Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decrease Lucky Streak Grind
1 2 3
i am a tidal trouble lover plz give me more than 300t for solving someone's 8-color stippled hell grid puzzle
i am a tidal trouble lover plz give me more than 300t for solving someone's 8-color stippled hell grid puzzle
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Respectfully, I think all the replies suggesting that the reason people don't like doing G&G is because they're not aware of the guides/solvers are being unhelpful. People are aware of how to do it, the point is that they would rather be doing it with something they actually find fun.
Respectfully, I think all the replies suggesting that the reason people don't like doing G&G is because they're not aware of the guides/solvers are being unhelpful. People are aware of how to do it, the point is that they would rather be doing it with something they actually find fun.
21402.png
Please no nerfing G&G, I already spend 2 1/2 DAYS STRAIGHT PER YEAR playing that game (10 minutes per day = 3650 minutes = 60.5 hours = 2.5 days) do you really think human hours are better spent playing fairground games for even longer?? I need the treasure to buy a gene from the marketplace every four days, for heck’s sake.

Support to balancing them only in the sense that it should take maximum 30 mins to max out ANY fairgrounds game! Literal waste of human life hours otherwise!
Please no nerfing G&G, I already spend 2 1/2 DAYS STRAIGHT PER YEAR playing that game (10 minutes per day = 3650 minutes = 60.5 hours = 2.5 days) do you really think human hours are better spent playing fairground games for even longer?? I need the treasure to buy a gene from the marketplace every four days, for heck’s sake.

Support to balancing them only in the sense that it should take maximum 30 mins to max out ANY fairgrounds game! Literal waste of human life hours otherwise!
I support increasing payout of other Fairgrounds games, but heavily do not support nerfing G&G. Some of us have limited amount of time in a day for maxing out the lucky streak, it should be doable in a reasonable timeframe for adults too. I think having even a bit more evened out variety (20 min to max 1 hour) completion time would be fair.

The argument of G&G being too easy does not make sense to me because there is a cap to fairgrounds payout regardless. It is not an easy endless grind of income, just an easy way to get your daily done - would be nice to have at least a few other options with similar timeframe of completion.

Difficult jigsaw puzzle can stay lengthy as it is but should have way higher payout to compensate for the time it takes to complete it.
I support increasing payout of other Fairgrounds games, but heavily do not support nerfing G&G. Some of us have limited amount of time in a day for maxing out the lucky streak, it should be doable in a reasonable timeframe for adults too. I think having even a bit more evened out variety (20 min to max 1 hour) completion time would be fair.

The argument of G&G being too easy does not make sense to me because there is a cap to fairgrounds payout regardless. It is not an easy endless grind of income, just an easy way to get your daily done - would be nice to have at least a few other options with similar timeframe of completion.

Difficult jigsaw puzzle can stay lengthy as it is but should have way higher payout to compensate for the time it takes to complete it.
rI2B9a8.png
1 2 3