Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1139 1140
@macintalk I'm guessing the duplicate was just made in error. I will upload a new skin into the 55068 ID# since no items were ever distributed using it. For the skydancer skin, the original lineart is still tinted very light colors that make it difficult to see on top of the heavy details of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/j2SozWF-edit.png[/img] @dragonNMR The shadow layer is clearly visible on this design, although the original lineart along parts of the dragon's wing arm and back are tinted a red/orange color that makes it blend in with the design. If you'd like, you can submit this version that will be accepted. The queue is currently backed up but we are working to catch it up this week. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/cCNfz20-edit.png[/img]
@macintalk I'm guessing the duplicate was just made in error. I will upload a new skin into the 55068 ID# since no items were ever distributed using it. For the skydancer skin, the original lineart is still tinted very light colors that make it difficult to see on top of the heavy details of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.

j2SozWF-edit.png

@dragonNMR The shadow layer is clearly visible on this design, although the original lineart along parts of the dragon's wing arm and back are tinted a red/orange color that makes it blend in with the design. If you'd like, you can submit this version that will be accepted. The queue is currently backed up but we are working to catch it up this week.

cCNfz20-edit.png
would it be possible to rename this accent to “Cherrys Salmons”?

i didn’t realize special characters weren’t allowed in accent names and now the name has a random question mark in it, so i’d like the question mark to be removed from the name if possible. thanks!
would it be possible to rename this accent to “Cherrys Salmons”?

i didn’t realize special characters weren’t allowed in accent names and now the name has a random question mark in it, so i’d like the question mark to be removed from the name if possible. thanks!
IMG-8937.jpg art shopaccent shop
May I message a skin mod privately about an accent/skin?
May I message a skin mod privately about an accent/skin?
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
Ah- I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but I think I forgot to add M (male) or F (for female in recent accent submissions that are still in queue. Can:

119872 be named Pastelboa F
119873 be named Rosyboa F

Thank you!
Ah- I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but I think I forgot to add M (male) or F (for female in recent accent submissions that are still in queue. Can:

119872 be named Pastelboa F
119873 be named Rosyboa F

Thank you!
Skin Shop
hello ! this submission was rejected for the lines being too tinted, would this edit suffice ? [img]https://i.ibb.co/S08TVrQ/maylovebloominthenewyearslinesandshadows2.png[/img]
hello ! this submission was rejected for the lines being too tinted, would this edit suffice ?
maylovebloominthenewyearslinesandshadows2.png
Thank you for the help! I've resubmitted with the new edit!
Thank you for the help! I've resubmitted with the new edit!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
hello! i hope it's alright to ask without me having submitted this as a skin yet-- could i ask if the lines/shadows on this are acceptable? [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ddCp2d.png[/img]
hello! i hope it's alright to ask without me having submitted this as a skin yet-- could i ask if the lines/shadows on this are acceptable?
6ddCp2d.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@cherrysalmon The name is updated. @Crustyglowsticc Yes, feel free to PM me any time with questions. @Apolli We can't editing pending orders. I'm going to cancel them so you can resubmit with the different skin names. @X1V Thank you, the original lineart is much more clearly visible in this edit. @XXVeil The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/6ddCp2d.png[/img]
@cherrysalmon The name is updated.

@Crustyglowsticc Yes, feel free to PM me any time with questions.

@Apolli We can't editing pending orders. I'm going to cancel them so you can resubmit with the different skin names.

@X1V Thank you, the original lineart is much more clearly visible in this edit.

@XXVeil The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.

6ddCp2d.png
i'll submit your edited version, thank you so much[emoji=new friend size=1]
i'll submit your edited version, thank you so much
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
posting again to provide a translation for order #119908's name: "rainbow-colored, dream-colored, taiko-colored"
posting again to provide a translation for order #119908's name: "rainbow-colored, dream-colored, taiko-colored"
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1139 1140