Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Auraboa M skin - Pink and sweet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rohi @Amirad All added!Thank you!! And I plan to try GASP if there are new skins in the future. Thank you for your reminder[emoji=heart size=1]
@Rohi @Amirad All added!Thank you!!
And I plan to try GASP if there are new skins in the future. Thank you for your reminder
if you havent pinged gasp for this skin you still can! id be happy to do it for you if you dont feel like figuring it out right now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
if you havent pinged gasp for this skin you still can! id be happy to do it for you if you dont feel like figuring it out right now

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
could I get a slot please?
super cute!
could I get a slot please?
super cute!
sLpAJ21.png
I’d love a slot please!
I’d love a slot please!
IQVDOqH.png
can i get a slot please?
can i get a slot please?
ew9u8Xp.png
Slot! (also do you do customs?)
Slot! (also do you do customs?)
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
Hi hi also popping in to say that skin is SO HECKIN CUTE, holy cow, I don’t have a dragon for it, but I want a slot regardless, that looks DELICIOUS
Hi hi also popping in to say that skin is SO HECKIN CUTE, holy cow, I don’t have a dragon for it, but I want a slot regardless, that looks DELICIOUS
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@incant Because the number of pre orders for this skin has greatly exceeded my expectations (I thought I might not be able to complete the first run), there is no need to trouble you, but also thank you very much! [emoji=coatl star size=1] @OlderThanBones @niliq @itsjoever @ToucandaToucan All added thank you!![emoji=heart size=1]The slots of second run have been all taken and the payment process will begin after the first run approval And because I am not very proficient in drawing skin, I am currently unable to accept customs Sorry T T
@incant Because the number of pre orders for this skin has greatly exceeded my expectations (I thought I might not be able to complete the first run), there is no need to trouble you, but also thank you very much!
@OlderThanBones @niliq @itsjoever @ToucandaToucan All added thank you!!The slots of second run have been all taken and the payment process will begin after the first run approval
And because I am not very proficient in drawing skin, I am currently unable to accept customs Sorry T T
@Hazeledpoppy Added thank you![emoji=heart size=1]And we will now start the third run, which will take some time to wait
@Hazeledpoppy Added thank you!And we will now start the third run, which will take some time to wait
id also like a slot please!
id also like a slot please!
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
1 2 3 4 5 6 7