Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Knee's Shadow Dom shop [CLOSED!!!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
Gonna go ahead and bump but if you didn't see the main message under shop status: Hand mildly burnt, so might be a bit slow. Please be patient as I hammer out the last two days of dom shop ^^
Gonna go ahead and bump but if you didn't see the main message under shop status: Hand mildly burnt, so might be a bit slow. Please be patient as I hammer out the last two days of dom shop ^^
sghaBXb.png
@kneethief

Hello! I'd like to buy a skydancer breedchange please! (340000)
@kneethief

Hello! I'd like to buy a skydancer breedchange please! (340000)
WSAJLI2.png
7Z9Im0x.png
LdrXdmS.png
3adgzZD.png
JvUa9ma.png
nZoPjhF.png
@KneeThief

Hi! Could I please grab these skins :3

1 x  Accent: Foxfire Serenity
1 x Accent: Lunar Guidance
1 x Accent: Cackling Darkness
1 x Accent: Sprouting Shadow
1 x Accent: Bound Ilk
1 x Accent: Signs of Mystery
1 x Skin: Littlest Nightlight
1 x Accent: Ring of Smoke
= 8 skins
total = 238000t
@KneeThief

Hi! Could I please grab these skins :3

1 x  Accent: Foxfire Serenity
1 x Accent: Lunar Guidance
1 x Accent: Cackling Darkness
1 x Accent: Sprouting Shadow
1 x Accent: Bound Ilk
1 x Accent: Signs of Mystery
1 x Skin: Littlest Nightlight
1 x Accent: Ring of Smoke
= 8 skins
total = 238000t
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki

Sure thing! I can get that for you as soon as you send the CR ^^

Also, off topic, I clicked on the link to your accent shop in your signature- First off, Lilypad Lover looks to be an absolutely beautiful skin and depending on price I'd love to grab one- Second CONGRATS ON THE WIN WITH TWILIGHT SWAMP! I thought your name looked familiar and now I see why lol

Edit because I noticed the link to the skin AFTER I said it would depend on the price- If you keep it at 500g I'd def love one. On the pinglist for it too ^^ (And sorry if this causes you to get double pinged qwq)
@lizzytiki

Sure thing! I can get that for you as soon as you send the CR ^^

Also, off topic, I clicked on the link to your accent shop in your signature- First off, Lilypad Lover looks to be an absolutely beautiful skin and depending on price I'd love to grab one- Second CONGRATS ON THE WIN WITH TWILIGHT SWAMP! I thought your name looked familiar and now I see why lol

Edit because I noticed the link to the skin AFTER I said it would depend on the price- If you keep it at 500g I'd def love one. On the pinglist for it too ^^ (And sorry if this causes you to get double pinged qwq)
sghaBXb.png
@KneeThief Could you please grab me one 'Breed Change: Tundra'? Sending the treasure over rn!

Edit: Forgot to add, it totals to 42.5kt ^^
@KneeThief Could you please grab me one 'Breed Change: Tundra'? Sending the treasure over rn!

Edit: Forgot to add, it totals to 42.5kt ^^

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
@KneeThief

Sent over the CR! And thank you so much, drawing the lilypads was so fun I'm glad to hear people like the accent, it'll be staying at 500g dont worry :3

And thank you for the congrats!! I 100% was not expecting to win lol but yayyay skin win I did fighting for my life with the shadow one bane F wings rip
@KneeThief

Sent over the CR! And thank you so much, drawing the lilypads was so fun I'm glad to hear people like the accent, it'll be staying at 500g dont worry :3

And thank you for the congrats!! I 100% was not expecting to win lol but yayyay skin win I did fighting for my life with the shadow one bane F wings rip
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Could I please get a full set of fest skins? I'll send a CR with the treasure in a second!
Could I please get a full set of fest skins? I'll send a CR with the treasure in a second!
i'd like one of each of the following!

accent: cackling darkness
accent: twilight swamp
accent: creeping shadows
accent: lunar guidance
skin: murkmirth nightscape
accent: sprouting shadow
accent: penumbral beast
accent: signs of mystery

if my math is right this totals to 238000t, sending a cr!
i'd like one of each of the following!

accent: cackling darkness
accent: twilight swamp
accent: creeping shadows
accent: lunar guidance
skin: murkmirth nightscape
accent: sprouting shadow
accent: penumbral beast
accent: signs of mystery

if my math is right this totals to 238000t, sending a cr!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Hiya! Could I get the non-Chest Skins/Accents: Dicey Deception, Lunar Guidance, Sprouting Shadow, Cackling Darkness, Littlest Nightlight, Twilight Swamp, and Ring of Smoke? Should be 208,250 Treasure in total!
Hiya! Could I get the non-Chest Skins/Accents: Dicey Deception, Lunar Guidance, Sprouting Shadow, Cackling Darkness, Littlest Nightlight, Twilight Swamp, and Ring of Smoke? Should be 208,250 Treasure in total!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
Could I get the following?
Accent: Penumbral Beast x 4
Accent: Bound Ilk x 4

Sending CR!
Could I get the following?
Accent: Penumbral Beast x 4
Accent: Bound Ilk x 4

Sending CR!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23