Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 ... 3513 3514
have

limited/customs

want: mostly looking for older uma or limited/custom trades, not particularly g or t at the moment. also have a (mostly customs) wishlist here! feel free to message :)
have

limited/customs

want: mostly looking for older uma or limited/custom trades, not particularly g or t at the moment. also have a (mostly customs) wishlist here! feel free to message :)
iQrvnPv.png
@cholesky

could i get a price check on "UwU" and "bring me to life"? thank you!!
edit: oops sorry just saw your edit, please disregard since you're not looking for g or t :)
@cholesky

could i get a price check on "UwU" and "bring me to life"? thank you!!
edit: oops sorry just saw your edit, please disregard since you're not looking for g or t :)
hatchery | adopts
@sheppo "devotee of anubis" is 10kg, but I can haggle/do mixed. "such a waste of time" is..I'm not sure. It's a 5-print custom for the artist, so I'm hoping for at least 8kg for it.
@sheppo "devotee of anubis" is 10kg, but I can haggle/do mixed. "such a waste of time" is..I'm not sure. It's a 5-print custom for the artist, so I'm hoping for at least 8kg for it.
DbPd1nP.png
looking to trade this super old UMA for diff UMAs!
looking to trade this super old UMA for diff UMAs!
MiYFQWd.gif
really quick post but i have this skin currently worth 800g that i hope to get a different uma for:

im not looking for anything in particular so just @ or message me but if you happen to throw a straka skin in my face im taking it and running
really quick post but i have this skin currently worth 800g that i hope to get a different uma for:

im not looking for anything in particular so just @ or message me but if you happen to throw a straka skin in my face im taking it and running
[center][size=5]HAVE: [item=accent: polarity] [item=accent: a dance in the road] [item=skin: shoot the messenger] [item=skin: saudade] TENTATIVE:[/size] [item=accent: veridis quo] [item=skin: radiant seer] [item=skin: herald of crimson crown] [item=skin: lesnoy knyaz] [item=accent: enraptured pedagogue] (10-print custom recolour) [size=5]WANT:[/size] Treasure/gems or eggs :3
HAVE:

Accent: Polarity Accent: A Dance in the Road Skin: Shoot the Messenger Skin: Saudade

TENTATIVE:

Accent: veridis quo Skin: Radiant Seer Skin: herald of crimson crown

Accent: Enraptured Pedagogue

(10-print custom recolour)

WANT:

Treasure/gems or eggs :3
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
@moomoopatt how much are you looking for
?
@moomoopatt how much are you looking for
?
@moomoopatt How much for 'herald of crimson crown' ?
@moomoopatt How much for 'herald of crimson crown' ?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
HAVE:

LF:

Will do anything for
HAVE:

LF:

Will do anything for
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@souls i was thinking 6kg? :)

@HappyLittleSnek would something around 1.5kg work for you? ^-^
@souls i was thinking 6kg? :)

@HappyLittleSnek would something around 1.5kg work for you? ^-^
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
1 2 ... 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 ... 3513 3514