Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1010 1011
May I be put on the pinglist for autumn sea dragon, glowing sea dragon, barking jester, glamourtail hopper, quetzeel, colourburst buttersnake, swallowtail buttersnake, driftwood baron, vermillion epiptite, longwing epiptite, maned cobra, spined cobra, rosy peryton, tendril loach, silver ore, gold ore, and gilded decorative chest please?
May I be put on the pinglist for autumn sea dragon, glowing sea dragon, barking jester, glamourtail hopper, quetzeel, colourburst buttersnake, swallowtail buttersnake, driftwood baron, vermillion epiptite, longwing epiptite, maned cobra, spined cobra, rosy peryton, tendril loach, silver ore, gold ore, and gilded decorative chest please?
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead Done. Did you mean Seaweed Scavenger instead of Glowing Sea Dragon (the one you get by bonding with both at Fiona's)?
@Devilledegghead Done. Did you mean Seaweed Scavenger instead of Glowing Sea Dragon (the one you get by bonding with both at Fiona's)?
May I be added to Spined Cobra? Thank you!
May I be added to Spined Cobra? Thank you!
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
@c0mm0d0re Done. You're welcome!
@c0mm0d0re Done. You're welcome!
Could I please be removed from pinglist for Gold Ore and Platinum Ore? (just those two) Thank you
Could I please be removed from pinglist for Gold Ore and Platinum Ore? (just those two) Thank you
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya Done. You're welcome!
@Niya Done. You're welcome!
[quote name="Flax" date="2024-03-02 01:21:50" ] @Devilledegghead Done. Did you mean Seaweed Scavenger instead of Glowing Sea Dragon (the one you get by bonding with both at Fiona's)? [/quote] Oh sorry I was using the bestiary as reference and had searched “sea dragon”, nevermind on glowing sea dragon! I have the scavenger.
Flax wrote on 2024-03-02 01:21:50:

Oh sorry I was using the bestiary as reference and had searched “sea dragon”, nevermind on glowing sea dragon! I have the scavenger.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
Can I be added to the list for gold ore? Thank you!
Can I be added to the list for gold ore? Thank you!
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay Done. You're welcome!
@Eenyay Done. You're welcome!
Hello! I would like to be put on the pinglist for: Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Platinum Ore, Gilded Decorative Chest and Broken Penny Jar.

Also, back when the list was still open for everyone to edit, I had added myself as LaWombat, but I changed my username some months ago and forgot all the pinglists I was on would no longer work, haha. So if 'LaWombat' is still under any of the ping lists, it can be removed.
Hello! I would like to be put on the pinglist for: Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Platinum Ore, Gilded Decorative Chest and Broken Penny Jar.

Also, back when the list was still open for everyone to edit, I had added myself as LaWombat, but I changed my username some months ago and forgot all the pinglists I was on would no longer work, haha. So if 'LaWombat' is still under any of the ping lists, it can be removed.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 ... 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1010 1011