during special events - like Christmas or birthday but sometimes I just open them because I need some money. Currently I have 238 rusted chests, 80 iron chests and 47 gilded chests, you have such a big collection!
23860.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png 23859.png
i hoard them because i forget they exist half of the time.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-03-02 12:25:41" ] i hoard them because i forget they exist half of the time. [/quote] [s]Totally this[/s] um I mean, what is a dragons' hoard without hoarding everything in it's pure, natural state?
colorscapes wrote on 2024-03-02 12:25:41:

Totally this um I mean, what is a dragons' hoard without hoarding everything in it's pure, natural state?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I started a tradition like two years ago of hoarding chests for my birthday (also in November, hey friend!). I hoard ALL my chests including Joxar, coli stuff, fest chests, etc. Last year I had a pretty big collection (though it was around half what you have now lmao) and it's always fun to get that jump in profits and items to treat myself to finishing some projects!
I started a tradition like two years ago of hoarding chests for my birthday (also in November, hey friend!). I hoard ALL my chests including Joxar, coli stuff, fest chests, etc. Last year I had a pretty big collection (though it was around half what you have now lmao) and it's always fun to get that jump in profits and items to treat myself to finishing some projects!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
@BeautySnake y'know what, you're right!!! i'll see how many more i can get in the months leading up & do a big mass opening for my birthday :D
@BeautySnake y'know what, you're right!!! i'll see how many more i can get in the months leading up & do a big mass opening for my birthday :D
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
I hoard them and open everything soon after April Fools' every year. That way I get a chance to get copies of new Marva stuff.
I hoard them and open everything soon after April Fools' every year. That way I get a chance to get copies of new Marva stuff.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
[quote name="EmberFlower" date="2024-03-02 11:56:48" ] monkey brain can't handle saving chests for later, so I open them all whenever I get them. I WANTED to save them so that I could open them all for fun just to see how much currency I could get from all of them, but noooo, monkey brain say open NOW [/quote] Honestly, same! Though I end up putting all the treasure in my vault. I'm way too impulsive not to. I'm trying to save up for lair expansions now that I officially have time to come back.
EmberFlower wrote on 2024-03-02 11:56:48:

Honestly, same! Though I end up putting all the treasure in my vault. I'm way too impulsive not to. I'm trying to save up for lair expansions now that I officially have time to come back.
1 2