Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 637 638 639 640 641 ... 648 649
Darn, I knew there was an Aro day, but not an entire week for it!

Well, even if the week is over, just know you guys are great all year round! Never stop believing in yourself! :D
Darn, I knew there was an Aro day, but not an entire week for it!

Well, even if the week is over, just know you guys are great all year round! Never stop believing in yourself! :D
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
im in band and theatre so of course i see a bunch of trans kids where i go but i forget that im like the only trans person in my school who does (individual/gendered) sports and it is literally alienating for me
im in band and theatre so of course i see a bunch of trans kids where i go but i forget that im like the only trans person in my school who does (individual/gendered) sports and it is literally alienating for me
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
I very recently realized I'm aromantic :D I started questioning my orientation the last couple weeks. I've been looking into arospec/acespec identities and labels and terms, and I saw the term 'romance indifferent' and instantly was like 'OH THAT'S ME!' I've had this mindset on romance for myself for awhile, where I feel like, it's not impossible that someday I might meet someone(s) that I might want to be in a relationship with, I'm not against the idea. But I have zero interest in seeking out a relationship, and I'm perfectly satisfied with being single for the rest of my life.

As for my sexual orientation I've come to the conclusion that I have no clue what the hell is going on with that and I don't really want to label it right now, maybe I'll revisit it later or maybe I'll just chill being clueless about my sexuality forever.

oh also I'm genderfluid and genderqueer, I use any pronouns! :D
I very recently realized I'm aromantic :D I started questioning my orientation the last couple weeks. I've been looking into arospec/acespec identities and labels and terms, and I saw the term 'romance indifferent' and instantly was like 'OH THAT'S ME!' I've had this mindset on romance for myself for awhile, where I feel like, it's not impossible that someday I might meet someone(s) that I might want to be in a relationship with, I'm not against the idea. But I have zero interest in seeking out a relationship, and I'm perfectly satisfied with being single for the rest of my life.

As for my sexual orientation I've come to the conclusion that I have no clue what the hell is going on with that and I don't really want to label it right now, maybe I'll revisit it later or maybe I'll just chill being clueless about my sexuality forever.

oh also I'm genderfluid and genderqueer, I use any pronouns! :D
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
A friend and I were talking about the new Pokemon anime yesterday since one of their favorite Pokemon (Tinkatink) is on it now and

*hits Dot with my Trans Man Beam Cannon*
A friend and I were talking about the new Pokemon anime yesterday since one of their favorite Pokemon (Tinkatink) is on it now and

*hits Dot with my Trans Man Beam Cannon*
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
[quote name="BlueAstra" date="2024-02-25 07:10:40" ] Hey ! The new Ring of Smoke accent is perfect for Intersex Flag dragons IMO: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92264374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922644/92264374_350.png[/img][/url] [gamedb item=54994] so I picked up a few spares to give away to anyone who wants to make an Intersex flag dragon :3 send a PM, first come first serve. [/quote] That looks so amazing :00 I have that accent just laying around and I know a hatchery that sells dragons that would be perfect! Might think about doing it lol, so tempting...
BlueAstra wrote on 2024-02-25 07:10:40:
Hey ! The new Ring of Smoke accent is perfect for Intersex Flag dragons IMO:

92264374_350.png
Accent: Ring of Smoke

so I picked up a few spares to give away to anyone who wants to make an Intersex flag dragon :3

send a PM, first come first serve.
That looks so amazing :00
I have that accent just laying around and I know a hatchery that sells dragons that would be perfect! Might think about doing it lol, so tempting...
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Today I realized that I'm probably grayromantic
Today I realized that I'm probably grayromantic
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
yesterday I pretty much confirmed I was bi with the help of a friend. I’ve started telling a few close friends and everything’s been going great so far. [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
yesterday I pretty much confirmed I was bi with the help of a friend. I’ve started telling a few close friends and everything’s been going great so far.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
I think I'm ace. I dunno. Thought I was bi, maybe a lesbian, but I did fall in love with my ex-boyfriend. Maybe it's the childhood "trauma". [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
I think I'm ace. I dunno. Thought I was bi, maybe a lesbian, but I did fall in love with my ex-boyfriend. Maybe it's the childhood "trauma".
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Got a general question I've been curious about. When you play games do you feel your orientation affects your choices (ex. gender of protagonist you prefer, which people you date) and is this something that happened even before you realised you were LGBT+?

Thinking back I feel like my asexuality (and potential aromanticism) influenced my choices, even long before I fully understood the orientation. I don't mind the occasional romance route in games but I usually engage in it to explore a character's dynamic, never as a form of fulfilment, if that makes sense.
Got a general question I've been curious about. When you play games do you feel your orientation affects your choices (ex. gender of protagonist you prefer, which people you date) and is this something that happened even before you realised you were LGBT+?

Thinking back I feel like my asexuality (and potential aromanticism) influenced my choices, even long before I fully understood the orientation. I don't mind the occasional romance route in games but I usually engage in it to explore a character's dynamic, never as a form of fulfilment, if that makes sense.
[quote name="CinnamonThief" date="2024-03-06 02:29:03" ] Got a general question I've been curious about. When you play games do you feel your orientation affects your choices (ex. gender of protagonist you prefer, which people you date) and is this something that happened even before you realised you were LGBT+? Thinking back I feel like my asexuality (and potential aromanticism) influenced my choices, even long before I fully understood the orientation. I don't mind the occasional romance route in games but I usually engage in it to explore a character's dynamic, never as a form of fulfilment, if that makes sense. [/quote] somewhat! i'm aromantic, among other things, & that's pretty obviously a heavy influence when it comes to games with romance: if it's optional, i skip it entirely, & if it's not i skim over it with indifference - even mild frustration . this is something that happened long before i even knew what being queer was ,! i actually find romantic relationships very fun to explore in fiction despite not feeling it myself , but whenever it occurs in games where you take a more front-seat approach to the protagonist & get to have more major choices , the disconnect between me & the characters cracks enough that romance routes just feel discomforting to me . i'll play them for funsies occasionally :3 but on a day-to-day basis i try to avoid them . i've never played a romance-centric game Ever
CinnamonThief wrote on 2024-03-06 02:29:03:

somewhat! i'm aromantic, among other things, & that's pretty obviously a heavy influence when it comes to games with romance: if it's optional, i skip it entirely, & if it's not i skim over it with indifference - even mild frustration . this is something that happened long before i even knew what being queer was ,!

i actually find romantic relationships very fun to explore in fiction despite not feeling it myself , but whenever it occurs in games where you take a more front-seat approach to the protagonist & get to have more major choices , the disconnect between me & the characters cracks enough that romance routes just feel discomforting to me .

i'll play them for funsies occasionally :3 but on a day-to-day basis i try to avoid them . i've never played a romance-centric game Ever
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
1 2 ... 637 638 639 640 641 ... 648 649