Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Custom skins?
1 2
I want to get into making skins, as it’s kinda fun working with a new medium! I’ve made a couple skins before but they kinda suck in my eyes and I’d like to get better at it. I do really well with art commissions as I have all the information I need without the indecisiveness lol

Would anyone like a custom skin? I’ll probably charge way under as I’m still learning! I’m not too sure on a good price so you’re welcome to throw out an offer!

Here’s the skins I’ve made before:

You can also check out the examples of my art style in my art shop if you want! (In my signature)
I want to get into making skins, as it’s kinda fun working with a new medium! I’ve made a couple skins before but they kinda suck in my eyes and I’d like to get better at it. I do really well with art commissions as I have all the information I need without the indecisiveness lol

Would anyone like a custom skin? I’ll probably charge way under as I’m still learning! I’m not too sure on a good price so you’re welcome to throw out an offer!

Here’s the skins I’ve made before:

You can also check out the examples of my art style in my art shop if you want! (In my signature)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
hi! what i'm looking for isn't really a typical skin so i'm not sure how much good it'll do you practice wise, but i really like your art style and i'm looking for a custom accent (more details here)

would you be open to that? if you are i have no idea how prices work, so it'd mostly be up to you
hi! what i'm looking for isn't really a typical skin so i'm not sure how much good it'll do you practice wise, but i really like your art style and i'm looking for a custom accent (more details here)

would you be open to that? if you are i have no idea how prices work, so it'd mostly be up to you
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
I don't have any concrete ideas right now, but I'd be definitely interested in a custom. c:
I don't have any concrete ideas right now, but I'd be definitely interested in a custom. c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I’m interested, what would u charge for a skin vs an accent?
I’m interested, what would u charge for a skin vs an accent?
i'd be interested in a custom if you do gem ones :>
i'd be interested in a custom if you do gem ones :>
Drakengard.gif
please don't heavily underprice yourself it doesn't matter if you have a huge skin catalogue clearly you have the hang of skin making! <3
please don't heavily underprice yourself it doesn't matter if you have a huge skin catalogue clearly you have the hang of skin making! <3
Your skins don’t suck at all! Don’t underprice yourself!! It’s not just going to hurt you and make you more prone to burn out, it also sets a bad standard for folks who don’t know how prices work and assume the underpricing is fair, hurting everyone in the community! Pay yourself fairly!!!!
Your skins don’t suck at all! Don’t underprice yourself!! It’s not just going to hurt you and make you more prone to burn out, it also sets a bad standard for folks who don’t know how prices work and assume the underpricing is fair, hurting everyone in the community! Pay yourself fairly!!!!
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tigraquinn Skin Shop

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
@Hazelgem
Yes, like others have said, do NOT under-price yourself. You do amazing with skins already based on just those two examples!

I've typically seen skin/accent artists charge anywhere between 3kg-10kg + blueprints for their customs. Sometimes way more. And if they charge USD/other rl money (you'd have to be old enough though if you wanna do that), they'd ask for just the commission price + blueprint gems.

Hopefully I made sense. I'm still new to skin making myself and have yet to delve into customs, so I'm only going by from what I've seen around this forum.

I did get a custom made once but I don't remember how much I paid for it. I think it was around 2kg-4kg + blueprint? But yeah, it can vary between artists; much like when requesting fullbody/bust commissions. c':
@Hazelgem
Yes, like others have said, do NOT under-price yourself. You do amazing with skins already based on just those two examples!

I've typically seen skin/accent artists charge anywhere between 3kg-10kg + blueprints for their customs. Sometimes way more. And if they charge USD/other rl money (you'd have to be old enough though if you wanna do that), they'd ask for just the commission price + blueprint gems.

Hopefully I made sense. I'm still new to skin making myself and have yet to delve into customs, so I'm only going by from what I've seen around this forum.

I did get a custom made once but I don't remember how much I paid for it. I think it was around 2kg-4kg + blueprint? But yeah, it can vary between artists; much like when requesting fullbody/bust commissions. c':
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
These skins are dope! I'd be interested in a custom accent for my Veilspun Charlemagne (I want him to have his lil satchel and maybe an instrument and some jewelry)
These skins are dope! I'd be interested in a custom accent for my Veilspun Charlemagne (I want him to have his lil satchel and maybe an instrument and some jewelry)
Xlk1AUGw_o.png
@Uniformshark @tigraquinn @Sinnabelle thank you for your help! I’ll try not to undersell myself!

@Uniformshark @tigraquinn @Sinnabelle thank you for your help! I’ll try not to undersell myself!

---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
1 2